• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm New!

Hello ticklishgiggle,

Welcome to the forum. I'l pleased you took the time to join. Enjoy!

Myriads

Welcome to the forum I am from Illinois also and am a tickler would enjoy chatting I hope you enjoy the forum lot's of nice folks here.I am in the chat alot stop by when you can or email me at [email protected].I hope you find your time here fun.

Welcome ticklish giggle!

I know IL was desperately low in the female ticklee department. Despite being young, I welcome the young generation of ticklephiles in IL! Eventually they turn 21 and older. ;) And well, Alfred is instructed to let the curious ticklees in.

Hope you have fun here. Any older ticklish sisters? ;)

DK

Welcome to the TMF!! See ya around and enjoy!

Pawz

Welcome to the Gang, TicklishGiggle!

MAN! What I'd have given to have had this Forum as a resource as early as you! Well, take advantage of it, by all means! Great way to meet other people (safely and comfortably) that UNDERSTAND this love of tickling we all share. Welcome!

Welcome TicklishGiggle

youll fit in just perfect here
and i hope you get confident enough to post replys and your own pictures and clips sooner that me because i was signed for like a month before i made a single post

Let me add another welcome.

I will encourage you to spend some time in e-mail and private talk with the (don't get upset with me, read the whole thing) women here on the TMF, especially the older ones, as well as the young handsome hunks that are roaming the endless plains of the TMF.

The chat room is enticing, some might even say addicting, and you'll be very popular there, if only by your name alone.

And yes, please feel free to contact me as well. Specs and contact info are in my profile. My private message gate is open to all members of the TMF, and I'll give you (or just about anyone, for that matter) a yahoo instant messenger ID for voice contact.

Last little note, I will suggest that you wait at least six weeks before you start doing things such as giving anyone specific contact info about yourself (e.g., don't give away a phone number). There are so many young men (all ages really, but the 20-somethings seem to be most prevalent, with 30-somethings in second place) here in the TMF that you will really benefit by hanging back for just a month or two.

The guys here are really from,,, uh,,,, "Diverse" backgrounds. You will want to avoid some of them like the plague. Others are very enticing, but they are fakes. Others are so nice you'll wonder why they aren't being chased in public by all the women.

Same for the women, a few (very few) are "Yikes ! Stay-away !" types, and a lot of them are really great women.

And oh, one last "welcome-watch-out",,, about half of the girls in the chat room are not really girls. Use voice chat (demand it, if needed) before "opening up" in emotional terms, like women tend to do with women.

You'll be amazed at how many "women" in the TMF chat room have high-paying jobs and Ph.D. degrees but can't connect a microphone to their computer. (Hint: that's the clue that "she" is a fake female)

Amidst all this bad talk, I do welcome you and encourage you to stick with us for a few months. The people here are, well, in general, pretty nifty folks.

:D A very big welcome to the board,T,for you'll find this to be a very fun place to hang around,and post at.
And,everybody here is very nice,and really easy going.

eagerly awaiting post number 2............if there ever IS a post number 2......................

welcome welcome welcome ^-^
wow, im an 18 year old ticklee too!
i didnt realise how lucky i was to find this place so young until people started telling me. i feel so special :)

LOL. I knew you would be the first cynic with that question dtrell.

Ever think maybe she's getting swamped with emails or IMs? It's only been a couple of days. I'd say after a month or so of one post only and maybe you have a point. I'm sure she has a life too. Don't you?

You gotta give people a chance. Sure 90% aren't who they say they are but as one Mod said, you dtrell could upset the 10% that are for real.

If it helps you any, she has corresponded with me already. A very nice young lady and quite the smart ass. ;) It was nice to chat with a gal from my hood.

But hey, it doesn't prove anything does it? Just let people say hi and you'll know after a while if you see them post more.

I'll give you one thing, if it's a first time poster and she's all free on giving away her personal info and wanting guys to email her about tickling her... I would suspect Terry (or whatever that Principal's name was).

DK

Welcome to the TMF TG, or as we like to call it.........THE MADHOUSE!!!!!!!:firedevil :firedevil :firedevil :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

Darkknight said:
If it helps you any, she has corresponded with me already. A very nice young lady and quite the smart ass. ;) It was nice to chat with a gal from my hood.

Same here actually. Maybe she's just trying to get to know as many people as possible?

Yes, welcome to the TMF medear, theres a wide range of people to get to know here. Certainly never a dull moment on these boards, thats for sure lol....

'Look forward to hearing more from you sometime soon :)

AT

i just talked to ticklishgiggle online. She is the sweetest girl and she is so pretty!! :kisses to ticklishgiggle:

thats great tummy. could you email me her pic? thanks. i think i'll email mine to her

(.......looking for a pic of george clooney to send her...............)

hey ticklish giggle...the pic i send will NOT be george clooney...its actually me...i just look a LOT like him......ya, thats the ticket.......

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back