• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If I became ticklish, would I regret it?

SadCuzNotTcklsh

2nd Level Red Feather
Since I'm not ticklish, and wish I was, if it was the other way around, would I want to not be ticklish?
I can't decide. Maybe its too difficult to tell. A perfect be careful what you wish for scenario perhaps...

:atom:

Some people love being tickled, some hate it. The survey Provine cites indicates more people are in the latter category. But who knows which you'd be?

Maybe it's just your choice to be non ticklish, and just act as an observer this lifetime around. Hard to second guess what it may be like when you don't have it to begin with. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

I'm not ticklish either and I've honestly never really pondered what it would be like to be ticklish until recently. I remember being ticklish when I was little but I "outgrew" it I guess. But what would it feel like now if a woman tied me up and tickled me? I'd like to believe I'd enjoy it but I'll never know.

You might regret it. Never know really...ultimately.

But... in your fantasies... you can be as ticklish as you want. Try to remember that. I know it's not easy to not have what you want most. But... you have your mind to fantasize with and... within that we are all luckier than a lot of people. (Alzheimer's patients come to mind.)

Not a snowball's chance in hell you'd regret it IMO. Not getting tickled is easy. Getting someone who's a good ler to tickle you can be tricky.

Now you just need to find a with a genie in a bottle. I wonder if Christina Aguilera is available... :D

You might regret it. Never know really...ultimately.

But... in your fantasies... you can be as ticklish as you want. Try to remember that. I know it's not easy to not have what you want most. But... you have your mind to fantasize with and... within that we are all luckier than a lot of people. (Alzheimer's patients come to mind.)

Agree 100% Doll. I posted an experience I had about a month ago with my girlfriend who tied me to the bed and tickled me for the first time. It's always been a huge fantasy for me but once it happened, it really was torture. I knew I was ticklish but I've never let anyone tie me down and tickle me til that night. But there is a perfect example of the fantasy not living up to the reality.

Yea you'd regret it. Most people that are really ticklish hate veing tickled. I literally can't stand it

I'm not ticklish either and I've honestly never really pondered what it would be like to be ticklish until recently. I remember being ticklish when I was little but I "outgrew" it I guess. But what would it feel like now if a woman tied me up and tickled me? I'd like to believe I'd enjoy it but I'll never know.

^^^What he said! I was the same way. Ticklish as hell when I was little, but not at all now. When I was little, I would avoid being tickled at any way I could. I was terrified at the thought of being tied up and someone being able to tickle me to their hearts delight. Yet, I took great pleasure in doing that exact thing to others! Still do. Go figure! :shrug:

There's something fun about being tickled -- if there weren't I wouldn't be on this site -- but it's also an intolerable sensation, and you can't turn it on and off (at least I can't). Which means that people you like can tickle you, but so can people you don't like as much, and it qualifies as a legitimate weakness; there are many many times I've wished, at least for that moment, that I wasn't so very ticklish, because it can put other people very much in charge of you.

In my experience, many more people hate it than like it. Somewhere between 90/10 to 98/2. And many of the few who do say they like it are actually only minimally ticklish, so in some sense they don't really count in the same way as someone who likes it and is wildly ticklish.

There are also people who say they like it not because of the tickling per se, but because they want the attention from the person. This can be children who crave attention from a parent. Also, most people, who have no interest in tickling otherwise, if they're sexually attracted to someone do like the idea of being tickled by them. (I've asked this question of women many times -- "if you were really attracted to a guy, would you like if he tickled you?" They tend to say "yes" -- even though they have no desire to be tickled by relatives, friends, etc.) Would we say they like being tickled, generally? Personally, I think attention-seeking is a different thing than liking the sensation.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back