• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could have one Heroes Powers..

Eyeshine

TMF Expert
Whos would you take? No mixing and matching, and you take the good with the bad. Superhero, anti-hero, or even villain. Oh, and tell why.

I would pick Richard B Riddick. His nightshine is so bad ass, plus he truley has the instincts of an animal. I love all of his stories (the games, the animated short film, and both feature films), and think he is a true BAMF.

I didn't quite follow the series, but I do know that I want the guy who can turn into anybody he comes into contact with, I think that would be pretty cool...plus he can do that thing with his fingers that can cut into whomever he's pointing at...what's his name, anyways?

Superman.

..and then I would use my powers, not for good, but for AWESOME!:firedevil

I thought this thread was about the series called "Heroes"?

The Tick. Anyone who can survive a fall back to earth from orbit has gotta be worth his mustard.

Snail Shell

I didn't quite follow the series, but I do know that I want the guy who can turn into anybody he comes into contact with, I think that would be pretty cool...plus he can do that thing with his fingers that can cut into whomever he's pointing at...what's his name, anyways?

SYLAR! Played excellently by Zachary Quinto. His power is not just to turn into anybody he comes into contact with. Sylar's power is to absorb other peoples' powers, so he has a long list of abilities.

I would choose his power to absorb powers.

SYLAR! Played excellently by Zachary Quinto. His power is not just to turn into anybody he comes into contact with. Sylar's power is to absorb other peoples' powers, so he has a long list of abilities.

I would choose his power to absorb powers.

Thanks for sharing. I would choose his power to turn or "morph" into anyone he comes into contact with and his powers to absorb other heroes powers.

Thanks for sharing. I would choose his power to turn or "morph" into anyone he comes into contact with and his powers to absorb other heroes powers.

Sylar's power to morph is a result of his ability to absorb abilities. He can stop time as well, for example.

Sylar's power to morph is a result of his ability to absorb abilities. He can stop time as well, for example.

I really need to watch the show from the beginning whenver they decide to show another marathon....

Owen Reece, the Molecule Man. The guy's power is nearly limitless, which would be kinda fun.

I'm gonna go with an obvious one, Superman, easy to hide, and you get strength, speed, various eye skills.
Visiting different countries would be easy as well as getting ready for work and cooking and stuff.

I don't see why anyone wouldn't say superman. I like a lot of heroes more than him, but in terms of ability nobody else comes close.

If I had Mystique's morphing abilities, that'd be petty cool.

Ha ha I think this thread has lost focus and drifted away from the powers on the show....

Hard not to go with Sylar's ability, even if it comes with the weird evilness/power hungry nature his character has always had. However, since he's already been mentioned, I'll go with something a little different and take Nathan Petrelli's flying ability. I've always wanted to fly, even though as a fighting power it's kind of useless.

Powdered Toooooooaaaaassst MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN...

Seriously, I would love fly, but only backwards.

Spiderman,endless bondage material right at my fingertiips!:spider::evilha:

The man with no name needs no powers.

Man-with-No-Name-cropped.jpg

neither does Harry Callahan

dirty-harry-clint-eastwood1.jpg

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back