• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If I Did M/M clips like this F/F scene would my F/m fans be offended???

I would not be "offended." I can't see how anyone could possibly be. It's one sub-group in our community. What DOES offend me are those on this forum who are into M/M that get preachy and irritated when someone gets irritated at a clip not being labeled "M/M." They answer with this high-and-mighty "What's the difference? Tickling is tickling," then suggest the person is homophobic. I've supported gay rights, from marriage to other civil liberties, for years, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to partake of something that doesn't interest me. If that's the case, then that means straights can demand that all gays watch and enjoy M/F and F/F tickling clips. Hate to get all Facebooky, but people sometimes miss the point of freedom and rights and civil liberties and mutual respect. You don't have to agree with/embrace/support/engage in a lifestyle/subgroup to believe these people in that group deserve the same rights as everyone else.

I would not be "offended." I can't see how anyone could possibly be. It's one sub-group in our community. What DOES offend me are those on this forum who are into M/M that get preachy and irritated when someone gets irritated at a clip not being labeled "M/M." They answer with this high-and-mighty "What's the difference? Tickling is tickling," then suggest the person is homophobic. I've supported gay rights, from marriage to other civil liberties, for years, but that doesn't mean I'm obligated to partake of something that doesn't interest me. If that's the case, then that means straights can demand that all gays watch and enjoy M/F and F/F tickling clips. Hate to get all Facebooky, but people sometimes miss the point of freedom and rights and civil liberties and mutual respect. You don't have to agree with/embrace/support/engage in a lifestyle/subgroup to believe these people in that group deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Very well put sir. I agree wholeheartedly.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back