• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm bored. Ask me anything. Within reason.

What is the worst nightmare you have ever had?

Lately, I've been having a recurring nightmare of chopping off most of the fingers on my left hand. Kind of like that scene in Escape From Alcatraz, if you've seen it. It's not that terrifying, more disturbing. Especially when it happens to seem more vivid than usual. I just chalk it up to anxiety over doing well at work.

Yea maybe the loosing of the fingers is your brain. Looking for a way out of the stress?

I don't know. It's not that serious, either way.

What are you trying to say here?

Underneath your sig pic, you say "Don't get catfished! Reverse image search! Learn how here." I thought you meant smacking someone with a fish.

Underneath your sig pic, you say "Don't get catfished! Reverse image search! Learn how here." I thought you meant smacking someone with a fish.

"A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not using Facebook or other social media to create false identities, particularly to pursue deceptive online romances."

I'll probably have to work. Didn't even know there was a three day weekend coming up.
Monday is the day designated to celebrate the birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
I get the day off because there are no classes. :bouncybou
Do you often work on weekends?

If this is not in line just let me know. but if you going to be tied down would you prefer to be tied with rope, leather cuffed, or metal cuffs with fur on them?

If this is not in line just let me know. but if you going to be tied down would you prefer to be tied with rope, leather cuffed, or metal cuffs with fur on them?

Im more into being physically overpowered vs bondage but if i had to choose the leather sounds the least uncomfortable.

ok So while being over powered do you put up a real fight? Or a i will fight but accept the tickles?

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back