• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ideas for another storyline for Adrea's continue

kevin75da

TMF Poster
Hello, dear tickling-fans!

Because I also thought a completely different way of a continue, I want to hear your thoughts and choose from some girls, I can imagine as victims.

I thought of a female descendant of Aread, living in 2024 and interested in her roots. She red the horrible report about the torture of her ancestor and how bad she suffered.

Any of the following girls can play her role and some others maybe some girls, she brings in trouble, as she vistits the castle, where everything happened some hundred years ago. As she visits it, she found out, that the castle was till fully intact and the new owner, Baroness Carlotta Montez, invited her for a deeper view behind the thick walls of the place, that cause so may fear and suffering for some decades, as Cepo became a famous inquisitor and he was using the help of Rodrigo anytime, an accused witch to confess and give many names of new women to be arrested and tortured.

I guess, you can imagine, what happes! Yes, the baroness shows her real character and the young girl ends up in the stocks. But this time, with nylon-pantyhose onver her legs and feet, knowing that this increases her ticklishness and it wiil need only some skilled fingers, to make her laugh like mad.

So, please tell me, what you think about this idea and what girl in which colour of pantyhose, to play andreas descendant.

Attachments

• chantale_gruen_074.jpg
    chantale_gruen_074.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 10
  • chantale_hellblau_060.jpg
    chantale_hellblau_060.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 9
  • chantale_schwarz.jpg
    chantale_schwarz.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 12
  • heike_braun_181.jpg
    heike_braun_181.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 11
  • heike_dunkelblau_047.jpg
    heike_dunkelblau_047.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 12
  • heike_rot_073.jpg
    heike_rot_073.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 13
  • jessy_braun_190.jpg
    jessy_braun_190.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 12
  • katrin_braun_210.jpg
    katrin_braun_210.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 10
  • katrin_dunkelblau_070.jpg
    katrin_dunkelblau_070.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 12
  • katrin_gold_068.jpg
    katrin_gold_068.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 12
Well, I am very disappointed, that 43 people read the post, but NOT A SINGLE ONE had ANSWERED to it!! I know, the mentality here ist "take everything, but never give", but this is really sad.I hope, other writing-artist understand me.

I put a lot of thoughts and preparation in it, just to find some pics in my archive, I could use here, including, they fit the legal code of TMF and DeviantArt.. I shot the pics by myself, years ago and al the models signed a fitting contract.

I hope future viewers will be more cooperative, or I will cancel the project!

If a post contains a question or a kind of "poll", it should be only a question of politeness, to answer it.

Sorry for writing so sad, but it causes very bad feelings, if nobody of 43 viewers leaves an answer.

I hope for better from now on, or I will take my consequences from it.

I am still very proud, many people like my stories, but it is a form of respect, READ, what a post says and RERACT in an accurate way.

Many thanks to my "fans" here and the people, who answered my contact-messages in the last years.

I really hope for better in the next days, to inspire and motivate me for more.

Best regards, Kevin.

Last edited:
I would help but I’m part colorblind so the hose kinda all look the same ish. I know ya wanted answers and and Im sorry im no help. I love your work and thanks for the effort i love the pics

I would help but I’m part colorblind so the hose kinda all look the same ish. I know ya wanted answers and and Im sorry im no help. I love your work and thanks for the effort i love the pics
Many thanks for your honest answer! I am sory for your health condition and I understand your argument. But I think, not many of the viewers have a similar reason. You are totally free of all my accusings! Thanks for making your poit.

Honestly I'm good with any of the girls! But for the stockings, I say either Chantale blue, Heike red or Katrin gold?(the last one).

Honestly I'm good with any of the girls! But for the stockings, I say either Chantale blue, Heike red or Katrin gold?(the last one).
Many thanks ! You the first persion, who understand my intention! The way you describe, what you choose is exactly, what I hoped for! more answers like taht! Great job, joker!

If anybody knows a way, how to create a poll inside TMF, that makes people able to "vote" a picture by setting a hook at their favorite, please tell me. I only found in "Polls", that you can write a text and add some pics, but no chance, to allow a person to mark his choosing.

Meanwhile I found out, howto do that at "DeviantArt". You can watch and vote here:

https://www.deviantart.com/kevin75d...o-play-the-role-of-Adrea-s-descendant-8456185

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back