• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imani Rose Tickled in Stockings

lioclips

TMF Master
You know that really pretty, sexy gal, the sweetest personality with the beautiful laugh? The one you'd just love to tickle? The one who turns into the harpy from hell when even the suggestion of tickling comes up? You know that woman? Imani Rose -@imanirosexxx- is not that woman. She's THAT pretty, sexy, sweet lady with the beautiful laugh alright. But if you tickle her, she will call you mean. She will say you're not nice. But once you stop tickling her, she will more than likely do the very thing that made you want to tickle her in the first place. She may tease you with her feet. She may make a bratty comment. She may start a tickle fight with you. What she will NOT do, is tell you DON'T ever tickle her again! When you grab Imani, pin her down and tickle her, she will laugh, squirm, try to wiggle away and even pray for strength. And when the tickling ends, she will compose herself, then give a look and a giggle, as if she got the better of the transaction.

This clip is just having fun with such a woman. She's sitting on a stool and instructed to remain in various positions while being tickled. Imani is super ticklish, with one of the most expressive faces ever. The teasing tickles keep her off balance, producing that wonderful laugh of hers, as well as her trademark attempts withstand/defend the tickles. Basically, this is just a cute girl getting tickled. Giggling almost non-stop and going through the paces as she tries to anticipate and prepare as best she can for the impending tickles. Most of it is upperbody, with about 1/4 black stocking foot tickling with she removal.

14April (13).JPGirtis (1).jpgirtis (2).jpg
View attachment irtispre.mp4

Pretty lady, pretty ticklish. I would love to see her tied tightly and tickled!

I was thinking the opposite. I would love to see her pinned and tickled by you and another girl. I love her belly tickling and ass tickling stuff! She is a perfect ticklee!

Pretty lady, pretty ticklish. I would love to see her tied tightly and tickled!

Some of that coming up
01359_20140505164630.jpeg
You may also wanna check out: http://lioclips.blogspot.com/2013/12/imani-wrapped.html

I was thinking the opposite. I would love to see her pinned and tickled by you and another girl. I love her belly tickling and ass tickling stuff! She is a perfect ticklee!

LOL oddly enough, that actually happened at the aforementioned shoot with Kendra and Imani. Kendra meant to film it, but in face actually STOPPED recording while the two of us tickled Imani. There will certainly be more belly and ass tickling anytime I work with Imani. She is a pretty awesome ticklee.

Great! I will look forward to it. Pity you didnt get the other video, though. Oh well thats life.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back