• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm coming out (But how exactly do I?!)

omni

Hello everyone! I suppose I should start off by introducing myself, so here goes. I'm an 18 year old, single, computer and technology fan/geek/nerd (and not ashamed to admit it), 5' 7'', short brown-haired, blue-eyed Florida boy. With that out of the way it's time to cut to the chase. I know I may be a little young compared to a lot of people on this forum, but it doesn't matter to me because like all of you I'm a tickle lover through and through and have been dying to bring my secret fetish into the light.

So why come out now? Again, I realize I'm probably a little younger than a lot of you when you felt you couldn't ignore that urge to tickle anymore (I suppose it's those teenage hormones), made tickling a part of your everyday lives, and/or joined this wonderful forum. Indeed, in the beginning I simply had an upperbody fetish, but that eventually matured into a full-blown tickle fetish by the time I finished middle school. At first, I went to sites like realtickling.com, silvercherry, and eventually the Media section of this forum (illegally I know, and I do apologize for that). I was just so happy to see that there were people who felt the same way I did and weren't scarred to post it for the world to see. Other times I was disturbed by some of the things I saw and ashamed of being drawn to such things (I was still young, immature, and didn't know how to feel about such sensitive and many will argue adult sort of things); it was like a guilty pleasure, my dark secret, or the playboy magazine pile under the bed (which I personally never had but I think it's a popular and appropriate metaphor). I went back and forth between liking and loathing throughout high school trying to either fully embrace this fetish of mine or rid myself of it. Finally, I had a personal revelation.

After a little soul-searching and reading some the posts in the discussion forums here I finally embraced my fetish and decided to make it a part of my life; it was like I had become whole and it brought great peace of mind. However, it also brought one big problem. Now that I am finally able and willing to pursue my fetish and can join the forums legally, I wanted to ask you all how to pursue my fetish (not just for myself but others who feel the same way I do). Personally, I enjoy both the friendly and sexual (to an extent) sides of tickling and with college on the horizon there's a whole new world of oppurtunity ahead for me. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to begin and there are so many questions I can't answer myself:
1) How do I find friends/a girl who will accept me for who I am and what my interests are? (I care about what people think about me and have a great respect of women)
2) Where and when are there meetings for tickle enthusiats?
3) Should I try to get involved in video producing or keep it real? Which is better?
4) How should I go about speaking and meeting with people from this forum (The DOs and the DON'Ts)?
And there are many more.

So I humbly ask that you, the members of the TMF, guys and girls alike to share your wisdom with me and help me become a "true" member of this wonderful community.

Last edited:
1) any girl who can't/won't accept you for ANY reason is dump-worthy, in my book. But, there are girls out there who just don't like tickling, and, when confronted with that situation, you really have to decide for yourself. And it's not that they necessarily refuse to do it for you, but you'll have to realize that they don't like something that you really do like... If it really is a priority that you find someone who won't only accept your interest but also engage in it, then, you might have to do some searching and have some patience.

2)Sorry, can't answer that one

3)I'm not a producer and don't really intend to be (of tickling vids, anyway), but, if you have the material, the interest, and the know how, then... That's really up to you and depends on what you consider to be better... A lot of people wouldn't be happy with me if I were a producer, so, of coarse that's a major thing as well.

4) I could make a long list, but it pretty much comes down to DO be respectful and DON'T be an asshole. Look at the thread called "The Golden Rule" for that kind of thing. As far as actually getting to know people, just contribute in discussions that you're interested in and talk to people like you would anywhere else, but again, respectfully. I'm sure you've heard all that before, but, some people just don't get it.

You'll be fine, just have fun and explore!

Thanks for the feedback luv2tikl. I just wanted add two things:

1) When I ask about video producing I don't necessarily mean becoming a producer myself but maybe working for one. I am somewhat tech savy, am always willing to learn more about technology, and if there's tickling involved well then that's like two layers of icing on the cake; I could learn all the right techniques straight from the pros. I guess you could say it would be sort of like an internship. Tell me what you think, and if any producers read this could you share how you got into the business and how you go about with staffing?

2) Yeah, I think I got the "Golden Rule" down. What I was talking about was more along the lines of meeting someone from the forum in real life. I've seen several happy stories about it on the forums and I thought that perhaps there is no better place to meet a potential tickle friend than here. The thing is, as I'm sure you all know, people online aren't always who they say they are. I just want to play it safe; can't tickle if you're dead, right? So, basically what I'm asking is, "How should I go about sharing personal information with people on the forums and what should I do when going to meet someone in real life?"

I'll answer question two, where and when are there gatherings of tickle enthusiasts. The answer is, they're wherever and whenever you'd like to organize them.

In other words, if the General Gatherings section of the board doesn't already have events for the area you live in, you can organize them yourself, much as I did for a few years in New York City. I kept it very simple: each time I communicated with a core of interested persons; we agreed on an evening and a restaurant, ideally a publike place with food and drink, flexibility with table space (not a place where you have to commit to a precise number to get a table), and that's open late enough for the duration to be flexible; made a reservation; and then just showed up and socialized with whoever was there. I wasn't any kind of leadership figure when I showed up, nor was the conversation structured: it was just a bunch of people at a table socializing. The conversation floated from tickling to television to tickling to sports to tickling to the latest elections to tickling to the quality of the food and drink served here...

If you go this route, I offer the following suggestions:

(1.) Plan to do it once every six months or so.

(2.) Don't get involved with gender balancing, and don't fret at all over how few or how many show up. If all that shows up is one other guy, hang out with him and see if more will show up next time you do it. Be flexible in your expectations, and think of it as something that will take a year or two to really catch on.

(3.) If possible, strike up a correspondence with a woman or two in your area, and let them help attract more women. I found that women were more likely to need reassurance that it was safe to come--safe from being followed home by anyone, safe from being hit on at the table, safe from being photographed without consent, tickled at the table, etc, all legitimate concerns which you can best assuage if there's a woman helping you organize it or at least announcing on the board that she'll be there too.

(4.) While I am suggesting that you can organize an evening of dinner and drinks as well as anyone else can, I would be more hesitant to recommend organizing play events just yet, and you can legitimately make dinner-and-drinks events purely that. Of course, one individual can network with another individual to get together for play, but that doesn't need to be what it's about.

Good luck.

While i have no idea about the goings on in your area, and i have no clue as to where to begin with things like Video making and stuff like this. I have to applaud your decision to come out of the shadows and announce your fetish for tickling.

If you have a girlfriend who you,ve been with for a time, try talking to her about it. See if she'll play.

Other than that try talking to a friend you can trust. Good friends will probably give you a few jokey digs about it, but ultimately might help you out in some way. Trying to indulge your love of tickling by gettting one of their friends and offering you the chance to join in. You never know.

What ever you do.... and what ever happens, you will always find us here on the TMF. If nothing comes your way physically ( and you'd have to be seriously unlucky if nothing does ) We can indulge your fantasies in the story forum, or the pictures you might draw or take.

Catch you later Omni.

Mark..

Add to the above, that regularly there are tickling events and functions all over the place. You may be able to reach one and meet some others like you..

Welcome to the TMF, Omni, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I just want to testify that WorkInProgress did indeed organize munches (drinks plus food at restaurants) as he described here in NYC, and very successfully. Obviously, also check the Gatherings Forum section for meetings in Florida.

Alright, more feedback! I didn't notice that section, but I'll definitely check out the Gatherings section. Casual dinner gatherings huh? I never thought about that, thanks WorkinProgress. Yeah I think I can play the smooth operator, thanks Mark. Keep it coming guys!

My advice for you is that you can't be scared of this fetish. Embrace it. It's part of who you are...and believe me, there are LOTS of "quirks" that are worse/more shocking than a tickling fetish. One of the first things I started noticing when I started telling people about it was how unimpressed people were about it. The typical response I seem to get is "Oh,...ok. Umm that's you BIG thing...you like to tickle? Man, I thought it was going to be something really freaky". I mean, I used to be all scared to tell people about it, but now it's whatever.

As far women...and well...people in general go, they are either going to accept you for who you are...or not. Period. If they do, cool. If not, fuck em. That's the attitude you've got to take.

It's just tickling, man, and here, among the forum, are all of your brothers and sisters of tickle. Relax. Enjoy it. Have fun with it. WE sure as hell do.

Hello Omni,

Welcome to the TMF. As many have provided great answers to your questions, I'll keep my post to just a warm welcome. I hope you enjoy.

Myriads

@alchemy: Now that's my kind of attitude, I think were gonna get along just fine. Thanks for the words of wisdom; I'll definitely work on being less timid and more open about it.

@Myriads: Thanks for the welcome; I'll try not to overstay it. :angel:

Hey there, welcome!

You've got all the good advice from the regular folks here, but I thought I'd mention a little something about the video producing aspect you mentioned.

While I'm not someone that goes around telling the world that I like nylons, tickling, etc...I don't necessarily keep it a big secret either. One thing that I discovered in this fantasy world, is that a great way to express yourself is to find an outlet that gets you involved somehow.

I'll give you a perfect example from my own experience (re: one of the ladies I use in both my public and private shoots). Several years ago I discovered I was really intrigued/attracted to a particular model/lady in the industry. I contacted her, and instead of going through the various places she worked at (vendors), I went directly to her. I made it known how much I enjoyed her work, and that I was interested in possibly doing work with her. Baby steps, but in the right direction. This led to me doing custom work, and eventually, having her out to my area for a video and photo shoot (my first one I had ever done). It was one of the most fun and exciting experiences I had ever had, and I was hooked. I have that lady back on a monthly (sometimes sooner!) basis, for new shoots, and she has turned into not only someone to work with, but a very good friend. She's the reason I decided to start offering my shoots up to the public (they were going to remain private, but I thought it would be cool to share the experiences). A dear friend of mine, and someone that (through tickling/fantasy) has made my life better. And that lady is Tomiko.

Sorry for the back story, but I think my point is clear: if you're interested in particular models or ladies in the industry (or just finding someone you can work with or share your fantasies) ask around, talk to people. Be direct, and people will respond.

If you had told me a year ago that I would be doing my own video shoots, tickling sessions, etc with my fantasy ladies on a monthly basis, I would have thought you were nuts. But it pays off to go after what you want, in both life, and fantasy.

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

If you've got average social skills then just find a girlfriend you like. Tickle the shit out of her. Case closed.

If you've got average social skills then just find a girlfriend you like. Tickle the shit out of her. Case closed.

Hmmmmmm.... "average social skills," ahhhhhhhhh...

So that's what I've been missing all these years! Thanks for explaining it to me!

@kyle: If only it were that simple, but thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm really starting to feel that there's some tickle fun coming my way real soon. Wish me luck y'all.

It really is that simple....

@kyle: If only it were that simple, but thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm really starting to feel that there's some tickle fun coming my way real soon. Wish me luck y'all.

It really is simple though....

I can't help you find "just friends" for tickling -- that's not my thing, but...

I've been successful in introducing tickling into three significant relationships in my life. The key is to find a girl you would like to date, succeed in getting the date (or dates) with her, and then when intimate things start to happen, introduce the fact that tickling is something you like. I'd stay away from the word "fetish", unless you think the gal is kinda freaky and would dig that. Now, either the gal will be receptive or not (I'm three-for-four in this respect), but, if she balks, at least you know early on.

If you come off like a skeevy, drooling moron, it likely won't work. You have to be under control about it, and have some game to make it work. But, really, it doesn't take much. In my experience, if the gal likes you, she's happy to do what turns you on, especially if you tend to be the reciprocating type.

So, yeah, it's reasonably simple. Again, "average social skills" is a key phrase here.

Morph

Haha don't worry about being young dude, a few of us were lurking and even posting on this site since well before we were 18. Don't let that bug you.

Phase Two

@Morpheus72: I'll take your word for it, thanks! (you too kyle!) Man, you guys are great confidence boosters :dogpile:.

In fact all this positive feedback has convinced me to open up a little more:

I will admit there is this one girl I've known since 9th grade that I've got a pretty good size crush on. She's smart, beautiful, funny, nice, and I wouldn't mind sharing my "interests" with her. I went out to a movie with her and another friend back in 9th grade; nothing special, just friends hanging out. Since then I've just sort of seen her around, talked, and hung out in class but nothing outside of school except an occasion IM session. I guess I just feel awkward because I'm nervous about what might happen if I try to get closer. I think, "What if she doesn't really like me?" "Am I good enough for her?" "What would people say?" "I'm a loner and a geek, not a love doctor! How do I ask her out in the first place?! Will I be able to read the right signs?! What if I'm a lousy kisser?! (and that's only if everything else works out) "And how do I control myself when it comes to that interest of mine?!"

Sorry to unload my baggage folks, but I think it's time that I came out of my shell. You all have done wonders for my spirits and the hopes that I'll be able to exercise my fetish someday soon, so what do you say to this? Think you can give this whippersnapper some dating advice? She loves rock music and I hear that there's gonna be a concert in the area soon featuring Breaking Benjamin and others. Think that would be a good first step?

1) How do I find friends/a girl who will accept me for who I am and what my interests are? (I care about what people think about me and have a great respect of women)
Firstly don't get overly hung up on this 'who I am' thing, or 'coming out'. My advice is to try and date as many females as you can in your social circle, based on similar interest such as music, movies (or whatever it is 18 year olds are into these days). I only discovered later in life, that the best way to get women (whom you date) to throw themselves at you physically, is NOT to throw yourself at them (believe me sooner or later they will make the first move). Then follow their lead. If they like lots of kissing, cuddling, sex, go with it. Then you can introduce small playful tickles (no more than that) as part of your repertoire. If/when you find one that really seems to enjoy that, then you have reached nirvana. However don't then go in for this whole confessing/coming out thing as it will just weird her out.

2) Where and when are there meetings for tickle enthusiats?
There are but whether you are close enough to attend one is another matter. Also you might find the participants are on the whole nearer your parents age, and a lot more hardcore/advanced than you might really want to be at your age.

3) Should I try to get involved in video producing or keep it real? Which is better?
There are now far too many producers chasing too few customers. So you are unlikely to make any money, and given your age/inexperience may cause you more problems than anything else (stick to the real world).

4) How should I go about speaking and meeting with people from this forum (The DOs and the DON'Ts)?
My own view (and I am sure I will be shot down here) is to avoid the chatroom, but instead switch between the Tickling Discussion and General Discussion sections. A good way to make friends is to discuss things unrelated to Tickling.

I agree with Kyle: The way I do it is this...I go about dating as normal w/ girls as much as I can. When I start to get close to one (aka when we start fooling around) I just flat out tell them. SURPRISINGLY I have never had any girl say "that's weird" or anything embarrassing. Yes, they may have never heard of a tickling fetish, but I've been very successful just plainly speaking my mind. Good Luck!

Omni, you need to search out the freaks. They are quite fun to play with.

@TickleHaven: Sure, I can keep it real. Sorry to be such a bleeding heart, but the encouragement is great for me.

@kyle: Freaks, huh? Can you introduce me to any? :D

Well, Omni, it would seem that we have much in common...

I think we should talk some. Feel free to send me a private message, I think we have similar problems, and I would love to help.

You have already taken your first step buy just posting here.
Like Myriads, I'm not going to go into a long explanation of anything.
Just welcome aboard my friend, welcome aboard!!! :bouncybou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back