• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

if u could meet and tickle anyone on this site who would it be?

Slut that I am lol

ticklejen said:
I really like your answer SlaverTickler. I am glad that you'd want to tickle all the ladies on this site. Glad you're not too choosy.

:xpulcy:

What can I say Jen, I'm a tickle whore.

Well Since I'm fantasizing anyway:

tamia78
columbiaticklee
KittenToes
cutejill143
mariaf-f
tickle_betty
Angelique
irishgirl5
Tcklsh_Kandy
Ticklee1973
sovryticklish
luvn2laf
mynxee
ticklishcutie
TicklishKimber
ticklishgiggle
tklish_katiebug
bratGirl365
twinkletoes78
cleopatra2003
ling_lee
luv2bt&tickled
peaches77
Slave4tickles
Little Redhead
eroticticklee
Christina
Luvsstocknfeet
Elena
sungirl778
Mistress Mia

SOME PEOPLE REALLY GET UPSET OVER NOT BEING MENSIONED. I WASN'T NAMED BY ANYONE AND I'M FINE.............EVEN IF I AM CRYING WHILE DRINKING CHEAP BOOS AND SCREAMING WHY WHY WHY OH GOD WHY HAVE I NOT BEEN MENSIONED.....MAY THEY ALL BE TORMENTED WITH GUILT FOREVER MORE FOR NOT TYPING 3 SIMPLE #'S 9, 1, FRICKING 1:rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant

some people i swear

hehe, fine i havent even met or talked to u before but if it will make u happy then it would be 911, just to shut him up lol :rolleyes:

I'VE BEEN MENSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH YEAH I'M THE MAN. :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Meet and tickle............HeavenlyTickle, Mz Chaos, Tamia, or brokenblue. Just as well it probably will never happen because this old heart would never stand the strain of the beauty gifted in any one of those lovely ladies..... But I would die smiling. :happyfloa

Who I would tickle

There are a number of beautiful and exciting damsels I have had the pleasure of tickling..... but of those I have never met and have occassionally tickled in my wilder imaginings would be

isabeau - for her sweetness, eroticism and inteligence...

Mz Chaos for her strength and verve (I like to imagine it would melt away in a gale of frantic giggles)

Ticklish Lurker - for the almost savage intensity of her tickle-stories....I would not go easy on you

Sooooo many others, but I will leave off with these three...

Chris

Tickling_bully said:
There are a number of beautiful and exciting damsels I have had the pleasure of tickling..... but of those I have never met and have occassionally tickled in my wilder imaginings would be

Chris

thank you for those kind words.. i'm just me..:)

Ok, i can accept the fact no one would put me on their lsit because I haven't been here particuarly long but given the fact there's about 50 kajillion pics of me on here, half of which are requests .... well to be honest I'm hurt

not really just kinda pissed lol

There was someone here I really wanted to tickle, but that's never going to happen now... :( :dropatear

What am I chopped liver? I know I haven't been here long and that I look like the bastard offspring of Andy Warhol and Woody Allen, but even the Chosen of Mystra like a little playful tickling once in awhile!

*sniffs disdainfully* well then, I can see I'm not wanted here so I bid you all good day!

*picks up leather valise, arranges fedora carefully on head and walks jauntily away*

Just kidding though, I never take anything or anyone seriously :jester:

I'd tickle all the ladies that have ticklish feet! line them up in a row and away i would go.

Only those i know\talk to

You lovely ladies know who u are

hmmm.....

Steph would be my first choice. We corresponded for a time and she seems like the perfect lee, especially for any guy who likes feet. Too bad she lives so far away and I'm still stranded in Wisconsin.

There's another woman I'd like to mention, but I don't have her username. She emailed me directly, and she never shared her TMF username. The stories about my experiences with my cousin Kate are what initially sparked her interest in me (she said she was jealous of Kate when she read my posts). Her photo was truly lovely, and her interest in tickling was obvious in her messages. However, she ultimately got nervous about the prospect of meeting someone in real life, and the emails ended.

That's my short list for now.

relexology414 said:
Steph would be my first choice. We corresponded for a time and she seems like the perfect lee, especially for any guy who likes feet. Too bad she lives so far away and I'm still stranded in Wisconsin...

I agree, California here I come.

Last edited by a moderator:
kered said:
Meet and tickle............HeavenlyTickle, Mz Chaos, Tamia, or brokenblue. Just as well it probably will never happen because this old heart would never stand the strain of the beauty gifted in any one of those lovely ladies..... But I would die smiling. :happyfloa
Never say "Never" handsome... and... I know CPR
Tickling_bully said:

Mz Chaos for her strength and verve (I like to imagine it would melt away in a gale of frantic giggles)

Ticklish Lurker - for the almost savage intensity of her tickle-stories....I would not go easy on you

Sooooo many others, but I will leave off with these three...

Chris
Me??? Melt??? HA! I laugh in the face of danger... er... or tickles... :ermm: um... that didn't come out right... :wow:

Wow Tough ?????

Who could choose. Any ladies on this site would be amazing I'm sure. What's more attractive than a woman into tickling. Can't think of anything? Didn't think so, LOL. I'm kinda new here, so i can't really name any names, not that I would, but you never know. On that note, any ladies interested in chattin'? Feel free to PM or aim me. Same as my TMF name.

Love the thread.

JadeUk said:
Ok, i can accept the fact no one would put me on their lsit because I haven't been here particuarly long but given the fact there's about 50 kajillion pics of me on here, half of which are requests .... well to be honest I'm hurt

not really just kinda pissed lol

and you have beautiful pics indeed, so having said that....

JadeUk is one I definitely wanna meet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back