• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm getting older...

How does the existence of people wanting to marry and have babies screw with you? Does the existence of anyone who has a different idea than you "screw with you"?

You can totally support just yourself, nobody is telling you to marry and have kids. How does the existence of people who want to marry and have kids equate to "YOU must marry and have kids?" The only person who is affected by my desire to marry and have babies is my husband. My existence doesnt "screw with you".

How much does marriage cost? How much does child support cost? Divorce? Diapers? Formula? That's right, money.

If I'm dating someone who wants to be on a fast track to mating, if I give in, 9/10 of the time, the guy "who has it easier because he can't carry a child" is paying for it. It was never singularly about you, I don't know why you keep making it so.

But youre not paying for someone else's marriage OR divorce OR diapers OR formula. Again, I understand why marriage and babies would be scary for you on a *personal* level and why you would choose to abstain-but you have stated that the MERE EXISTENCE of people who want to marry and have babies scares you. Why does it, when you can simply not participate in those ideals if you dont want to?

But youre not paying for someone else's marriage OR divorce OR diapers OR formula. Again, I understand why marriage and babies would be scary for you on a *personal* level and why you would choose to abstain-but you have stated that the MERE EXISTENCE of people who want to marry and have babies scares you. Why does it, when you can simply not participate in those ideals if you dont want to?

Where did I state that? Quote, please.

Your response to my statement that "I could understand why the *idea* of marriage and babies would be scary for you, in a "this is not something that works for me personally" way. But youre still not really explaining why the sheer existence of people who think like I do and don't think like you do are "scary"." is "Because it's something that screws with me!"

How does "the sheer existence of people who think like me and dont think like you" "screw with you"?

Your response to my statement that "I could understand why the *idea* of marriage and babies would be scary for you, in a "this is not something that works for me personally" way. But youre still not really explaining why the sheer existence of people who think like I do and don't think like you do are "scary"." is "Because it's something that screws with me!"

How does "the sheer existence of people who think like me and dont think like you" "screw with you"?

So let me get this straight. ....because I sympathize with someone and agree that the new age of women who are just looking to bag a husband and bear children is scary (maybe you missed my earlier post), I'm speaking directly to you?

We're done. You clearly don't understand that guys don't want to keep a one, two, or even 5 year span of a relationship before they want to get married, and that women that don't understand that have no Business trying to get married because they're nor considerate or rational in how anything that representing the word "love" actually works.

Oh, sorry, didnt realize a woman had to submit to YOUR personal arbitrary standards to be granted permission to marry. Maybe you should inform Rectangle about that, since we're married and all. I'm sure he'd LOVE a good coaching about what real love looks like, since you seem to know SO much about it. What was that you said about your lack of relationships again?

Oh, sorry, didnt realize a woman had to submit to YOUR personal arbitrary standards to be granted permission to marry. Maybe you should inform Rectangle about that, since we're married and all. I'm sure he'd LOVE a good coaching about what real love looks like, since you seem to know SO much about it. What was that you said about your lack of relationships again?

So for the 5th time, when was I actually concerned with your marriage? Never, last I checked.

Oh, you're not actually done?

"You clearly don't understand that guys don't want to keep a one, two, or even 5 year span of a relationship before they want to get married, and that women that don't understand that have no Business trying to get married because they're nor considerate or rational in how anything that representing the word "love" actually works."

Oh, you're not actually done?

"You clearly don't understand that guys don't want to keep a one, two, or even 5 year span of a relationship before they want to get married, and that women that don't understand that have no Business trying to get married because they're nor considerate or rational in how anything that representing the word "love" actually works."

So when did I say anything about permission? You love to read into posts beyond the words. Anymore reading comprehension issues?

So you did make it about my marriage, then. Apparently we must meet your arbitrary standards to "have business" marrying-which is hilarious to me considering you fully admit your lack of relationships but claim to know all about how they work. But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Again, did I mention permission?

If a guy dates a woman for a number of years, is he obligated to marry? Is it suitable for a woman to demand a man marries her? I never said I had lack of relationships, I said I don't just "fuck around". Again, reading comprehension?

The words love and marriage are not synonymous, maybe you should consider that.

Yeah, you did say your relationships have all been bad. So, you know, *I* wouldnt get cooking advice from a guy whose meals always come out burnt, but if it makes you feel better I'll listen while you tell me about how much you know about love and relationships. Go for it!

Yeah, you did say your relationships have all been bad. So, you know, *I* wouldnt get cooking advice from a guy whose meals always come out burnt, but if it makes you feel better I'll listen while you tell me about how much you know about love and relationships. Go for it!

I didn't say they were all bad, I should have just said that they didn't end well. They were actually great until there were certain issues that I didn't act how I was expected....oh wait I'm awful for that,too?

Tell me all about how a piece of paper saying you're licensed to marry implicates you're actually in love? I know plenty of couples that remained unmarried for years, I never knew that spending money was the great indicator that they cared.

If I don't aim to get married (especially after 6 to 8 months of seeing a person! ) then that's not my issue.

Tell me all about me again?

Chef's meals go well until they're burnt too ;)

Yeah? That's super interesting! Do go on!

Chef's meals go well until they're burnt too ;)

Yeah? That's super interesting! Do go on!

Nothing to go on about, I'm glad you're in the perfect marriage where you're just a role model for society.

Boy, that tagent sure went on for a while. Frankly, I think Triangle should smoke more dope and relax a bit.

I feel the same way. Only difference is that I'm 27 for a couple of months now. God, I feel like I'm 80. You know, the older you are the more picky you get. I know I'm not much older than you, but take my advice and try to ignore this fetish if you can. Take it out of your love life and you'll be happier for it. Adds of you finding a girl that you'll like well enough, a girl that will share or tolerate your fetish are not so good. A girl like that is one in a million. If you live in small country like me, the chances are practically non-existent. Delete this fetish, repress it and get yourself to be excited by ti*s and as* only. Tickling, feet and the rest can...well...rest. There is still time for you young padawan. :D

Please don't give it up like this.
I have to say that what I am doing with this tickle therapy production - is to make people around aware that tickling is really healthy and fun, and beautiful because of the smiles, it can be done as a therapy or some massage technique. I do love tickling but I don't think of it as some repulsive fetish as some of us here are thinking what ordinary people think of it.

Of course we meet numerous obstacles, people misunderstanding or more often overunderstanding this thing. Time will show if we succeed in changing minds and stereotypes or will fail utterly. But we at least believe in what we do.
We tell people about this therapy and offer to try it, and you will be surprised how many girls and women are curious to try, and what's more - they liked what they experienced. The reviews are positive. And this way we win more and more people who find out what it is and can tell others about it.

I mean, if you understand it this way it is not so hard to get your girl interested in it. Tickle therapy is a big concept.
Sorry for taking your time, friends.
Don't blame me much.

And please let's be tolerant and respect each other. I feel sad when I see conflicts here on our TMF.

Last edited:
Hit the gym.

Socialize.

Stop giving a shit. Think tickling is, like, this super secret shameful thing? It's not. People won't even care if they are attracted to you and don't find your tendencies creepy.

Feeling lonely? Change your circumstances. Time is the enemy, but it's also your tool. Use it to take advantage and change what you hate about yourself and be a positive force for your own personal change.

I'm 23 and I really don't stress about much. I'm a full time worker, student, and also on the dating scene.

I'm satisfied with where my life is atm and only looking forward to the future. I've had many great experiences in my past and I'm only looking forward to more. Honestly, what is the point of stressing? Especially of getting old? The one common thing all life shares is that someday it will die. Oh well. Fortunately life is amazing. What we perceive around us is a great wonder to all humankind and there are so many unanswered mysteries surrounding it.

Because the original poster and I face a lot of the same challenges day to day he can feel free to send me a message. That goes for everyone on TMF. I think we need to stick together, us tickle lovers.

I found when I was young (in my early to mid 20s), I was being dumped for poor reasons (xyz happened, oh no, etc). There was a lot of friction generated by liking tickling. So a lot of trial and error had to be taken to not mess up (either when initially trying to date or sustain a relationship. I wouldn't see this as a healthy beginning). My teens were mostly consistent, I wasn't an option to date for anybody to consider.

My 30s now include dealing with girls in their 20s still with princess fantasies, and women in their 30s who profess they're "sick of men and their shit and looking for serious candidates only". So I guess in 5 Years I'll update this thread to see where I stand.

I feel like if you keep dating the same "types" you haven't learned much and maybe are acting on desperation.

Just to button up what I was saying earlier because it's obvious we have some very hyperbolic people who read too far into things and cannot think outside of the box... which remains one of the prime reasons I usually just lurk and don't post often.

It's okay to date while you're young, not a thing in the world wrong with it. But, don't make dating your entire life or all that you have in this world. There will be plenty of time for that. Focus more on getting yourself on track and doing some of the things you want to do. People sometimes get so pulled into the dating scene that they forget about their first priority which is to live and enjoy life. Dating is not a race to the top of the mountain. Last but not least, don't waste too much time dating or looking for the finest woman you can meet. You don't have to date Halle Berry or Christina Milian or Kim Kardashian to be happy. Don't hold such a high standard in the looks department because there are other women who are attractive also that may not look like these super celebrities. Date someone you are attracted to but someone who also has a good personality.

Last but not least, there is nothing wrong with someday wanting a family. Just be careful who you decide to have a family with.

I feel like if you keep dating the same "types" you haven't learned much and maybe are acting on desperation.

Maybe the latter has periodically occurred and I just live in a shitty area, that it's not related to brain aptitude or learning ability? ?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back