• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm Terrified of the Higher Power!!

Moses25

4th Level Orange Feather
So much shit has happened to me that I don't know which way is up...and I don't know what to do.

I'm thinking of quitting my job because I'm so distressed these days. I feel like I have the devil or at least a demon on my back...and I don't know how to get rid of it.

What should I do?

All comments are greatly appreciated.

Cheers. :dancingmonster:

As I have advised before, finding a medical professional to talk about your feelings with is the best course. It can and does help.

Failing that option talking with friends you trust and who care about you is also a good option.

Being under constant duress is very stressful, and it's understandable that it's impacting your ability to work, but leaving your job is not the best option, because then you'll be stressed AND unemployed which means no cash.

Take it one day at a time. Most of the stress you are feeling is coming from your perspective and is a result of issues we have discussed before. That it's manifesting this way, is better then it has before, which though it's cold comfort is a good sign.

Find someone with the proper credentials to talk with. It will help.

Myriads

As I have advised before, finding a medical professional to talk about your feelings with is the best course. It can and does help.

Failing that option talking with friends you trust and who care about you is also a good option.

Very true.

Myriads is correct. If not a medical professional then a clergyman who you trust...

and if not you know there are PM boxes open as needed my good friend..

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back