• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm a lucky SOB sometimes

TeNNis_MAn

TMF Poster
I feel like someones still pranking me..
But like 2 weeks ago while i was working i met this girl, got her number, we went out a few days later, and hung out a bunch since. Any way... The lucky part. She loves tickling and it turns her on. Ler'ing. She's cool with me having a foot fetish too. I think the tickling part is super rare though. So i'm pumped. What are the odds guys.

Its interesting though, i don't think she considered it a fetish. She just new it turned her on.

You are very lucky. :couch:
Hers is the right way to look at things. It is an erotic interest. I've never liked the word "fetish".

I agree with Milagros - never liked the word 'fetish' - I think of it applying to an inanimate object or non-genital part of the body. Tickling is a complex act, so I never thought the term applied, but I use it out of habit. Also, whether we like it or not, fetish has a non-fuzzy connotation to it - seems to put some vanilla people off.

That said, I think a lot of people we consider "vanilla" like tickling to some extent. Definitely more people like tickling others than being tickled themselves, but I've come across some girls that kinda like it sometimes, but clearly not to the level that we do here. And none I've met actually get turned on by it, although I did find this promo video on dailymotion (esp the part at 3:23).

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr701r_how-to-turn-a-woman-on_lifestyle

*sigh - I need to get out more...

Last edited:
I, personally, think most folks overreact about "fetish". I have no issue with it, and, while the media has put a bit of a negative light on it, that doesn't automatically make the word itself terrible. After all, words are just words until we give them a meaning, so the term "fetish" can only be negative if we make it so. I will submit and say that when telling a girlfriend about the fetish, you probably want to avoid the word because, to most other "normal" folks, it is rather negative, which is unfortunate. I honestly can't see most men being as troubled by the word, personally, but I know it happens here and there.

As for the "vanilla" folks, tickling is a form of flirting that involves touching. It's not that they like it. They like what the action implies about the 'ler in the scenario. They might like the short-term tickle here and there for their own reasons, but, for the most part, none of them actually like it from what I've seen. I think we just prefer thinking they do so they're not as troubled by our odd liking of the subject matter. Or maybe it's due to the fact that some of us want tickling to be more "mainstream" so badly. Then again, those folks just seem to be embarrassed about having our little fetish and want a reason to not be any longer.

Back to the subject, however, it does sound like Lady Luck has a thing for you, darlin'.

I agree all the way with you guys about "fetish" being a daring word to use when telling someone what you are into initially. I've banished it from my vocab for the most part. its much less threatening i think to say, "this is hot to me," or "that turns me on," when taking the first ventures toward telling whomever that you like tickling, and in my case feet too.

We had our first mini session btw. I bought some under the bed restraints and showed them to her like a giddy school child i think. She was totally into it! A day after i told her i had fun, she replied with "i think i had more fun." #Keeper

I'd say you hit the jackpot kudos to you!

I feel like someones still pranking me..
But like 2 weeks ago while i was working i met this girl, got her number, we went out a few days later, and hung out a bunch since. Any way... The lucky part. She loves tickling and it turns her on. Ler'ing. She's cool with me having a foot fetish too. I think the tickling part is super rare though. So i'm pumped. What are the odds guys.

Its interesting though, i don't think she considered it a fetish. She just new it turned her on.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back