• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm not gonna Lurk! I'll start it the right way!

Funsprinkle

Ahh so should I be the person that doesn't wait a long time... i see you call that lurking! I don't want to be a lurker! I just want to learn new things and enjoy every minute of it.. very very new to this and don't even know the half of how great my life can be but trying to figure out!!

So with all of that I am brand new.. 26 year old... pretty much a tickled virgin! and I want anyone that's willing to teach me something to drop a line! The one thing I know is that I want to make my own ankle stocks.. so we can definitely chat about that!

:justlips:

Welcome to the forum and congratz on not lurking. You're bound to make some friends here with a good attitude like that. Just don't let some of the more....over-zealous types get you down. :)

Greetings and welcome to this lost ship of the damned :D

Hope you enjoy yourself and learn all that you wish....because knowing is half the battle!

Ah, but you lurked long enough to know that we encourage not to lurk!!! So are you really any different from the rest? ;)

Just kiddin', babe. "Funsprinkle" sounds cool. Wish they offered that variety at Dairy Queen. :upsidedow

Welcome aboard! :D

Tickle virgins unite!

You and I are in the same boat except I'm not new here. Lol :p Nice to meet you. A warm welcome to the TMF. I hope you have nothing but good experiences here. You'll definitely learn a few things. I know I have.

Greetings from the Armada Of Light Glad you could join this circus A bit of advice,.......................

Stay out of the P&R forum That place is fail :p

Welcome to the TMF, Funsrpinkle, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

How fun is all of this!

How fun is all the fun posts and warm welcomes.. and technically I've seen maybe 2 other things on my own.. and both talked about lurking! ;) that's where I got the clue!!

I do suspect I will have a lot of fun.. and it's funny every time I think about tickling my feet it's like I can feel it on the bottom of my toes!
Thanks for that!!!

You definitely seem poised to sprinkle a bit of fun in our little neck of the woods , lady. Lookin' forward in getting to know ya.

Welcome & enjoy!

I want to touch them so badly

I just wanted to let you all in on something!!! :lion:
i get tortured and teased by these feet... and told how bad he wants it and that he needs me to do it... (which i feel I do need to tickle every single toe of his.. up and down... running my nails along the under side of his toes, over the top of the toe and down in between them... just circling around each toe.. and then I REALLY want to make my nails dance on the the pads of his feet, and all the way down to his heels.. and up around to his ankles!!) I guess you could say I would really like to play with these toes...

Woo!
Way to jump right in there!

You'll fit in great! :happyhop:

Hey, well done you at not lurking and jumping straight in with both feet (that'll please the foot guys) :cheer:

Keep on talking and have fun :)

Welcome!

LeeLee

Welcome to the TMF Funsprinkle!! It is a great fun place to be and congrats to you for deciding to "delurk" that is wonderful!! Welcome aboard!! :hello::roflmao::yawnface::swayparrot:
I hope you will really enjoy your stay here and if you ever need a friend to listen or chat to, consider you got one, my name is ticklebunny 2 and love to befriend you. Have a great day and oh happy Valentine's Day; hope you will enjoy your stay and be with us for a long time, a lifetime. Enjoy and remember laugh and live it up and may forever the tickles forever linger on and forever play out!!! Feel free to pm me or add me on your buddy list if you like and if you want I will add you on my buddy list, I am 27, kind of nice to find someone close to my age, how neat.

Have a great day and sending hugs to you!!

:bunny::jester::dancingmonster::yayzorz::bouncybou:bouncybou:bouncybou:hello::roflmao::swayparrot::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::typerhappy::chill::chill::chill:
:wave::wave::wave::wave::wave::clap::clap::clap:<<<<----<<<<----<<<<----:bwahaha::writersblock::woot::woot::woot::tickle::tickle::tickle::manicd::manicd::manicd::boogie::boogie::boogie:
:toast::toast::toast::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs::twohugs:

Welcome to ya, Funsprinkle. I hope you have a nice time perusing and contributing. :)

WELCOME!!!!

Hope you enjoy yourself around here. Lots of friendly folks willing to lend a hand or two...or even a foot around here.

Take care, and great to see you around posting!

Rob

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back