• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If there was a mount rushmore of tickling who would be on it

tickleteasing

Verified
I have thought about this and I have two of the names picked out, first one is Max Speer and the second one is Milagros. The reason I choose those two is because when you think about it we had the luxury of being able to find out were not alone, what they did was essentually just said "We know everyone likes it and were going to prove it" instead of finding others who like it. Who do you think would be the other two? Let me paraphrase the question, what people would you say is responsible for making people who love tickling NOT feel like they are alone. The people who are responsible for us knowing we are not alone in this world with getting chills when we saw that three stooges episode. Who made us feel that we are not alone when we say we got chills when we saw a woman being sawed in half and her feet were helpless and well you figure out the rest. Does that make sense

Last edited:
Without hesitation I would say Morandilas must be on it. There's no question how important he is to the community. :)

My Rushmore would include Josie, the Ticklish Pussycat, an online pioneer in the realm. I can still recall the days of the Josie's Palace BBS back in the day, i.e. the mid-90s. She was an early hostess who made many of us feel comfortable with ourselves, and that meant a lot back when we all were just getting connected online and felt like outcasts and freaks.

Yaqi, for helping to mainstream us. Now, I know this is an, er, ticklish subject, but by mainstreaming, I don't necessarily mean making us just like everyone else. His TV appearance on Stern and elsewhere did bring derision, but they were a psychological watershed for us because it gave us a sense of tangible proof that there were others out there, real people. Sure, the online world opened up to us in the 90s, where we could connect, but Yaqi added a human element that we needed. (His videos aren't bad, either.)

This may be obscure, but next is William Rossi, author of "Sex Life of the Foot and Shoe." This is my first media connection with the outside world as far as foot fetishism and tickling, and it's a must-read for those ticklephiles who lean toward feet. Also, it's the only thing I intentionally stole in my life, from my college library. (Another person kept checking it out for long periods, so I decided ethically that it should be liberated and not monopolized by one person, unless I was that person.)

ANA & Andre, for those of us who eventually got sick of the vanilla white skinny nonticklish models the major sites kept throwing at us. Latinas. African-Americans. Asians. Some of the most beautiful, spicy ethnic woman ever exposed to us suburban, white boys to the outside world back in the day.

LOL Fun question!

Much as Rushmore had a cut off date, I have to impose one for this project. Gotta lean on the ladies too.

Pam - Solefully Yours. Big time pioneer and always creative.
Ana/Andre - ANA for reasons previously mentioned
QB Weaver - How does one exclude a queen?
Max Speer - If Kittletown didn't articulate every ler's & most lee's fantasy, I don't know what did.

It should include early founders, which doesn't mean me, by the way, since I first joined the tickling community online in 2002 and was utterly unaware it existed when pioneers like Max were out there.

The person not yet mentioned above who should be there is Lee Allure, first woman to attend NEST and a legend in her own time. :D

The mount's getting crowded...

... but I say we add Priscilla James.

Oh, I just had a thought what about Izzy she was a big part of the community.
Goodness, to bad she isn't around anymore.

I would say........

Rockauthor. He should be on it! He posted my favorite TV commercial; the one in which a man tickled his wife's feet while they were on the couch. Where has Rockauthor been? I haven't heard from him lately.

Kristen, Priscilla and Sara (the long blond haired one), Isabeau, Randi65tft, Rachelkellyus and Tickleshotel.

Did nobody mention Myriads? Dude runs this whole community. The TMF is actually a spectacular social phenomenon - it's become an institution.

It has reached the point in our minds that we consider it a public service, like the government provides roads and highways, but it's not. We have no right to it, we contribute none of the means to maintain or manage it (most of us, at least) but he gives it to us. I think that's worth mentioning.

I have thought about this and I have two of the names picked out, first one is Max Speer and the second one is Milagros. The reason I choose those two is because when you think about it we had the luxury of being able to find out were not alone, what they did was essentually just said "We know everyone likes it and were going to prove it" instead of finding others who like it. Who do you think would be the other two?

Do you mean TMF mount rushmore or tickling in general? <<<<----

Supertank, Kujman, Gloria Pol, Leil Lowndes

(super)tank--aka Mitch Geller-- because he was an early prioneer and chronicler writing an excellent early piece in a man's magazine and establishing himself as a TRUE expert on tickling in the media before the internet (he pointed the way to movies such as "Variety Girl" and "Once Upon a Horse" and "Croatoan" that had wonderful scenes of females being tickled on their feet and the NYC Times Square Wax Museum depiction of tickling in the Inquisition) Kujman because he took it all several notches up with his renfairs of stocks and goats with public demonstrations and recreations of prolonged tickle torture in authentic historic settings, Gloria Pol from Brothers Karamazov who gives us STILL THE best mainstream scene as the beautiful blond tied to a bed getting her feet tickled with a feather, and Leil Lowndes with "the project" pych dramas of foot tickling as torture and punishment who taught us this is a fairly common and rather wholesome interest, and wrote extensively of it in "Variations" magazine. THANKYOU TO ALL FOUR STANDOUTS--they are THE Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and TR of the tickling community. Would LOVE to see others post tributes to these four GREATS of ours. Each left an indelible imprint. The history of this interest MUST pay homage to them!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back