• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you're being tickled by more than one person, does one cancel the other out?

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
I've always wondered about this! And now...I shall ask!

This is for those who have been tickled by more than one person at the same time.

The question is....(ahem):

Do you feel it, everywhere, at once? Or does, say, the person who is tickling you under your arm cancel out the person who is getting you somewhere else.....or does it change, or depend, or yadda yadda yadda, etc etc..... Or maybe it's a method that's working better than another.....

Can you be reacting to being tickled in one spot...and then someone starts tickling you somewhere else, and that spot takes over? Or are you still feeling them both?

Are you hyper aware of what's going on, and where you're being touched? Or at that point, it's just everywhere at once is one big electric spot.

I think I'm just asking the same question over and over in different wording, aren't I? Well....if it isn't clear what I'm asking by now, it never will be!

Your thoughts, please, on this very important subject! :)

Speaking only for myself, I feel them both, or all of them in the case of several multiple ticklers. (Personal maximum: I was once gang tickled at The Hidden Chamber by six Mistresses simultaneously.) There is absolutely no phenomena as "canceling out" in my experience. :D

I've never been tickled by more than one person but I have tickled people in ways that made it seem like they were being tickled by more than one person and some said that made it more intense.

When I say making it seem like more than one person I mean I'd tickle their sides but squeeze them at different speeds or different intervals. The different patterns at once can sometimes make it feel like more than one person. Or attach vibrators to one part of the body while tickling another part with my hands. Some of the lees said it gave the effect of being tickled by more than one person and that it was more intense because of that. One even said, "Oh God! Too much going on!" If you wanna see the difference between single and multiple ticklers go to Tickle Abuse or Tickle Intensive and check out their gang tickling videos. Compare those to when the model is being tickled by a single tickler and you can definitely see the difference.

I haven't been tickled by more than one person but I know for a fact that I would feel both at the same time and it would make me hysterical! Some places are more ticklish than others (obviously) but my whole body is extremely ticklish so the sensation would definitely still be there! If someone were to tickle my armpits I'd be laughing pretty hard since it's my worst place, but if you tickled somewhere else along with it I'd probably be screaming depending on how I'm being tickled!

They definitely don't cancel out. What I find funny is how a lesser skilled tickler can still weaken your defenses, as their tickling serves as a distraction, making you more reactive to the more skilled ticklers (or the ones who are attacking your more ticklish areas).

They definitely don't cancel out. What I find funny is how a lesser skilled tickler can still weaken your defenses, as their tickling serves as a distraction, making you more reactive to the more skilled ticklers (or the ones who are attacking your more ticklish areas).

Huh, that's very interesting. Never thought of that. Very interesting. It lulls you into a false sense of security, gotcha. I'll remember that! Let the weaker tickler go first.....(it won't be me i'll tell you that much!)....and then, introduce the REAL tickler second, gotcha.

Duly noted, thanks man!

For must I believe it doesn't cancel out. From my experience shooting, most say it got more intense.

In my experience being tickled by multiple people, they don't cancel each other out. When I was about 11 or 12 years old, my sister and her friend held me down and tickled me. I very much felt both of them attacking different tickle spots. I've also had a couple different girlfriends use their feet to tickle my armpits while their hands would be tickling my feet. It's awesome! It feels just like being tickled by two people!

It honestly depends on the spot being tickled before the other, for me at least. For example: If someone was tickling my stomach or ribs and out of nowere another pair of hands started tickling my armpits or thighs, (which are far more ticklish) I am pretty sure my laughter and reaction would be more intense than before
11069875_847068328700344_4003076799054421870_n.jpg

It honestly depends on the spot being tickled before the other, for me at least. For example: If someone was tickling my stomach or ribs and out of nowere another pair of hands started tickling my armpits or thighs, (which are far more ticklish) I am pretty sure my laughter and reaction would be more intense than before

This makes sense. Once I saw several girls holding down and tickling another on her upper body, and she was laughing hard, but then one removed her sandals. She screamed, "Not the feet," and when the girl who removed her sandals started tickling her feet, she really started screaming!

In all honesty I think it depends in on what level ticklish-ness of the spots being tickled. From my two cents of experience if the first spot being tickled is less ticklish than where the second ler is coming in then the new spots takes it to a whole new level. If it's not the tickling does get much worse but doesn't take over.

I know if it's me then I'd probably hit the roof if one person was tickling say my ribs and then another started tickling my hips!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back