• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Having An Identity Crisis....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bratty

TMF Novice
First off, I used to be known to everyone on here as "Brat the Cat". Then I got tired of the feline persona, so I had it changed to "Bratty". Then I got another idea for a new username, which is my current one...but I have serious doubts about this one not 2 days after it was changed....I need everyone's help on this....I need help finding a PERMANENT username for this forum, one that I can feel comfortable with keeping for the rest of my life on TickleTheater. So this thread is asking you all to give me some possible usernames that best fits my tickling prowless, and I'll chose ONE of yours to be my PERMANENT username....

1) I am extremely sensitive to the use of feathers and/or hair

2) I absolutley LOVE being verbally teased

3) I am flexible with ANY form of bondage

4) I used to be strictly f/f but the fact that not a lot of girls here or on the chat share the love of tickling another female, so I dropped the no m/f rule and have since then allowed lers of both genders to tickle me

5) I love having my feet worshipped

6) I like to joke around and have fun (sometimes too much)

7) I'm a post-op transgendered female

Good luck and hopefully together we will come up with one name that'll stick

How about "Wasabeau"?

We already have an Isabeau. It's an older model, but it still works and we're just used to it.

You need to choose that best represents who you are, not just the tickling side of you but everything about you. I am also contemplating a name change but taking my time with it. Most of all whatever you do, it needs to be a name that represents who you are and that you never regret choosing that name. This might be a stretch... but what about something like "Daisy" or "Lady Daisy".

If you're familiar with the Super Mario universe, Princess Toadstool a.k.a. Peach is the primary damsel in distress except for in the first Game Boy installment "Super Mario Land", the damsel was named Daisy as it was an alternate dimension. With many of the new games out, Daisy has been called Peach's opposite so if Peach represents a stereotypical woman (blonde, constantly in distress, wears a pink dress, etc. those kinds of stereotypes) then perhaps it could be implied that Daisy does not. Since you are the opposite of a "Peach", you would make a good "Daisy".

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

You need to choose that best represents who you are, not just the tickling side of you but everything about you. I am also contemplating a name change but taking my time with it. Most of all whatever you do, it needs to be a name that represents who you are and that you never regret choosing that name. This might be a stretch... but what about something like "Daisy" or "Lady Daisy".

If you're familiar with the Super Mario universe, Princess Toadstool a.k.a. Peach is the primary damsel in distress except for in the first Game Boy installment "Super Mario Land", the damsel was named Daisy as it was an alternate dimension. With many of the new games out, Daisy has been called Peach's opposite so if Peach represents a stereotypical woman (blonde, constantly in distress, wears a pink dress, etc. those kinds of stereotypes) then perhaps it could be implied that Daisy does not. Since you are the opposite of a "Peach", you would make a good "Daisy".

Does that make any sense whatsoever?

how about taking the name "Daisy" and put "Duke" as in Daisy Duke shorts that I wore as often as I could last summer...I bet it looks hotter now that I had got all the correct surgeries done and am offically a woman (I got the reciept to prove it lol) :laughing:

I looked carefully over all seven points you made about yourself...

...and it stood out in my mind two of them which had capitalized words to highlight that specific point about you. Unconsciously, at least, perhaps you consider those to be the most important. So that leads me to think of things like "TieMe&TryMe" or "Bound4Glory" or some such. Hard to say. Whatever you decide, however, sweet Lady, I just hope you'll be happy with the decision. That's what's most important. :super_hap AND whichever way you go, I feel deep down personally, you'll always be my little Brat. ;)

Good luck settling on a permanent user name...or at least until next week rolls around lol...

Change your name to "Dalekfire's #1 Fan." You'll be loved by all. :)

I am so going to get that Nerrad person...grrrr

anyway...why pick a name that describes what you are into? i think you would look great with the name of my feline baby...Chelsea..think about it..

i rather liked Bratty though...or hmm Brat the Cat was nice also..

I'm telling you... Wasabeau. Was a beau... beau as in "guy" or "gentleman". Was a guy.

It's perfect. Just like our Is a guy.

*looks down..* nope no penie here...Nerrad grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

*looks down*

I have one!

[But seriously, I'll keep thinking of a name]

I've had a major breakthrough! I have asked various members of this site (via this thread and chat room), my family, my friends, and my psyche to come up with these 2 possible names. Your guys's/girls's job is to vote for which one you like the best either...

DIVALICIOUS or GLAMAZON

Well, for what my two cents are actually worth...

...and even though many stop reading at THIS point, I'll continue, if for no other reason than my own benefit lol. I can't quite connect you with "Glamazon." The glamour part, yes, but at 5'8" and 129, you're hardly an Amazon lol. Divalicious isn't bad, but it's scarcely different from what you already have. Nonetheless, I'm sure those names are ones you've given great consideration to and feel suit you best and, if those are the two that make you happy, that's what counts. :happy:

I don't know if you saw or appraised my suggestions earlier in the thread, but I just want to at least defend why I thought they'd fit you. Admittedly, "TieMe&TryMe" was part selfish, because the first three letters are also my initials (hey, almost every OTHER guy has suggested that your new screen name somehow mimic theirs, so why can't I? lol), but as far as "Bound4Glory" went, well, the "Glory" part is a female name (it could even be represented by "Glory-a"), so that new chatters wouldn't confuse you with being male, and the "bound" part speaks for your love of bondage. AND the B4G initials would thereby be appropriate, too, for they could ALSO stand for "Britney4Girls" :super_hap. Just wanted to let ya know that I DID put a lot of thought into this...but, in the end, you have to be happy, and you'll still be loved forum-wide regardless of what name you settle on. Good luck with whatever you decide on, dear friend. My vote's for Divalicious, if I had to pick one of those :ggrin:.

Last edited:
I go with the second name..i don't care for the term Diva in any shape or form..to me a Diva is an outstanding singer or performer of great talent..

so 3 votes Glamazon (isabeau-thread, Excess and MasterRP2-chat) and 1 rather reluctant vote for Divalicious (Tounge Inch Eek-thread and chat)

Glamazon : 3
Divalicious : 1

I like Glamazon, that fits u perfectly LD, because u are glamorous and u got muscle as well, which are both very postitive things hon.

Okay, heckwiddit lol...

...just put my vote on whichever one ends up winning. I don't wanna go against the grain or nothin'. Like I don't have enough issues with unpopularity as it is lol...gets out his dual-sided Glamazon/Divalicious banner, ready to proudly wave it in whichever direction accompanies the winner of the final vote. :happy:

**"Tongue Inch EEK": traditional Gaelic for "does not cybertickle" ;)**

Do you want your other accounts combined with this one?

No. I'm done with all those. If you can delete them, go right ahead. I'm never going back to being the SinsterTwins due to the fact that my twin brother is no longer coming to this site b/c of an ongoing problem with another user. I'm not going back to SinGirl b/c some people have been bombarding my inbox with "Jesus Loves You" and other religious stuff. I'm an atheist and they are just gonna have to accept that. I'm not going back to being Brat the Cat b/c I no longer have the desire to be a furry or being Bratty b/c I'm just now starting to look at myself on the inside and have figured out that I really hate it when I do get a lil bit too obnoxious or "bratty" with others. I guess when it all boils down to it, I'm just a regular post op transgendered female who lifts weights, goes shopping, dancing, and loves to tickle and be tickled.

Glamazon

Jesus, woman! Can you ever just settle on a name? I don't think I've ever seen someone be so indecisive about their username than you have in such a short period of time. Glamazon? Good. STAY WITH IT! :shock:

Jesus, woman! Can you ever just settle on a name? I don't think I've ever seen someone be so indecisive about their username than you have in such a short period of time. Glamazon? Good. STAY WITH IT! :shock:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Holy god it can be irritating....

Regardless of how irritated you both are of it, what's done is done... So now that it's done, does this thread need to be here?

I've already warned Glamazon that I'll be on her case with extreme prejudice if she changes it again. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back