• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ice Day, W00T!!!!

luv2tikl

TMF Expert
Woohoo, school was cancelled today on account of ice! My school is ALWAYS the last to cancel, so I'm pretty excited about this! Of coarse, they only did it because people were supposedly slipping on the ice and getting hurt... Pshh, as if THAT really happens. Yeah, that's how retarded my campus is... They don't take any precautions until people actually start getting hurt... Dumbfucks.

Anyway... I'm out two and a half hours of class now, ^^ so I think I'm gonna have a nice nap because I hardly got any sleep last night.

Anyone else out today?? Or is this just in my little slab of the world... lol.

Nice, I don't remember my school EVER canceling class because of ice or cold, though many professors would cancel their classes individually.

We were right on Lake Michigan and there were days where it was so cold and windy that your eyes would water and the tears would freeze to your face walking to class....twas fun.

too bad they dont cancel work for that :scared:

Well that depends on where you live/work. Of coarse larger places like Wal-Mart aren't going to completely close, but they do get somewhat of a shortage because some people don't want to come in for their own safety. Smaller, less significant stores will usually close down, and some restaurants do too. Depends on the location and how bad it is. Oh, and if you work at a school campus that closes, then that (usually) includes the teachers and staff as well.

As for me, school's out again today! ^^ Fun stuff.

Ain't happening here, but then again, there are no real winters here. It's just that I hope there's no ice on the road tomorrow because ice + bike = nasty shit

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back