• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'M BAAAAAaaaaack!!!

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I thought it would only be suitable to make a comeback on the 4th anniversery of Cali and Friends. So here I am.............boo....LOL. I've been going through withdrawls wanting to post new stuff for the longest time. I felt like I was neglecting my friends here :p I pushed myself like crazy to get a bunch of new works done in time while working full time almost every day. It was also opportune because I finally got a new scanner......actually its one of those copier/scanner/printer/fax type models......its peeeeeeerty....

So basically what this means is I am going to resume post new work as often as I can. I have a pretty tough schedule right now so my progress will most likely be slow (what else is new?). And please, no one contacting me asking "So are you going to do my request yet?". I will be doing quite a few requests in due time, I promise.

Hmm....okay thats it.....here we are, here we go....U.F.O...... :weird:

Last edited:
Welcome back Cheshire. XD New scanners rock don't they?
*huggles his own new scanner*

Welcome back dude, your work still kicks ass! Stay for god's sake!!!!

Welcome back

Welcome back dude! The Forum is better place with you and your art!

You've always been one of my favourite artists - welcome back! :D

WB! I just returned a few weeks ago as well....I'm such a timer...;)

You're back and here I am to bug ya! MAWHAHAHAHA!

I have SO missed talking to you. At random moments I would sit and wonder what you're up to and if you were still active in the community.

Glad to see you back. I've missed seeing new work from you. You've always been one of my favorites. I'm excited to see what new ones you come up with...

WB CC! Looking forward to seeing you quench your thirst for posting!:p

KAREN

irmafromtmnt

i'm back, and i need work

Attachments

• mrt.png
    mrt.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 55
Good to see you back. I'm back, too.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back