• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you found a`Lee that would only let you tickle her feet,would that be a problem???

Ticklish Feet For Me

As long as I remember I've had a foot fetish and a big part of that has been the love of tickling feet . So for me there would'nt be a problem at all . It comes down to what heights I can bring her to just from tickling her feet alone .

DannyMc said:
As long as I remember I've had a foot fetish and a big part of that has been the love of tickling feet . So for me there would'nt be a problem at all . It comes down to what heights I can bring her to just from tickling her feet alone .
...what he said...lol....

DannyMc said:

As the line in Groundhog's Day goes, "'bout sums it up for me" :D

not a prob

FlockOfSeagulls said:
just strictly foot tickling, no where else.

if shes willing to do just that, then thats all she'll get, tickling wise anyway. gotta respect her wishes.

:firedevil

Ms Chaos put on some sheer stockings and i'll get the car started...lol

shooter said:
No problem for me at all. Right, MzC?
You, my dear, will get the red carpet treatment. Think you'll be happy tickling just my feet?

I'm not a foot guy, but if that's all she wants, then that's what I'll do.

i'm wondering why a lee would only allow you to tickle her feet? not sure i understand...

isabeau

isabeau said:
i'm wondering why a lee would only allow you to tickle her feet? not sure i understand...

That's what I'm wondering too.. unless the lee has a strict foot fetish that involves her feet and doesn't really like any other tickling at all, I'd think he/she would also enjoy getting tickled at other spots.

Of course nothing against a foot-only session.. a long, slow, sensual tickle-oiling of immobilized soles with a stiff brush where you have all the time in the world and no need to move to any other body parts or change technique anytime soon can be very satisfying, I'd think. :angel:

lovygirl~lot of guys on here have strictly foot fetish. Luckily, ours are pretty. :redheart:
XOXO

isabeau said:

isabeau

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back