• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

IM MOVING TO CALIFORNIA!!!! :D

CherryBlossom

I got into film school and I'll be moving to California in about a month's time and will be staying indefinitely. I know no one out there, so it's going to be quite the adjustment. If anyone wants to be friends or has any advice/guidance for me, I'll happily accept :)

A little about me: I'm 23, from New Jersey, bubbly and fun! I love going out and having a good time as well as meeting new people. :)))

whereabouts are you moving? and welcome. I am from ny/boston and moved here 3 years ago/

Congrats my buddy just got accepted to film school as well. Welcome to the west coast. Your gonna love it out here.

I got into film school and I'll be moving to California in about a month's time and will be staying indefinitely. I know no one out there, so it's going to be quite the adjustment. If anyone wants to be friends or has any advice/guidance for me, I'll happily accept :)

A little about me: I'm 23, from New Jersey, bubbly and fun! I love going out and having a good time as well as meeting new people. :)))

Hi Cherry,

I moved out here from NY 9 yrs ago. Now living in San Diego County.. Plenty to do here.. Drop me a line if you like.

Adam

Like welcome to California Cherry. :welcome: Its like totally awesome here, Fer shure. You will have a most excellent time. :p

Good luck in school. If you want any advice or just wanna chat let me know. I have lived in LA all my life.

hey cherry! I just moved out here too. If you wanna get in touch let me know. I don't really know anyone here either. lol

I've lived my whole life in California and the first thing that you should do when you get here is go to In N Out, I'm serious. Welcome to Cali and good luck in film school!

Welcome to my home state Cherry!! I love Cali and i hope you'll grow to love it too. :)

Lived in the LA area my whole life. I would love to tell you of some hot spots as well as show you some

Hit me up if you are interested

There are lots of bubbles in CA. You will do well. ;)

I agree with the In N Out suggestion, if you're not vegetarian. Also, be prepared to leave for everything in your life a lot earlier. It's not always bad, but the roads can't be relied upon to be clear. If you go to LA, don't bet on harmony if the Lakers win. Most of the major music venues are awesome. Resist the urge to make gestures to crazy drivers. If you like movies :)p) there are amazing theaters everywhere, but do yourself a favor and visit the Arclight. In hot areas you'll do better with more clothes than less. You might find yourself needing electrolytes.

You'll have a bunch of fun. Welcome to the state.

Welcome to the Golden State! Lots to do no matter where you end up, let us know where you're at and I'm sure the appropriate people will reply with info on all the hot spots etc...

Welcome to Cali. Please feel free to hit me up as well. So where are you moving to in CA?

Congratulations on getting into film school? What one did you get into? Not to sound like a total stalker, I'm just curious. I hope it goes well.. or is going well...

So Cal is always great! Hope your enjoying film school!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back