• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impaler, age 11

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
So my good friend Impaler comes to me with a purported picture of him in his youth. Knowing him as I do, the situation depicted seemed a likely one. Yet something was missing. It just didn't look like Impaler. I quickly realized he had edited the picture to hide his younger self from view. Observe the original:

See? That image clearly does not resemble our dear Jazzman. Thanks to the magic of digital forensics, however, we were able to clean up the picture and reveal the true face of Impaler, age 11. :D

(Not certain if this will be as amusing as I originally found it but I don't care. :D)

I'm sure gonna miss you after your untimely demise my friend.:blaugh:

Oh my Gowd.

Impaler.. you sure do have that.. charm about you now. :D

WoW, eh? I always knew you were an uber nerd. :p

Yeah, thats him alright. He was even dressed that way when I met him!

LOWUT?

gnome.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAH .....sigh.....BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA AAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA A HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAHAH

The way you people manipulate each others pictures (and yes i know it's done in jest with no ill intent) i am never uploading a pic lol!

Nothing says "hero" like a using a towel and clothes pin as a cape.....

HDS - All I can say is....nicely done....don't worry...revenge approaches on swift wings.... :p

For the rest of you, thanks for the hilarious posts and I love you all.......and a heartfelt :doublefinger: to the lot of you. :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back