• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could bring back a retired model...

A lot of models from Realtickling and FM Concept. Also Jill from Fusskitzler. Granted a lot of these women are much older now, but it would be interesting if they came back again.

Tori from SimplyTickling. Absolutely gorgeous, super ticklish, and she enjoyed dishing it out as well. No doubt in my mind that she was converted.
Screenshot_53.png Snapshot - 6.jpg

She retired due to her boyfriend not wanting her to continue. Which isn't uncommon, but it still sucks when it happens. What also sucks it that there's a lot of her stuff people will never get to see because they featured her with Laura, another SimplyTickling girl who is also retired. Laura when she left decided that she no longer wanted videos featuring her to be up for sale. So they were all removed and she owns the rights to them.

Sara from Realtickling (and other studios). Like many hot middle aged ladies, she went into high-end luxury real estate sales.

Missi Melroy, Genie, Crystal and Sara from RealTickling
Isabella (Anita) Janacek from FMConcepts

Two models from Tickle Abuse are my favorites that I'd love to see in more videos, now that they're more mature:

1) Terri the Therapist, desperately ticklish, and apparently only able (and willing) to get through a session with no safeword. A vociferous begger and protester who had the habit of of breaking the fourth wall by begging the camera man and whoever else was there to "Get her off me!!" and "Make her stop!". Gorgeous, very ticklish and very reluctant to actually laugh, opting to scream and swear.

2) Carmen the Asian girl, also very ticklish and intense begger who amusingly kink-shames her tormentors for being freaks and weird.

I guess what made these girls special is that the two special is the feeling that they were not really ok with being tickled, even if they consented to it.

I'd love to see the older selves of these ladies face a return of their nightmares.

Young Nikki from tickle abuse. (Not to be confused with Milf Nikki, Nikki Brooks or Nikki Next lol). On top of having the most gorgeous pair of feet I’ve ever seen, she was ticklish as sin and would always seem like she was having a good time, especially with shooting with Brooke (another model I wish would come back).

Lolo is definitely a good one too. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back