• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm leaving - this place is no community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babyshambles

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm leaving this place.

A lot of people on this forum are rude and unwelcoming.

I want to say this, rather than just slip away, because I want to make you think.

I am not happy with my experiences here, and if this really was the happy community that some of you think it is, then you would not want me to go.

Goodbye,

If you tried interacting without instigating, you may have more success
in obtaining friendships. The huffy "'FINE! I'll take my ball and go home!'
when the other kids didn't want to play with you because you kept throwing
your ball at them" doesn't work well, but simple decency and maturity can
go a long way.

Best wishes, whatever path you take.

Amanda

I'm leaving this place.

I want to say this, rather than just slip away, because I want to make you think.

I am not happy with my experiences here, and if this really was the happy community that some of you think it is, then you would not want me to go.

Goodbye,

I was about to post in the other thread before it got locked so I'll say my comments here instead.

In that thread, you first had the audacity to publicly post a private conversation with a female forum member because you didn't like what she had to say. Then you actually insulted another when she called you on it. GROW UP!!!

Guess what, part of being accepted in a "community" is acting like a mature, responsible adult. When you do things like publicly posting private information just because you felt like it, take veiled shots at others when they address it, or just develop a general reputation for doing things that stir the pot, you're going to find you aren't as accepted in any "community" as you would like.

I'm sorry to see anyone leave here, honestly I am. But in life, you reap what you sow. And if you were unhappy with how you were received here, maybe its time to stop blaming the forum and start taking a look inside at changes you might need to make in how you deal with others.

You haven't got anyone to think, rejoice maybe, but not think. It aint touching an underage girl on a train, but this will work too. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you! :wave:

You haven't got anyone to think, rejoice maybe, but not think. It aint touching an underage girl on a train, but this will work too. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you! :wave:

That UNDERAGE girl is 22 and a glamour model. She boasts about being seen with Paris Hilton and her boyfriend and appears naked in british tabloids quite regularly.

But there you go.

I'm leaving this place.

Goodbye,

It took you over 1,000 posts to realize you don't like it here... so long.

what a great community.

doing what communities do best and rallying around one of their own. Oh wait, no, that's not actually happening.

It's nice to feel wanted in a place.

what a great community.

doing what communities do best and rallying around one of their own. Oh wait, no, that's not actually happening.

I am sorry to tell you this Babby, but nobody is going to get on there hands and knees and beg you to stay. If you want to stay cool, if you want to go, then go. It's not an internment camp, just pick one.

what a great community.

You want to feel wanted when you insult everyone and say you're leaving? Best of luck with that.

I am sorry to tell you this Babby, but nobody is going to get on there hands and knees and beg you to stay. If you want to stay cool, if you want to go, then go. It's not an internment camp, just pick one.

Fine. People don;t have to beg me to stay. And I don't care about that.

What I do care about is being insulted by members of this forum for no good reason that I can see.

If i'm known for being controversial, then perhaps you could figure that I don't necessarily mean to be. You could then point out my innocent mistake and we can all move on. Instead, I get insults from a vocal minority on here.

Far better to say "Babyshambles, you do realise how that post comes across don;t you?"

Rather than

"Why not freakin PM him"

followed by

"I could have said a lot worse than freakin"

That's really nice and mature, isnt it?

What I do care about is being insulted by members of this forum for no good reason that I can see.

If i'm known for being controversial, then perhaps you could figure that I don't necessarily mean to be. You could then point out my innocent mistake and we can all move on. Instead, I get insults from a vocal minority on here.

Far better to say "Babyshambles, you do realise how that post comes across don;t you?"

Rather than

"Why not freakin PM him"

followed by

I thought you were leaving....?

I'm leaving this place.

Goodbye,

You want people to beg you to stay, and it's not gonna happen. I don't like to see anyone go - everyone's welcome, but the negativity you often run around spraying everywhere, is not.

Either stay and interact with the people whose company you enjoy, or take your toys and leave, but please stop spreading this cancerous nonsense around.

what a great community.

Hey there's a rally going on here. You've manage to unite the forum members in their distaste for you. Be proud of that.

Rather than

"Why not freakin PM him"

followed by

First off, that was a private PM between you and I where you asked a question and I gave you an answer. I did not make a scene through public threads or anything like that. I talk how I type .. I say freakin all the FREAKIN time.

You are going way out of hand with this whole thing.
You publicly insulted me and another member on this forum resulting in a locked thread and also took a couple stabs at me through some more private messages even though I asked you to stop.

Now you said you were leaving .. so just go!

And you posting the PM conversation is nice and mature?

If it didn't happen, I wouldn't have had to post it.

I was immature.

But I am also annoyed and angry.

What gives anyone on here a right to insult me, just because they don't agree with me?

Kid, I am Mr. Controversial on the forum. I've had more heat on me at time then a lit match, but I don't run from it. I stand my ground, take my lumps and keep swinging even with the blood in my eyes. The Volcal Minority is just that Vocal, as in all talk. For the most part they are only brave when the odds are on there side. If you don't want to be here, then I wish you well.

First off, that was a private PM between you and I where you asked a question and I gave you an answer. I did not make a scene through public threads or anything like that. I talk how I type .. I say freakin all the FREAKIN time.

You are going way out of hand with this whole thing.
You publicly insulted me and another member on this forum resulting in a locked thread and also took a couple stabs at me through some more private messages even though I asked you to stop.

Now you said you were leaving .. so just go!

Not a chance. If staying annoys you, I will stay

:):):):):):)

I know. It's not mature. But it is satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back