• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you had the power to bring any anime or cartoon character to life for tickling who

i'd choose pokeomn girls misty, may, dawn, jessie. yu gi oh tea mai. peach. april, wonder woman, catwoman batwoman, kim possible, sheigo, and many more

For me I would tickle all the girls from Tenchi Muyo (Ryoko, Ayeka, Kiyone, Mihoshi, Washu and Sasami), She-Hulk, Mulan, and a few others but I cant remember there names.

This is my first post ever & this is the easiest question I've ever had to answer ...... I would pick Olive Oyl because her feet are so big & so luscious & so ticklish ............... a no-brainer.

I agree with you socksoff ..... that scene in "Bridge Ahoy" is so friggin amazing ........ I can't tell you how many times I've dreamt about peeling the sole from Ms. Oyl's shoe while she's suspended from that steel beam & going to town!!! ..... also , the "Shiver Me Timbers" scene is awesome too ....... & as far as toons I'd like to tickle-torture ..... anybody remember the Baroness from the G I Joe cartoon?

Any fan of Olive Oyl & her feet is OK in my book!

I hear ya ....... she may be the ultimate foot-fetish 'toon ........ say , which tickle scene do you like better : the "Bridge Ahoy" scene or the "Shiver Me Timbers" scene? They're both great but which one's your favorite?

I can't argue w/that Syella. That scene blew my mind when I was a kid. I don't think I had yet "dicovered" I had a tickling fetish yet , but I knew I liked feet. Well , when Olive finds herself dangling off a girder of a bridge by her foot , Bluto peels ...... yes PEELS ...... the sole of her shoe away. In fact , I think the "peeling" of the shoe-sole is part of the ......er .... um ..... appeal (no pun intended). And then he starts tickling & Olive goes nuts. And you're right that she can't move it away to stop the tickling. If she did , she would fall. I think the fact that there's no bondage yet her foot is TOTALLY helpless is another thing I like about this scene. She simply just has to take it. While Bluto is stroking her foot-bottom , Olive laughs like crazy & actually hits herself in the head numerous times to try & desensitize the tickling sensations. I LOVE IT! Well , needless to say , after watching that scene & getting that "special" feeling ..... I was definitely hooked onto tickling.
I also own the TicklingParadise vid where Henna plays the part of Olive (how could I not). She is very pretty , has wonderfully , amazing , ticklish feet & they do try to re-create the shoe-peel scene. However , I don't think anything can top the original ........ OLIVE OYL!!!

:sowrong:

Sheesh. What a knob.

^ That honestly and truly hurt my fucking sides from laughing so hard. I am sure I have posts I would never want to revisit as well. Classic! :bwahaha:

On Topic: um... hmm... Spiderwoman from the early 80's cartoon.

I'd bring to life all of the girls from the Tenchi series, Matoko from the Love Hina Series and all of the girls from Naruto Shippuden

Lets see...would probably start with good ol' Betty Boop and get everybody all the way down to whomever is legal.

Batgirl (The one from the Batman animated series, and Yvonne Craig from the old Batman tv series)
Catwoman ( The one From the 70's and 80's comic books, Julie Newmar and Eartha Kitt from the old Batman series)
Harley Quinn
Chun Li
Yenny
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter)

...I would like to tickle their feet and lick their soles and between the toes!

I would bring Bulma, Chi Chi, Android 18, Videl and Pan alive for tickling. These are some of the girls from DBZ.

Maybe I'm "retro" but two immediately come to mind.

Jane Jetson.

Wilma Flintstone.

Mitch

Some more:
Betty Rubble from the flintstones
Pebbles from the Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm show
Both mother and daughter from The jetsons (Don't remember their names, but they are hot!)
Betty and Veronica from Archie comics of course!

;id go with no partucilaer order

sandy cheeks( sponge bob)
kim possible
cat/bat woman
misty, may , dawn, jessie ( pokemon)
bubbles ( powerpuff girls)
tea, mai ( yu gi oh)
sora, kari, zoe ( digimon)
jasmine( aladin)
ariel( little mermaid)
shego( km possible)
and many more

definately Lum from Urusei Yatsura. my first anime crush. plus her outfit's so revealing ;)

Do NOT laugh!

Me as the Lee: Darkwing Duck- I think I did a thread about him once.

Me as the Lee or the Ler: Superman (which is much less funny)... and surprisingly- Wonder Woman. I remember wanting to tickle her when I was little.

Harley Quinn from Batman... She's the only one that springs right to mind.

"Francesca" from the classic Rankin Bass "Mad Monster Party" 1967

( http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=QReY2s_DMYs&feature=related )

Howz that for ancient and obscure?

Judy Jetson I'd put her on the "Astroticklingmachine" and watch her squirm and giggle.

1: Kim Possible
2: Sailor Mars
3: Batgirl & Supergirl at the same time
4: Faye from Cowboy Bebop
5: Anko from Naruto ( yes I've watched Naruto...high school was a dark time for me)
6: Nami from One Piece
7: Misty From Pokemon (I know...sad and just sad)
8: Jessie from Team Rocket (I'm going to hell for this)
9: Velma from Scooby Doo
10: Kylie from the Ghostbuster Cartoon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back