• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IFBB Pro Bodybuilder Emery Miller

bigblack87

TMF Master
IFBB professional female bodybuilder Emery Miller told me she was "pretty ticklish" and at first I was a little skeptical. Boy was I wrong! This girl is frantically ticklish and cannot stand it. Her reactions when her armpits, ripped abs, and feet get tickled are priceless. I have always wanted to tickle a muscular amazon type girl and Emery is that to a tee. She is days out from a competition so she is around 4% body fat and very vascular. It seems as if the lack of excess fat makes her even more sensitive. Its funny to see how such a strong woman can be so vulnerable. There is a brief interview in the beginning of the video as well where she talks about tickling. This one was a treat. Look out for more Emery! Preview does not depict actual video quality. Comments and suggestions are appreciated, thanks.

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/60535

Attachments

• Emery.jpg
    Emery.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2,717
  • Emery Sample Clip.wmv
    5.8 MB · Views: 3,896
That was great!! "F*CKER!!" LOL Each laugh sounds like it's going to be the last gasp of her life!!

Is she from Tampa too? I would love to tickle this lady. Thanks for sharing. I really love how ticklish she is. She is extremely ticklish I would say.

Thanks guys. Emery is indeed super ticklish and has a very hearty laugh. She get mad when tickled too, hence the cursing and name calling. Yes, she is local.

Awesome! Can you try to see if you can get body builder Angela salvagno for a session. I have video chatted with her multiple times on herbiceps.com and she says that she is very ticklish on her sides, feet, armpits, and thighs. She says pedicures are tough for her to handle.

Emery Miller

What are the chances of getting her to tickle another female?

Thanks

I've had a tickle session with a female bodybuilder before and she was putty in my hands...lol...she loved it! The stronger they are on the outside it seems they are mush on the inside when it comes to tickle torture...lol!

I have some videos of her tickling another girl coming later this week actually.

Very nice, is she openly public with her tickling fetish or is this something she'd rather keep personal and aside from her bodybuilding career?

I don't think she necessarily shares our fetish like that but she certainly understands it and is open to it.

I love the juxtaposition of a really strong character being helplessly undone by tickling. The reduction of such a powerful individual to giggles is incredibly appealing. If you can find more body builder amazon types that would be great. They are under utilized in my opinion.

I totally agree. I'm all about trying to find amazon or muscle girl types. The bigger, the stronger, the better lol.

I must say this is one of the best clips I've ever seen! I've been looking for a female body builder in this position! So strong, so ripped, so muscular... but ticklish like a little girl! Especially when she says "stop" which is hard to hear.. probably cause she doesn't wanna submit! :) Hope to see more of those ticklish abs and feet!

Great work!

Emery Miller is HOT and seems to be very ticklish. I love her ticklishness. More of her being tickled please.

Wow. Interesting. and Nice video. I hope you will find more female bodybuilders.

I tried to pitch that to Denise Masino a couple of years ago and she responded favorably...but never really did anything.

Thanks for this one though. I was already an Emery Miller fan. Had no clue that she would be ticklish.

Oh My God!!!!!
I have been waiting forever for this!!!
A Female Body Builder being tickled!!!
I talk to Emery Miller on HBC all the time about her feet!!!
I talk to alot of FBBs on Her Bicep Cam about feet and tickling!!!
Emery Miller is one of my favorites because she looks like and ex-girlfriend of mine that I use to tickle!!!
And HELL YEAH she has an AWESOME LAUGH!!! So did my ex and she was a FBB also back in the day!!!

Please do more Female Body Builders in the future!!!

OUTSTANDING Clip, Thanks For Sharing!

Oh Yeah, just in case anybody was wondering she goes by BabyBeefCakes on the HBC (herbicepcam)!!!!!
Most of them there will show you their feet and talk about tickling with you, a lot of them have nice feet!!!
Some of them even have large ticklish feet like size 9!!! They love feet guys there and they have nice armpits as well as tummies!!!

Thanks again!!!

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back