• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I would love to tickle Dirty Secret ;)

I wouldn't if I were you. She bites like a motherfucker and won't stop clawing.

I mean I know some people are into that, but holy jesus is it a nightmare to actually have to deal with.

Didn't know WTF this was about . . . until I noticed DirtySecret above. Well, how do you do?

I wouldn't if I were you. She bites like a motherfucker and won't stop clawing.

Restraints?... And why are u getting so close to her mouth she can bite you? And even so if it is an issue gag her then tickle her more for trying to hurt you! Make her sorry she tried :p

Gotta agree with red on this one though :p

Sorry it's just my methods of self-defense! -hisses- :p

self defense my ass. If anything you fake ticklishness to find an excuse to indulge your "Beat the holy shitfuck out of a guy in bed" fetish.

You dirty thing you.

Restraints?... And why are u getting so close to her mouth she can bite you? And even so if it is an issue gag her then tickle her more for trying to hurt you! Make her sorry she tried :p

Gotta agree with red on this one though :p

She pops em. Like a freaky witch with the power of not being held down properly this one is.

That just sounds like a challenge for proper restraints.

She does this thing where you go to tie her down and she stares you dead in the eye. The entire time. This lifeless, straight stare right into your soul. It's unnerving and keeps you from doing what needs to be done in the way it needs to be done.

And then she bites. She's very much like a shark in that regard. A pretty, blond shark.

If she pops them u didn't. Put em em tight enough :p I think I could handle her

You people underestimate this woman raw ability to not be restrained. None of you can understand because none of you were there... ; __ ;

If she pops them u didn't. Put em em tight enough :p I think I could handle her

I would love to tickle Dirtysecret.
To both of you...and anyone in general.
1. I am invincible. Hulk Smash!
2. Biting and clawing is just a warning. I am familiar with the ancient Chinese art of Kung-Fu-ck-yu-up and will promptly turn your face into mashed potatoes.
3. If all else fails I have no problem with castration if I see fit. I'm going to be a doctor, you know.

So think twice!

To both of you...and anyone in general.
1. I am invincible. Hulk Smash!
2. Biting and clawing is just a warning. I am familiar with the ancient Chinese art of Kung-Fu-ck-yu-up and will promptly turn your face into mashed potatoes.
3. If all else fails I have no problem with castration if I see fit. I'm going to be a doctor, you know.

Challenge accepted!

I seriously hope I one day find myself in your office, doc

She does this thing where you go to tie her down and she stares you dead in the eye. The entire time. This lifeless, straight stare right into your soul. It's unnerving and keeps you from doing what needs to be done in the way it needs to be done.

And then she bites. She's very much like a shark in that regard. A pretty, blond shark.

Fine. A challenge in proper restraints and a challenge in willpower. :D Didn't say it'd be easy - wouldn't be a proper challenge else-wise.

She's sure of herself that's for sure, definitely needs to be brought down a peg or two ;)

You'd be better off asking for death, my friend.

Guaranteed death (let's assume quick and relatively painless) versus likely death (of the prolonged shark-lady sort) with a chance at tickling a charming young lady? I'd take my chances with the teeth.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back