• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Was Tickled by Kelli Lynn Sage

splinehan

I'd been a long time lurker on the TMF. Then a few weeks ago I saw a post from Kelli Lynn Sage in the personals section on this forum. Holy hell! To be tickled by her? I could not pass it up.

So I reached out and we set up a time and date. And then suddenly, it was today.

I was nervous as hell going over there. I mean, I've seen the way she's tickled people in the past. She couldn't have been nicer though when I met her. Completely welcoming, completely cool.

She led me back to the room, and had me lie down on a padded cross. Without tying me up, she took about three minutes to give me a full tickle test. She explored my ribs, armpits, thighs, knees, feet - all over. I was already squirming and laughing.

But then she strapped me in and really went it work. And it tickled. BAD. Her nails were viciously sharp and she really knew what she was doing. I honestly did not know I was that sensitive. She had me in hysterics just about every time she touched me.

The cool thing was, she kept it fun and playful the entire time. The tickling was unbearable, but sometimes the anticipation she would create would be just as bad.

After the first hour, she asked me if I wanted to go for the second I'd paid for now or save it for a later date. I told her to keep going. She blindolded me, tied me down tighter, and tied my toes back. At this point, my soles were tingling with no touch at all. Every scrape of her nails up my soles (baby oil was involved by this point too) felt like a shock through my whole body.

When it ended, I felt far more tired than I thought I would be, but the overall feeling was one of euphoria. Holy shit, why did I wait so long to do this? It ROCKED! And Kelli, you are goddamn awesome at your job.

Man, that sounds really fun! I would love to be tickled by her someday! :D

Last edited:
Glad you had such a great session. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D

She's a switch too, correct? Can I ask what her rates are? Thanks for the story.

She 's one of the best tickler out there on videos, I like how she shows she enjoys tickling and sucking on toes. Did she tape your session.

It makes sense why she's one of the best. Got to love the "test tickle" period and ramping it up. Imagining the excitement of anticipation as she started applying the baby oil, knowing what was coming next. Glad you ended up tingling, perfect. Kelli would definitely be on my bucket list if I could get out East or if she visited Chicago. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back