• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I wish you a happy NEST!

roxita

TMF Regular
Sitting in Oslo, thinking about Cavum who is on his way, and I really really wanted to join him this year, but no.... *sigh* Assignements ftw :flatstare:

So everyone who are going to NEST - I hope that you all will have a good time, and perhaps I get the chance to meet you some other time. Hugs and kisses ! :justlips:

If there will be arranged something close to NEST in the future, I sure want to join! :)

SadCuzNotTcklsh- I believe there are people at NEST that aren't that ticklish, but the love to tickle.

Thank you, it was a wonderful weekend, and an enjoyable part of it was Cavum's class about Tickle Torture. :D

SadCuzNotTcklsh - there are ticklish 'lers who refuse to be tickled. They don't enjoy it.

One chooses ones interest and shares. If you're ticklish and WANT to be tickled, it's hard NOT to find attention. One need only clean up nicely and be remotely civil. Truth to tell, I've known mean 'lees who spoke poorly of some, and STILL got attention, 'cause they're ticklish and want to be tickled.

And no, they weren't models, or anything close. Just regular folks, like me, who attend events. Do attend an event. Meet folks. It's great to get familiar with your interest, and you meet some really cool folks at these.

This is kyle and had a blast this weekend it was fun, and I had memories that will last a lifetime. I was so glad I went awesome awesome awesome. I'm a lee and love to be tickled and not really into tickling at all unless someone wants me to tickle them if they tickle me. I usually keep to my self durning play time cause i'm afraid i might weird someone out being a guy. I know this is not 100% the rule, but I feel that all males are perceived as DOMS or LERS. We are not all that, but if i go to talk to a girl or who ever just to talk to them I think they think I'm just saying the lest I have to so I can get then to let me tickle them. ALso I f I talk to them too long they might wonder why i'm focusing a lot of time on me. When the whole time I don't want to touch or tickle them. All I want is friendship friendship friendship and me being tickled it is a bonus. I still have a great time at the gatherings mind you, I never have a bad time at the gathering. There was one time that I was weirded out at a gathering it was not fun and I don't want anyone to that feel that at all. All was handle wonderful by the DM's I just don't wish that on anyone. I feel that the less i say the less likely i can do that to someone never meaning to. Maybe I'm going about it the wrong way but really just been doing what i thought was right. Cause i really haven't known another way to approach it. Other then that I have the best times at the gatherings and do meet great people that i call true friends. later kyle hugssss and happy tickles what a long strange trip it's been kyle

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back