• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I'm the perfect ticklee

I missed this thread, sorry.

Welcome aboard sexyticklee (boy am I late on that one too!)

If you never understood the whole "why would someone pretend to be someone else" thing, it's a power/psycological thing. That's all OVER the internet.

Some guys do it just to fuck with people, some do it to get off on it, some do it for fun, and all of these enjoy the whole "game" of it.

People need/want to get a reaction out of people. They either do it in real life also, or are unable to, because people ignore them.

So they get online, pretend to be a woman, and WOAH, people believe it!! "I have power to lie and people believe me! How cool is that?!! I could never do this in real life!"

It's also easier to get attention if you're a hot girl than an average or below average guy.
Hell, it works on ME. If a guy walks into my store, I'll help him, I'm a nice guy. But if a hot girl walks in my department with big boobs and suntan pantyhose (I love pantyhose.....I mean, WHO DOESN'T?!!) she will get my UNDIVIDED heart pounding attention! (And women are the same way! I'm sure you give the hot guys much more attention than you give the annoying middle aged woman...'ve seen it with my own eyes!)

But they'll pretend to be girls, and get enjoyment out of manipulating guys. There are guys who pretend to have status, be in the military, have the Iron Cross.....until they do a wikipedia search and find out that's from Germany! Ha ha! Oh boy, go to the movie places - people will pretend to have it GOING ON! They have more connections than a computer lab, baby! They just saw Chris Nolan the other day! I've met people in real life like that. I'm the only film director/wannabe film director who doesn't "have it going on." I make zero-budget movies....try to, I haven't even completed the editting on my first one..... I make them when people bother to show up and help me! I never make stuff up about myself because....why bother? I"m not that impressive. But I can make cookies, so it's not all bad!

(My jokes aren't funny either, as you can tell. Rodney Dangerfield got respect compared to me! A group of girls even felt sorry for me and decided to sing that Aretha Franklin song - they misspelled it!)

There's also the stereotype of anyone on the "fringes" being unattractive. The sci-fi nerds are big fat ugly or skinny and ugly guys, and the women are about the same or worse. Same goes for tickling forums, etc. So if an attractive girl...hell, any girl! appears, she gets more attention than any guy ever would. But everytime a really great looking girl appears, guy are like "hmmmm, this doesn't seem right...." It's like if you went to a comic book convention, and an Anne Hathaway clone....wearing pantyhose, of course! ha ha! was asking all kinds of detailed questions and knew her stuff. Guys there would be like...."uhh, something's not right about this.....she's too hot to be here!" Or...again, she'd have a LOT of attention!

Once you're here for a while, everyone will get used to you. We have several hot girls here already!

And since you recoiled at that Obama joke, we do have a Politics and Religion area, join the fray!
.....and sports section, two humor areas (You'd expect that from a bunch of people who love making others laugh!) general discussion where we talk about movies, news, whatever.
Stories, video clips from clips4sale stores, pictures, and the welcome area has a member's picture area and a themed area that's updated every week.

So, now that the welcomes are out of the way ........ what do you think of this Tea Party movement, or Obama's job's speech?
(continued in Politics and Religion Forum( P&R Forum, for the new)...)

Welcome! If you're looking for a meetup, send me a message :) I'd love to tickle you!

Men most of them never do their research probably because most are usually thinking with the wrong head. This was what I would personally consider to be the most important info I got from Sexyticklee's profile:
Join Date 07-18-2011
Last Activity 10-11-2011 12:06 AM

Her FetLife link won't work either because she deactivated it years ago. I believe she got tired of all the creeps, harrassing, and negativity she kept getting.

Yeah I always wonder what you guys are thinking when y'all do this? I am guessing you're hoping she'll get a notification that she has a new private message and after years and years of not being on here you just know she'll log on to respond to you. Um yeah no I personally feel it never works out that way and especially so with some random bloke she knows nothing about. Everyone should really look at people's profiles before they necro threads to hit on women who haven't been online in forever I mean after all it totally doesn't read I'm desperate (Cough cough sarcasm.).

Last edited:
Men most of them never do their research probably because most are usually thinking with the wrong head. This was what I would personally consider to be the most important info I got from Sexyticklee's profile:
Join Date 07-18-2011

Her FetLife link won't work either because she deactivated it years ago. I believe she got tired of all the creeps, harrassing, and negativity she kept getting.

Yeah I always wonder what you guys are thinking when y'all do this? I am guessing you're hoping she'll get a notification that she has a new private message and after years and years of not being on here you just know she'll log on to respond to you. Um yeah no I personally feel it never works out that way and especially so with some random bloke she knows nothing about. Everyone should really look at people's profiles before they necro threads to hit on women who haven't been online in forever I mean after all it totally doesn't read I'm desperate (Cough cough sarcasm.).

HA!!!!!

Amen to that sis. And may I compliment you on your choice of the words "MOST guys", lol.

Join Date 07-18-2011

I just don't understand how they even get to these threads to begin with. It must have taken some serious digging, surely.

I just don't understand how they even get to these threads to begin with. It must have taken some serious digging, surely.

Seriously, this thread is five years old. It must have been really difficult to find.

:waves: we have a lot in common on the lee side. I don't screammuch, but all the rest. I live in Minneapolis. It's hard to find fellow tickle folk here.

Join Date 07-18-2011

Lol dudes are probably thinking "YA YA YA GET OUTTA MY WAY I'M GONNA GET SOME THIS TIME". lol big problems come up when people make sure "the thirst" is real because someone wants to come off as attractive as possible without thinking about what/who/how they really want. Ah, the joys of starving people of love.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back