• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Back!

Cosmo_ac

4th Level Blue Feather
Well, all, it seems after a good vacation i'm back. I had originally hoped to be back considerably sooner, but i found out that sadly the routr i had lacked an installation disk, so i was unable to get my lap top hooked up. Fortionatly, i learned that some people in the houses around my new place had routers hooked up, and was able to jack their lines >:) So, as of now i am back:D

Welcome Back Cos.....

It hasnt been the same without you.

Ill give you another welcome back in the P&R later.....but had to say Welcome back now.

Rob

welcome back Cosmo...you were missed..especially in the p&r forum..where your intelligent posts made more sense to me than my own hehe..

I'm late in reading this thread, but, welcome back, cosmo. Good to have you back, my friend.

Mitch

It's nice to see you again! :) You raise the level of discussion anywhere you go. :smilestar

thanks all! I appreciate the welcome backs. It's nice to be somewhere where people enjoy your company :D I look forward to again posting in th P&R forum. Once again thank you all for the warm welcome!

You left???????? Imagine that!!! LOL. It was wonderful seeing you in the chatroom the other night. Definitely have missed seeing you around my friend. Welcome back! :twohugs:

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back