• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If One Is To Believe www.weather.com.

Well, your friend has a brain. Thank him for that....you two can always have lunch/dinner any other time. When it is safe, even in NYC. Better safe than sorry, as they say.

I know.

Oh, and they just increased the expected accumulation on www.weather.com for anywhere between 16 to 22 inches for NYC.

The biggest storm I remember in my lifetime was the Blizzard of 1996, when I lived in NJ, and we got 21 inches. We may have had more then that in the 1980s when I lived in CT, but I dont remember. If the forecast is right, this will rank as one of the largest snow storms/blizzards that I can remember.

Happy Birthday, Mitchell! I hope it's a good one =]

Thanks, laughterandlove. It will be.. quiet and spent at home due to the blizzard, but if my power heaven willing stays on, it will be okay.

Yesterday it was 2FT here and now its increased to at least 2 1/2. Shoveling this much snow is a real pain in the ass.

Well so far the winner is Glengary, WV. which has gotten 40 inches of snow and it's still coming down.

I saw three heavy NY State plow/salt trucks heading east on Route 17 a couple of days back. Chances are they were bound for The Big Apple.

Sorry your birthday plans were ruined by this shitstorm, Mitchell.

Thanks, kop. That's the pitfall of being born in the middle of the winter.

WE BROKE THE RECORD!

At Harrisburg International Airport reported 30.2 inches of snow. Go to: www.abc27 for details.

30.2 inches is a lot, carl.

The closest point to my apartment in Forest Hills that I saw a reading from, was 27.7 inches at JFK, probably. 10-15 mins from me.

It looks pretty bad out there.

I think I'm going to stay in today, and then will be able to get out tomorrow.

What a storm. Certainly a birthday to.. forget lol.

The 26.6 inches that fell on Saturday only in Central Park was a record for snowfall in one calendar day there. :eek: :shivering:

I did go out today, as sitting in the house is making me.. crazy.

There are piles of snow everywhere. In fact, some of the people who work at the various places near my apartment, like restaurants, etc, had trouble getting into work.

The snow should hopefully melt fairly quickly, because it is supposed to warm up.

If we never have another storm like the one we had yesterday, it would be fine with me.

The schools in our area are to be closed today, as the cleanup continues.

We got 26 inches in Norristownand my area is littered with many small side roads. They either haven't been plowed or there was so much snow they could only plow a two way street into a dangerous one way. We did manage to dig my car out Sunday.

We got 26 inches in Norristownand my area is littered with many small side roads. They either haven't been plowed or there was so much snow they could only plow a two way street into a dangerous one way. We did manage to dig my car out Sunday.

^I was wondering how long you would put up with this snowy weather up north. :laughhard:^

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back