• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I'm kinda nervous to order Tickling DVDs"

Thank you for posting that- it reassured me enough to finally order one.

Don't be nervous TIB, because if you are ordering Tickling videos from yourself, then at least you know who to contact if something goes wrong.

Can I also suggest you don't use any postal/courier service, and just hand deliver them to yourself.

Hope that helps.

I for one am thrilled that you're back into the video(as opposed to strictly downloads)market. I missed-out on your VHS-movies, but will definately be purchasing some of these DVDs.

toneus79 said:
Don't be nervous TIB, because if you are ordering Tickling videos from yourself, then at least you know who to contact if something goes wrong.

Can I also suggest you don't use any postal/courier service, and just hand deliver them to yourself.

Hope that helps.

:)

not bad. not bad.

And oh how awesome the DVD's are! The opening background sequence is grand for volume 3. The DVD's come in a little white pocket, it's literally the size of a DVD. The quality is awesome, 4 times better than a downloadable clip.

Now if you'd do some more pantyhose tickling TIB, I'll heap even more praises on the DVD's! :)

How about the ticklish executive or secretary?

me and my gf were wondering if these things would play on the ps2? since my computer doesnt have a dvd player and dvd players are expensive for me i was wondering if a ps2 would play it?

f/f said:
me and my gf were wondering if these things would play on the ps2? since my computer doesnt have a dvd player and dvd players are expensive for me i was wondering if a ps2 would play it?

anyone have one of our DVDS? and also have a PS2? that can test this for f/f? :)

mabus said:

Now if you'd do some more pantyhose tickling TIB, I'll heap even more praises on the DVD's! :)

you really like them pantyhose scenes don't ya mabus? :) i'm wanting to get Audrey Dupree in sheer black pantyhose on her next shoot.

is that an i dunno.. yay the great tib doesn't know something... i win

but seriously somebody please try this out :(

Hey TiB!

If you tell us what format of disk you use, they can just look it up on the internet on a PS2 FAQ or check their owners' manual if they still have it.

Just a suggestion.

they play on PS2....

f/f said:

yes! we just tested our DVDs on a PS2 and they play just fine. PS2 owners! it looks like you have a new game to play. :D

toneus79 said:

Not only that, but if he doesn't like the video he ordered from himself, he can get a complete refund, immediately.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back