• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm starting a clique.

Comfort Eagle

Level of Cherry Feather
And it'd be great if you joined.

Totally Elite Members;
the_jimmy_james
Bella Donna
revboy
sandrock74
Rick Tibbler
Excess
JackVanderson
Ninjaboo
ZAQ!2wsx
Abadon XXX
meangry
isabeau
Suzumiya Haruhi
tara8869
alphazion

Last edited:
That's a funny joke since we don't have such things here.

But what the hey. I'll join your humorous thingy.

If a clique drives certain people like CidAgain away, count me in!

Already on it. Just trying to cover all bases. ;)

We should start a tickle-cult instead of a clique. :cyclopes: With secret hide-outs and trap-doors and passwords n' handshakes, rituals n' charms n'...[mumble...muble...mumb...]

I've always thought of myself as a clique of one, but maybe I'll join?

I'll volunteer for sacrifice duty.

Holy voodoo-talisman, Batman! This thing could pay-off in huge dividends!

{thoughtful chin-scratching silence}

What-the-Hell is everybody doing standing around?!? Prepare the "altar"! Send out the clandestine announcements! Gather the softest brushes and the most rigid plumage! Tonight, we sacrifice!!!

Crap. Waitaminute.

We need a catchy ceremonial chant first...

Even though I'm against cliques, I'll semi-join you in the way that Batman joined the Justice League. And just like with Batman, no really isn't an answer. :tounge:

I hate to be a party pooper, but by resorting to things like this, we're really not doing much to put out the fires that have cropped up lately. I know CA comes out with a lot of rants and crazy accusations, and yeah, he does just love a good fight, but we're really not doing much to calm things down here.

Last edited:
I hate to be a party pooper, but by resorting to things like this, we're really not doing much to put out the fires that have cropped up lately. I know CA comes out with a lot of rants and crazy accusations, and yeah, he does just love a good fight, but we're really not doing much to calm things down here.

True, but at the same time, CA is a raging lunatic who's going to spout gibberish anyway, so why not get a joke or two out of it?

Darn it. And I was just about to join! I mean, I never got into any of the good cliques in school...

Seriously, I don't know what's to be done about, um, whatsizname...the troller...

Fair enough. I'm not trying to piss on anyone's chips, just throwing in my 2p/2c. :p

Darn it. And I was just about to join! I mean, I never got into any of the good cliques in school...

Seriously, I don't know what's to be done about, um, whatsizname...the troller...
You still can, the clique stays.
Fair enough. I'm not trying to piss on anyone's chips, just throwing in my 2p/2c. :p

It's all good. :ggrin:

I know, but in all fairness, this is a joke topic. But your point is made.

So we're resorting to "kicking people out of The Club"....isn't this what people have been ranting about the TMF???? ......

~K

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back