• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you were famous, would you date a tickle model

ndj101982

2nd Level Red Feather
Interesting question I've often pondered myself. If you were a star athlete, like say a Tom Brady, and you had a secret tickle fetish, realizing you could pretty much get any girl you wanted, would you try to hook up with a girl who does tickle modeling?

I suppose this sort of is a bit of a catch-22 if you think about it. Being in the public eye there is no way in hell that you could avoid the fact that TMZ would have it out that the girl you're seeing is a tickle model in about 30 minutes after someone sends them a link to a clip featuring the girl. Would you be willing to shrug off that publicity and date the tickle model all the same, or would you think it's bad for your image and avoid going down that path? You could always say, "She's a model and that's what she does for a job," and nobody would ever suspect you have a thing for tickling. However, writers would definitely put a spin on things and suggest you have a fetish and it could really make matters complicated for your life in the public eye.

What would you do?

I'd date the girl all the same. Like you said, I could just say I am aware that she is a professional model and it doesn't have any bearing on the relationship. People could say whatever they wanted about me. What would I care if I were rich and famous. I'd just shrug them off while I'm sitting on my yacht on the waters off the coast of Greece during the off-season..lol

I'd date the girl all the same. Like you said, I could just say I am aware that she is a professional model and it doesn't have any bearing on the relationship. People could say whatever they wanted about me. What would I care if I were rich and famous. I'd just shrug them off while I'm sitting on my yacht on the waters off the coast of Greece during the off-season..lol

Good point, but you also have to take into account that just because she does tickling shoots doesn't mean she's into tickling. She could just do it because she likes the money. Doesn't mean that you're gonna get to tie her up or tickle her in your very expensive penthouse. But then again, you're rich and probably chiseled like a god if you're a pro athlete, so she may make the exception ;)

Good point, but you also have to take into account that just because she does tickling shoots doesn't mean she's into tickling. She could just do it because she likes the money. Doesn't mean that you're gonna get to tie her up or tickle her in your very expensive penthouse. But then again, you're rich and probably chiseled like a god if you're a pro athlete, so she may make the exception ;)

You'd probably find out soon enough that you don't get to tie her up and tickle her. By then you could dump her and no tabloid would really have any reason to say you must have a tickle fetish. Then again they could ask her ($$) and find out you asked to.

If you're Tom Brady, you can find a beautiful girl that is into tickling and NOT a fetish model!

If you're Tom Brady, you can find a beautiful girl that is into tickling and NOT a fetish model!

I'm saying if you're a famous athlete and you have a secret fetish for tickling. Please read OP's before posting. Also, I used Tom Brady as an example and saying if you were like Tom Brady famous, not actually Tom Brady.

I don't think I would. Atleast I wouldn't date a girl just because she's a tickle model. I'd date another star and then convince her to let me tickle her and they wouldn't know what we do in the bed room... :p

and what rhiannon was saying was that if you were tom brady and had a tickle fetish, you wouldn't have to date a tickle model to get tickling action, you could date a normal person and then TMZ wouldn't have any way of finding out what they do in the bedroom...

basically her answer was no she wouldn't date a tickle model.. which I guess is mine too.. however, there are some I'd love to date.. such as Addie :p... so maybe I would if I got the chance... but it's worth the risk :)

I'm saying if you're a famous athlete and you have a secret fetish for tickling. Please read OP's before posting. Also, I used Tom Brady as an example and saying if you were like Tom Brady famous, not actually Tom Brady.

Where would the difference be? Seriously...if you are that famous, even if you're not quite as hot, you can have any girl you want with any fetish you want and it doesn't have to be a "professional".

.. such as Addie :p... so maybe I would if I got the chance... but it's worth the risk :)

That's what I mean though! Like, if you're a world class athlete and could get pretty much any girl you wanted, if you had a tickle fetish and decided you wanted to pursue a relationship with one of these lovely tickle models, would it be worth the risk in the spotlight? Especially tickle models who appear to be into the tickle fetish, such as an Addie. Say you thought Nyxon was hot for example and found out she's single, if you're a superstar athlete would you think it's worth the risk of her being outed when dating you? Pesonally, I think I'd just go for it and play dumb to the tickle model think and act like it's not my business what type of modeling she does so that it doesn't give my fetish away.

That's what I mean though! Like, if you're a world class athlete and could get pretty much any girl you wanted, if you had a tickle fetish and decided you wanted to pursue a relationship with one of these lovely tickle models, would it be worth the risk in the spotlight? Especially tickle models who appear to be into the tickle fetish, such as an Addie. Say you thought Nyxon was hot for example and found out she's single, if you're a superstar athlete would you think it's worth the risk of her being outed when dating you? Pesonally, I think I'd just go for it and play dumb to the tickle model think and act like it's not my business what type of modeling she does so that it doesn't give my fetish away.

Well, I know Addie is worth the risk, because she's a sweetie and I know she loves tickling. But I wouldn't date someone just because they're a tickle model though. She'd actually have to be someone i could relate to and stuff

So in other words I think it would be fun to date a tickle model, but I don't think I'd date someone just because she's a tickle model. but I wouldn't not date her because I'd be afraid of the public catching wind that I'm dating a tickle model. It would be worth the risk if she's awesome. :)

Well, I know Addie is worth the risk, because she's a sweetie and I know she loves tickling. But I wouldn't date someone just because they're a tickle model though. She'd actually have to be someone i could relate to and stuff

So in other words I think it would be fun to date a tickle model, but I don't think I'd date someone just because she's a tickle model. but I wouldn't not date her because I'd be afraid of the public catching wind that I'm dating a tickle model. It would be worth the risk if she's awesome. :)

Look at it like you're just dating for a good time and not worrying about whether or not it's going to go anywhere. In that case if you were famouse would you pursue a tickle model that you thought was cute and genuinely liked being tied up and tickled?

Look at it like you're just dating for a good time and not worrying about whether or not it's going to go anywhere. In that case if you were famouse would you pursue a tickle model that you thought was cute and genuinely liked being tied up and tickled?

yeah i probably would...

hmm, i wonder if Addie is single, I might be famous some day :p

yeah i probably would...

hmm, i wonder if Addie is single, I might be famous some day :p

I like that girl Elizabeth that was amateur, but did like 3 or 4 videos with Tickle Haven. If I were famous I may have had to get in touch with him and find out if she's single...lol

Her or lo-lo from Tickle Abuse. Man it must be nice to have fame, fortune and a chiseled body...lol

yeah i suppose, but if you have money it doesn't matter if you have a athletic body :p

yeah i suppose, but if you have money it doesn't matter if you have a athletic body :p

Well, in some ways that's true, but if you have the body of Derek Jeter you're probably gonna have more options than if you look like Emerald the Chef...lol

If I was rich as shit, I would probably just pay a girl to come to my house a few times a week and let me tickle her for an hour or so. I'd tell her that I'd pay her good cash (like 300-350/hour since I'm loaded and that's just chump change for me), as long as she kept her mouth shut and didn't tell anyone about our little arrangement. She could make an easy 50k a year under the table just to let me tickle her 3 times a week...lol. Not a bad deal, and everyone's a winner! :)

Shiiiiit... If I was a rich movie star I would become the KING of tickling.... I'd be tickling models at the playboy mansion. I'd turn tickling from a taboo into a popular form of public sex... So to answer your question... Yeah i'd date a tickling model.

Who do the infamous get to tickle????????????????????

What other incentive is there to become famous?? What better use of money than to stimulate the tickle economy!!!

If I was famous for any reason I'd be very discrete in all my dealings with everyone, which means I'd be exactly as I was now. I wouldn't really care what people think but I'd probably grow even more reclusive than I am now. If people want to know about my personal life they can wait until 30 years after my death and read about it in my journals where it will be described in elaborate detail!:thumbsup::whoah:

Now here's another question: Why would dating a "tickle model" give away you are into tickling? I am sure most "tickling models" do other things than just tickling clips. So - wouldn't there by a possibility that you are dating that person because she has a great personality? Who in the world would be with someone just because they are into a certain fetish? Not even your normal everyday guy would do that, so why would a celebrity who has a much bigger range from women to choose from?

Now here's another question: Why would dating a "tickle model" give away you are into tickling? I am sure most "tickling models" do other things than just tickling clips. So - wouldn't there by a possibility that you are dating that person because she has a great personality? Who in the world would be with someone just because they are into a certain fetish? Not even your normal everyday guy would do that, so why would a celebrity who has a much bigger range from women to choose from?

Here's another question: Why do you go on every post by anyone and have to create some sort of argument because you want everyone to see things strictly from your point of view?

Interesting question I've often pondered myself. If you were a star athlete, like say a Tom Brady, and you had a secret tickle fetish, realizing you could pretty much get any girl you wanted, would you try to hook up with a girl who does tickle modeling?

I suppose this sort of is a bit of a catch-22 if you think about it. Being in the public eye there is no way in hell that you could avoid the fact that TMZ would have it out that the girl you're seeing is a tickle model in about 30 minutes after someone sends them a link to a clip featuring the girl. Would you be willing to shrug off that publicity and date the tickle model all the same, or would you think it's bad for your image and avoid going down that path? You could always say, "She's a model and that's what she does for a job," and nobody would ever suspect you have a thing for tickling. However, writers would definitely put a spin on things and suggest you have a fetish and it could really make matters complicated for your life in the public eye.

What would you do?
maybe.

If I was rich as shit, I would probably just pay a girl to come to my house a few times a week and let me tickle her for an hour or so. I'd tell her that I'd pay her good cash (like 300-350/hour since I'm loaded and that's just chump change for me), as long as she kept her mouth shut and didn't tell anyone about our little arrangement. She could make an easy 50k a year under the table just to let me tickle her 3 times a week...lol. Not a bad deal, and everyone's a winner! :)

I second that emotion

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back