• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If we were eternal, how many years would your fetish last.

daveokay

I thinking 500 years until I got fed up with tickling lol, any thoughts.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Cool question... I doubt mine would ever die, I'd just be a lot more free to move around looking for partners lol

Heck if you were immortal, you could like start a myth with some family line, show up and convince one of the members to be your Lee for a day or let them catch you and tickle torture you for a day then shower them with wealth, show up to one attractive family member every few generations to perpetuate the myth.

Maybe the legend spreads to entire civilizations and then you hang out in remote areas and only reveal yourself to the cute campers or something.

With unlimited time, you could basically be known around the wall as a good luck charm to either let you tickle then or to catch and tickle torture you.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

I think mine would last forever. It might alter from time to time, but the core of it is permanent I think.

Sooner than you may think.

The forum has been here 20 years, and if you polled members who have been about for its span, you'll find that a fair number of them have seen a distinct change and evolution of their fetish, and also their overall sexuality too.

As you age your perspective on what is valuable to you does also. A normal life span is enough to often wash out things, an immortal one? It would scrub ones preferences like a hurricane.

When you are younger, and by that I mean 40 and under, it's easy to imagine life going on like it has forever. Liking the same things, and pursuing them.

Think back to when you were 10 years old. Did you have favorite toys you played with? You'd spend all day in school waiting to get out and home so you could. It was important and you loved it. You knew you'd always love it.

Cut to you at 18 years old. One day you happen to look at your favorite toy and realize you'd not touched it in a few years. What happened? When did it stop mattering? When did you start to fill your time with other things? When did you stop wanting to play like you always did?

No one moment, but over time. You changed, and you moved on.

The same goes for most things. And even aspects of sexuality. One grows and changes and value changes. After a 100 years, 200, 3? how much more would you be a different person? Finding new things to amuse oneself with. And sometimes looking back at an old toy wondering when you stopped caring.

Pretty often I bet.

Myriads

The forum has been here 20 years, and if you polled members who have been about for its span, you'll find that a fair number of them have seen a distinct change and evolution of their fetish, and also their overall sexuality too.

As you age your perspective on what is valuable to you does also. A normal life span is enough to often wash out things, an immortal one? It would scrub ones preferences like a hurricane.

When you are younger, and by that I mean 40 and under, it's easy to imagine life going on like it has forever. Liking the same things, and pursuing them.

Think back to when you were 10 years old. Did you have favorite toys you played with? You'd spend all day in school waiting to get out and home so you could. It was important and you loved it. You knew you'd always love it.

Cut to you at 18 years old. One day you happen to look at your favorite toy and realize you'd not touched it in a few years. What happened? When did it stop mattering? When did you start to fill your time with other things? When did you stop wanting to play like you always did?

The same goes for most things. And even aspects of sexuality. One grows and changes and value changes. After a 100 years, 200, 3? how much more would you be a different person? Finding new things to amuse oneself with. And sometimes looking back at an old toy wondering when you stopped caring.

Pretty often I bet.

Myriads
Interesting perspective, id like to submit a counterpoint. Toys and even sexuality are not the same as a fetish, especially ours which is so integral and really never stops providing joy.

I'm sure aspects of how you interact with this passion of yours would change, but something this intrinsic, would not, imo.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Eternity is a long and unpredictable time, but I honestly can't really imagine living without tickling fetish. Feels weird to even think about such existence.

Couldn't tell ya, really. I've loved to tickle since I was maybe 3, 4 years old. I'm almost 65 now and love it just as much as I ever did! The funny thing is, when I married my 2nd wife and she would let me tickle her as much and as often as I wanted to, the frequency of tickling her slowed a lot. It didn't happen overnight, but after some time, it seemed to dwindle down to nearly never. But once I divorced her, the tickling of anyone perked right back up! So, I guess if I were immortal, I would have to make sure I had a variety of ticklish victims!

Given that my fetish has already lasted 60+ years, I believe it would last forever. :D

Been here 20 years.... Oh my goodness... 20 years!!! And it has evolved, but still remained constant. I don't believe in past lives, completely, but I do think if they existed, I would have still been into it in all of my pasts, and in all of my futures.

Interesting question.

Always, or as long as I had the physical and mental capacity to be a sexual person / to feel sexual arousal. I've had this kink maybe even before having the capacity to understand sexuality at all, but there it is

Honestly? If things keep going like they are now I'd probably lose it. Hell, I'm not eternal and I'm starting to lose interest mainly because I have yet to get to fully explore it.

What if you could have all your fantasies fulfilled whenever you wanted, would the fetish still last or lessen slightly.
Has anyone seen Black Miirror on Netflix, Striking Vibers episode, if you haven't it's about based around a fighting video games which places you directly in a one to one fighting scenario, you can feel pain etc and be whoever you want to fight (or love )the other person, it's a bit taboo the story, bit definitely worth checking out.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Like in the name of this thread, eternally. It would likely fluctuate in strength now and then, but it would always be there.

When I saw the title, I rolled my eyes :rolleyes:

Then I saw this most excellent post:

Pretty often I bet.

Myriads

Interesting perspective, but let me ask you this: do you think a gay person would turn to straight sex after a 100 years of gay sex? Or that we could go like "I fucked so many women in this life, it's no fun anymore... how about a goat, tomorrow?" Possibly, but I doubt it.

Yes we change, of course. It is in our nature. But I feel, and I could be wrong, that tickling is not a game, or a hobby that we practice to pass time. In my opinion, it has everything to do with identity; it's hardwired in us at an almost instinctive level. It's a powerful, compelling force, not unlike hunger or the urge to mate.

Where I think you have a point is that a human being is not made to be immortal. We are mortal by nature and it conditions everything we do and every thought we have. I think if we stopped being mortal, we'd stop being human, plain and simple. But that is another discussion~

Couldn't tell ya, really. I've loved to tickle since I was maybe 3, 4 years old. I'm almost 65 now and love it just as much as I ever did! The funny thing is, when I married my 2nd wife and she would let me tickle her as much and as often as I wanted to, the frequency of tickling her slowed a lot. It didn't happen overnight, but after some time, it seemed to dwindle down to nearly never. But once I divorced her, the tickling of anyone perked right back up! So, I guess if I were immortal, I would have to make sure I had a variety of ticklish victims!

Does it still arouse you almost more than anything else, as much as it did when you were younger?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back