• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm starting to wonder...

Vae

TMF Master
Over the past.. year.. I would say, I noticed things about myself are changing. Ever since my last relationship ended, and my new one has started, I find myself to be more sexually driven than I ever have been before. Partially this is because I'm far more attracted to the guy I am dating now, as compared to the man I was with before. But even when we're apart, I find myself thinking about different things.

By "different", I mean not tickling related. In a lot of ways, I feel like my fetish is dying. This makes no sense to me; fetishes don't -die-. It's a way the brain is wired, so we're supposed to keep enjoying it. I find when I'm with my boyfriend, I absolute love how he tickles me. Even with me explaining so very little, his tickling is the most intense thing I have ever felt; he always pins me down and tickles me until I'm completely out of breath. Under normal circumstances, I would ravish him. But I don't feel that desire; again, don't get me wrong -- the tickling feels good.

I catch myself thinking of more vanilla things (which I won't go into here. ;)). I'm more aroused by those thoughts. Maybe it's because I've never been with someone that I'm so sexually attracted too, but as time goes on, my interest with tickling is waning.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a phase or personal growth or what?

It's happened to me. I found myself less interested in tickling for awhile and more interested in other BDSM activities. Now I'd say it waxes and wanes. I always love to be tickled, but the extent to which it gets me aroused does fluctuate based on several factors:

partner's enthusiasm and skill
partner's "dominance"
relationship with that partner
my mood
how I feel physically
no apparent reason at all

Over the past.. year.. I would say, I noticed things about myself are changing. Ever since my last relationship ended, and my new one has started, I find myself to be more sexually driven than I ever have been before. Partially this is because I'm far more attracted to the guy I am dating now, as compared to the man I was with before. But even when we're apart, I find myself thinking about different things.

By "different", I mean not tickling related. In a lot of ways, I feel like my fetish is dying. This makes no sense to me; fetishes don't -die-. It's a way the brain is wired, so we're supposed to keep enjoying it. I find when I'm with my boyfriend, I absolute love how he tickles me. Even with me explaining so very little, his tickling is the most intense thing I have ever felt; he always pins me down and tickles me until I'm completely out of breath. Under normal circumstances, I would ravish him. But I don't feel that desire; again, don't get me wrong -- the tickling feels good.

I catch myself thinking of more vanilla things (which I won't go into here. ;)). I'm more aroused by those thoughts. Maybe it's because I've never been with someone that I'm so sexually attracted too, but as time goes on, my interest with tickling is waning.

Has this happened to anyone else? Is it a phase or personal growth or what?

I went from tickle-fetishist to completely un-interested....having a bitch of an ex that starts nothing but trouble and the developing of the belief that girls are there to simply play with your mind brought it on. There are the relaptual occurences tho that because I don't really know much else, I go back to the tickling thing.....I think it's much more of a laughter fetish tho.

In a lot of ways, I feel like my fetish is dying. This makes no sense to me; fetishes don't -die-.

I don't think it's particularly weird. Our tastes tend to evolve with time and age. My own interest in tickling (and feet) has changed since I was a teenager. I was much more passionate (and, frankly, brainless) about it back then. It didn't take me much to get excited at the idea of tickling a girl, especially her feet. But as the years went by, my interest has become more moderate, more subtle. Part of it is just, like I said, the natural effect of time and age, while another part is that I've become a bit blase what with the ton of fetish material readily available on the Internet, particularly on forums. It's just not as rare or special anymore. Such a change doesn't happen to everyone, but I doubt it's an uncommon phenomenon.

Sometimes I wish my fetish were stronger, especially since I produce tickling videos and thus find myself working with ticklish models. But it actually has its advantages. It's very easy for me to remain in total control of myself at all times during a shoot. That's a very good thing indeed, because it prevents me from doing something stupid or direspectful towards the models. I can better focus on making a good product. Handling all the technical aspects of a shoot is hard enough without my hormones constantly distracting me.

I still enjoy tickling enough to have some level of motivation to keep making my videos, and even though I'm not as passionate about it as before, I do have a fair deal of past experience that helps me know what might be interesting for other people to see. I'm not nearly as clueless as to how to make a decent tickling video as a person with no interest in tickling at all would be. More moderate fetish or not, I still consider myself a ticklephile.

The way I see it, how my fetish has evolved is kind of like enjoying a beautiful nude painting for its artistic merits rather than getting all horny over the naked girl in it. I can definitely still appreciate tickling, I just don't go all crazy over it anymore. And I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing.

Wow. I made a topic that even got a producer's attention. Nice. :)

I'm glad it seems that my new discoveries aren't uncommon. Like I said, I can't ever say that I don't like being tickled; quite the opposite. Hell, sometimes I'll encourage the tickling; like I've said before, I take advantage of my boyfriend's extreme ticklishness and we have the best tickle fights. He knows about my interests and often times, he'll clamp me down (I'm not kidding -- this one's got wirey strength like I've never seen) and tickle me so much that I actually reach that point of, "Oh god. This is actually too much." And I'll feel invigorated but not wanting to ravish. But if he kisses my neck and does other assorted things to my breasts? I'm ready to fucking go.

I really like what others have said, that as we age, our interests wax and wane. Tickling used to be such a mystery for me; I went from hating it, to learning it, to loving it, and now not caring about it. I'm exploring sides of my sexuality that I never knew and I suppose that's why I'm so engaged in those activities. My comfort level with this guy goes beyond anything I've ever felt before, so I suppose different sides of myself are coming out that I wasn't even aware about.

Thank you all for the comforting words. :)

Remember the first time you slow-danced with someone? Or that first really passionate kiss? There's a bunch of things that were INCREDIBLY sexually charged before happening a lot.

Before emotional content and familiarity became a factor.

Then things change. It's why we're constantly sexually evolving. It's incredibly difficult to have the same exact things arouse in exactly the same way.

It's a major bonus that your man's got you going with vanilla sexuality. When you get to a point where you want to spice things up, you've got an EASY selection. You could find you get kinkier, or that you find tickling to be more fun and less essential. Everyone's got different potential in that.

The question, which needn't be answered here, is whether or not the same fantasy material still arouses you. If it does, then you simply have a more arousing partner, and the new intensity is solving for the situation. The bonus, here, is that you have someone supportive of this interest when, later, it's helpful to keep your intimacy vibrant. :)

I went through a spell where I got interested in another fetish of mine and lost interst in tickling at least to some degree. Now Im back into tickling and my other fetish has taken a backseat.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back