• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Images?

Tickler2005

Ok, so I clicked on a picture of an image. Normally this brings up the image, but for some reason now its failing to bring up the image and just shows the link in the mainscreen. Is there a reason for this? Can someone please help me.

Attachments of all kinds are not working at the moment. We are not sure of why. The tech side has been alerted (Although I don't think they have the email yet).

because of the newest Java code?

Yeah I experience the same thing in my browser (IE7 v.7.0.5730.11IS ), but recently I received a latest Java applet software(code) ... maybe that newest version is interfering somehow with those database image retrieval problems (who are supposed to pop open in a new screen)...

Awkward, I'd expect some 440 Error screen, but here it's with the Vbulletin logo and all citing 'TickleTheater database problems'...

I hope the Tech staff can sort it out quickly (debug or tweak the scripts).

It is cross-browser and has affected both dial-up (Missy Val reported it some hours ago) and broadband connections. I am not sure why it is doing what it's doing. Some script is failing. Alas, we await the techmen to fix it.

Thank you very much HDS. I was hoping it wasn't just me. Hope they fix it soon.:evilha:

I get taken to the written link of the image when I use Firefox, and when I try IE I just get an error page. Anybody else having issues or is it just my computer?

For images posted today, it works for me, but for stuff from yesterday and sat, i just get the link as text.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back