• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you won the lottery, what would you do?

bratgirl365

Verified
:idunno: If you won the lottery for several millions, how would you spend it? Just curious to see what everyone would do.
Me....first I would quit my job and travel for a while.

NEST twice a year..... :cool2:

Pay off all bills...

Take care of friends and family.....

Donations to specific charities.....

Ray

Tonight the Mega Millions jackpot is $315 million! :eek:

If I won even a small part of that (relatively speaking) I'd quit (duh!), pay off my bills and debts, help out my family and MAYBE a few close friends (I won't give you any $ just because you SAY you're my friend), buy a new home (with more rooms than I actually need), new furniture (duh again), a new car or two (maybe more), get some technical and electronic products (computer, iPod, home entertainment system, and so on), and donate a sizable portion to charities and political causes (I know, pols get enough money already, but I said causes). Do a little traveling? Perhaps. Throw some tickle gatherings? Definitely! And that's what I'd do in a nutshell. :D

Last edited:
Well, with $300M some odd dollars, here's the plan. And yes, I am a selfish bastard.

1) Deposit the entire amount into an interest-accruing savings account

2) Retrofit my 1998 Plymouth Neon with a brand new, custom engine with a 5-speed manual transmission and a brand new, six-figure paint job

3) Outright purchase a home in the suburbs of Philadelphia, with a full-sized, finished basement, similar to this one. , where both IrishGirl and I would live.

4) Outright purchase a home in the Greater Notheast part of Philadelphia for my mother to live without paying rent.

5) Purchase a 2005 Hennesy Viper, and outfit it with all the modifcations needed for racing and car shows.

6) Build the ultimate gaming computer.

After all that, who knows.

Pay off my student loans

Buy a laptop pc

Give half to my mother

give a small amount to bear and bunny for their help over the past few years

Set up a travel fund (Hello NY, Chicago, San Diego, and Tenn.)

donate to Mission of Mercy

Attend every tickle gathering possible

Buy my dream home in Tenn.

The first thing I would do is invest part of it for both of my son's college funds so they could go to any college they wanted. I would also invest some of it for me for later years. I would do the typical new home, new car wardrobe shopping spree. I would contract out house cleaning and laundry so I wouldnt have to do it anymore :D I would help my mom move and make sure she is set for the rest of her life and help my sister get her life settled. There is a couple of local charities that I would donate to and maybe a trip or two each year. I probably would work part time doing something because I enjoy working and the interaction with people.

Quit work and go on a world wide tickle tour, paying as many women as possible to tickle them. :veryhappy

I would build a real life TMF community. The details would vary depending on how much money was available to be thrown at it. :)

Buy myself a nice house. Cars, set myself up so I have all the insurance and enough in savings to let me live very comfortably for the rest of my life without having to work another day ever!

After that I would do whatI feel would be right. Go back to college, donate, help my parents out of there financial troubles buy them nice gifts for putting up with me etc. etc.

Retire. Buy a nice home and a car. Go to lots of gatherings. Give some to my immediate family, and 10% of the net after taxes to charities of my choice.

And: See Mistress Zara more often, with more joint sessions with Mistress Kassandra. :D

1. Try like hell to stay out of the media.

2. Plan on keeping $4 mill for myself, that's all I need.

3. ANONYMOUSLY pay off the mortgages of some deserving friends, to avoid the appearance of buying friendship.

4. Search the world for truly worthy individuals or causes to throw money at, again anonymously.

Viper, assuming you net $150 mill, you'll need to open 1500 savings accounts as each is only insured to $100,000. :D

maniactickler said:
Quit work and go on a world wide tickle tour, paying as many women as possible to tickle them. :veryhappy

hmm sort of like santa claus? how long would this tickle tour trip last?
lets see you could give it a title and plug it on tvs all over the world and also radio and newspaper.

MANIACTICKLER GOES ON WHIRLWIND TICKLING SPREE , SEEKING OUT TICKLISH FEMALES THE WORLD OVER. ALL BEWARE THE MANIAC IS LOSE!!!

isabeau

Buy a 10,000 acre ranch in Michigan and one in Texas.

Buy a new Dodge Ram Truck, a new Harley, and waterfront property, and a boat.

I would set up college scholarship funds for students from my old neighborhood in Detroit.

Charter a plane and take some family and close friends to Hawaii for a week.

What would I do?

1) Set up a secret philanthropical organization to make sure a lot of needy people get a start in life...Katrina Relief...fund Schools, Animal Shelters & health oganizations

2) Give the Lion's share of $$$ to my brother & let HIM invest it...he's MORE Responsible. :veryhappy

3) Buy a small plot of land, (10 acres would do) ...& set up a teepee.

4) Pay Off MY Bills & Those of My Friends :wavingguy

5) Form a Nation-Wide Corps of Pranksters, Goof-Balls & Assorted Houligans, (Armed w/ an amazing array of Whoopie Cushions, Mustard Spray, Custard Pies & Seltzer Bottles, ETC.) who's MAIN TASK would be the Public Humiliation of Dishonest Politicians & those who Feed at the 'Public Trough" w/out a second thought to the Consequeces paid by 'we who work an Honest Job'...sort of a Nation Wide GOTCHA..All commited to film for evening News Feeds. :yowzer:

6) Buy a 3 deck-40 gun Sailing Frigate, Hoist the Jolly Roger/ Flying Eyeball Flag of the ZEN Pirate... Set it in Lake Powell AZ, The Chesapeke VA, Kenebunkport ME, Hyannis Port MA ETC....& sink ALL the Sailing Ships of Dishonest Corporate Greed-Heads & Corrupt Public Servants...all the while perfecting the perfect RUM Martini...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhh!! Har Har Har :firedevil

I TOLD ya My Brother is MORE Responsible. :bowing:
BUG :cool2:

lightninbug said:
1) Set up a secret philanthropical organization to make sure a lot of needy people get a start in life...Katrina Relief...fund Schools, Animal Shelters & health oganizations

2) Give the Lion's share of $$$ to my brother & let HIM invest it...he's MORE Responsible. :veryhappy

3) Buy a small plot of land, (10 acres would do) ...& set up a teepee.

4) Pay Off MY Bills & Those of My Friends :wavingguy

5) Form a Nation-Wide Corps of Pranksters, Goof-Balls & Assorted Houligans, (Armed w/ an amazing array of Whoopie Cushions, Mustard Spray, Custard Pies & Seltzer Bottles, ETC.) who's MAIN TASK would be the Public Humiliation of Dishonest Politicians & those who Feed at the 'Public Trough" w/out a second thought to the Consequeces paid by 'we who work an Honest Job'...sort of a Nation Wide GOTCHA..All commited to film for evening News Feeds. :yowzer:

6) Buy a 3 deck-40 gun Sailing Frigate, Hoist the Jolly Roger/ Flying Eyeball Flag of the ZEN Pirate... Set it in Lake Powell AZ, The Chesapeke VA, Kenebunkport ME, Hyannis Port MA ETC....& sink ALL the Sailing Ships of Dishonest Corporate Greed-Heads & Corrupt Public Servants...all the while perfecting the perfect RUM Martini...Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhh!! Har Har Har :firedevil

I TOLD ya My Brother is MORE Responsible. :bowing:
BUG :cool2:

I like your style. :D

I would give Jeff a few million dollars and change the name of this place to The Unclebill Tickling Forum. :veryhappy

Buy a bigger house (probably in Bermuda, Santa Barbara or Hawaii) nicer cars.
Buy my mum a mansion for all she's done for me. Send Goddess an airline ticket for anywhere she wants to fly. Do a ton of travelling and give millions to charity!
XOXO

1. Try like hell to stay out of the media. I like this, this Ill keep

2. School

3. House and enough for dad to retire

4. Car.

5. Buy my way to the top, cuz I sure ant sleeping my way there

6. Buy stuff for said house

7. Invest

8. :ranty: Hide from relatives too

9. Donate to the forum

10. Buy a couple web sites that I like

This is an easy one!

I would finance some sort of scheme to achieve invisibility in order to be able to tickle anyone, anytime, anywhere, especially hot women on live television (just for sh*ts and giggles). Hopefully they won't mass produce or sell infrared or heat vision anytime soon after that, b/c then I would obviously be screwed. After that, if everything went according to plan, I would give all the money I could afford to charity, b/c if you can turn invisible at will you obviously don't need money too badly and even if you did you could just steal it. Well, that's my thoughts. Thanks and Happy Tickling! :p

1. Invest some of it

2. Give some to friends/family (except for the ones who're greedy losers..and that includes any "long-lost" relatives who suddenly show up LOL)

3. Buy new paddle boats for the Cystic Fibrosis summer camp I went to (those things start fillin with water too fast.)

4. Buy some different bows for the archery range at the summer camp (the strings on those things are WAYY to hard to pull back. )
5. Buy a bus for the campers that WON'T break down every freakin time on the highway on the way to camp. ...or at the very least, a bus with more room to sit .

6. Give the camp enough money that they can FINALLY get that freakin windmill on the mini-golf course fixed! It's just not the same havin to have someone spin it around while you take your shot .

7. Give em even MORE money so they can build some kinda storm shelter that'd stand up to at least a weak tornado (or somethin the strength of Katrina, like the barn nearby us)

8. Help the camp build an area where there can be sparring mats, punching bags, etc...after all, I wasn't the only one there into martial arts.

9. Sue the idiots who ran into me with a golf cart at the camp. lol just kidding. ...I couldn't sue em anyway, since I don't remember who it was. lol

9 (seriously this time). Ummm.....ooh, I know...either buy my own bus or private plane to take to gatherings (while picking up others along the way)....or, maybe buy a decent sized boat....tickle- cruise, anyone? lol

10. Buy a decent sized piece of land with a good-sized house on it...with one huge, locked room, for storing bondage/tickling supplies, so I can host my OWN gathering!

11. Spend time designing tickle-machines and other fetish toys, patenting them and gettin some $$ for my ideas. lol ....

12. Design other useful things (my sis gave me some ideas when she was talking about what kind of things would be useful for her 3month old to have..), and get $$ for those, too, of course.(actually I'm kinda thinkin up the ideas an how to make em work right now lol)

13. If I don't I have a G/F or wife at the time, then maybe hire one or more women to be either my ticklers/ticklees , or both...definately would hire one or more to be my LER, though.

14.....Ummm....oh yeah, and travel 'round the USA

15. Whoops, almost forgot: Buy action figures from favorite Power Ranger seaons

16. Travel to New Zealand and hopefully get to see the set of another PR series (although I would've loved to have won during PR: SPD, so I could go there and hopefully met three of the ladies from that show..the actresses who played "Z", Sydney , and Kat)

17. Give my fave tickle-video companies a good amount of $$ so they can make even BETTER tickling videos (well, okay, they probably still can anyway, but at least with alot of $$, making em would probably be easier for them)

Last edited:
kirasao said:
I Hopefully they won't mass produce or sell infrared or heat vision anytime soon after that, b/c then I would obviously be screwed.

Well, then you needa also get some power ranger tech developed...that'd give ya protection even from being inside a self-destructing megazord. "heat vision?..what heat vision? I don't feel anything..." LOL

....hmm but you'd still be screwed if you were up against anyone with an electricity attack. lol

If I won $300 million, I'd:

Pay off my mortgage and all my bills

Establish college funds and trust funds for both my kids

Buy my mother, sister and in laws each a house

Build a vacation home in VT for the winter (skiing) and a beach house at the NJ shore on the water.

I'd also buy a home in Vail and rent it out except for two weeks ouit of the year for that special ski trip out west.

I would continue to work and enjoy the rest of my money, knowing I can tell the boss to stick it up his ass whenever I want to.

I'd build a dungeon similar to The Tannery but larger. It would have the birdcage, and 20 or so racks of various sizes and types. A locker would contain leather cuffs of various sizes, chains, straps, hoists, etc. It would be equipped with a kitchen, a bathroom, and a plazma TV with VCR and DVD to watch videos.

A few millions, eh? Give it away, quickly, before I had a chance to use it unwisely. I have no doubt that such an amount would corrupt me in a rather swift manner.

Last edited:
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back