• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm having the first session of my life next week at age 50

Haha, no I'm 30 years old. But it's going to be very interesting as I don't even know for sure wether I'm even ticklish.

Me too!!

Well, I know about my feet. So if nothing else works, my poor feet are going to be getting all the ticklish attention... šŸ˜¬

Me too!!

Well, I know about my feet. So if nothing else works, my poor feet are going to be getting all the ticklish attention... šŸ˜¬

I can imagine you must be feeling the same way as I do,
I'm thrilled and very curious but at the same time also a little afraid, it's giving me goose bumps just thinking about it, eventhough I really want to do this :p.

I can imagine you must be feeling the same way as I do,
I'm thrilled and very curious but at the same time also a little afraid, it's giving me goose bumps just thinking about it, eventhough I really want to do this :p.

Yes, exactly!!!

Hey Merrilee! Local guy here in Northern Virginia, just sent you a DM :) So happy you are into tickling & hope we can meet sometime soon

If it hasnā€™t been said, you have an absolutely breathtaking hiney :wub:

View attachment 613241View attachment 613242View attachment 613243
I went for a deluxe pedicure today to get my feet all ready for my session on Tuesday. They were scrubbed and oiled and treated lots of different ways to make them super soft and sensitive. When the pedicurist was scrubbing my soles with the pumice stone, it really tickled. My feet kept twitching, and sometimes I was even holding my breath and trying to brace myself. Also, between my toes isnā€™t usually ticklish, but when she had them all slippery and her gloved fingers would slide in there, it definitely tickled! I of course shared all this information with my ler like the good lee I am.

I am definitely in trouble.

Thanks Viewmaster!

Hereā€™s how it works. The first time I safeword I get a 60 second break. The next time is 30, then 15, then 7, then 3, then 1. After that, I can still say it if I want to communicate Iā€™m at that point. But heā€™s under no obligation to stop. It will probably only encourage him!

I really wanted to play with no safeword, but Iā€™m not quite brave enough to do that in my first session. So instead we agreed on this system of disincentives. šŸ˜

Nice system. I thought of a safeword russian roulette a while back. Have six envelopes with safewords written on them, when you say a safeword, open the corresponding envelope and see if you get a break or added torture time. ;)

Nice system. I thought of a safeword russian roulette a while back. Have six envelopes with safewords written on them, when you say a safeword, open the corresponding envelope and see if you get a break or added torture time. ;)

Oh, wow. Sounds like youā€™d fit right in with us! šŸ˜‚

Did you ever actually try it out?

I

50!!!?? I wouldn't have believed it you great. So this is your first session..how long have you wanted to do this?

50!!!?? I wouldn't have believed it you great. So this is your first session..how long have you wanted to do this?

Thanks very much! :)

This is something Iā€™ve wanted as long as I can remember.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back