• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If money was no object,and you could buy your dream car, what would it be?

Mastertank1 said:
Mopar parts rule!
Used to have a long-ass bumper sticker on my charger. It said;

Vehicle powered by MOPAR-Driver powered by Jack Daniels.

Other drivers seemed to give me way more room after reading that.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

I had 1969 Superbee, with 383, it a red with red interior(that was rare)We raced it in the 1/8th of a mile.So we dropped 451 STROKER motor in it!

Right now I own 79 LIL RED EXPRESS PICKUP.

I can't decide that so quickly now but if I'd have the money to spend, I'd have a look at the most expensive model that I could buy with the budget, run my fingers over it, lick it once, and then buy one model down and donate the difference to Unicef.

First and foremost...
I want a 1961 Big, Black, Caddillac Station Wagon. I have wanted on ever since I can remember. My original want was to go around picking up hitch-hikers with it and telling them they need to sit in the back. Of course, that fantasy also involved a cassette of funeral music, a skeleton dressed in a tux, a coffin with a creaky lid and the use of hydraulics to liven things up a bit.
My next choice, only because I love Gravedigger with a passion is a 1950 Chevy pannelled truck.
After that... it's pretty much any fast car that can outrun speeding tickets and stay on at least 2 wheels going around corners.

Whoooeeeee!

FlockOfSeagulls said:
I had 1969 Superbee, with 383, it a red with red interior(that was rare)We raced it in the 1/8th of a mile.So we dropped 451 STROKER motor in it!

Right now I own 79 LIL RED EXPRESS PICKUP.

a '69 superbee with a powrplant that honkin big? WOW!! :wowzer: Did it take any extra engineering, like custom mounting hardware or something? :wow:

I never ran 1/8 miles, but my '68 Charger did 1/4 in 10.3 seconds. The model with the 427 hemi, which I couldn't afford :Grrr: , could turn in a 10.0! :shake:
Ever run the superbee on a 1/4 mile course? If so what kinda' time did it turn in?
I used to street drag in cars built by my cousin Marty out on the Cross-Bay Boulevard back in NYC in the early '60s. :happyfloa

Just FMI, did you have to circumvent the catalytic converter in the exhaust system to get the best speed? :firedevil '68 was the last year you could still buy a car without one. :sadcry:

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back