• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Extremis *Scavenger Cover Art, Promo & Sample Page *10/03/06

MTJpub

Verified
In EXTREMIS
Scavenger E-Comic

The year is 2067 AD.

Earth is now ruled by economic superpowers of this age: Mega-Corporations.

These often operate above the law, and in some cases make their own laws.

One of these corporations is Kitzler Robotica, world leader in robotics. It is ruled over by Shania Kitzler, one of the most wealthiest and powerful woman in the world.

But the Kitzler company hides a dark secret..

This twenty page epic e-comic is packed with tickling action. Underarms, ribs, breasts, bellybuttons, thighs, soles and more. This e-comic is not to be missed!

**20 Full-color pages
**90+ Comic Panels
**1 Bonus Illustration
**Bonus Cover Art
**F/F tickling
**Machine/F tickling
**E-mail Delivery

Ordering & Product Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/InExtremis.html

Attachments

• ext_cover_web.jpg
    ext_cover_web.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 970
  • ext_promo_web.jpg
    ext_promo_web.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 915
  • ext_sample.jpg
    ext_sample.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,171
Last edited:
Holy cow!

*orders a copy*

Scav - you are on a roll! Satin Ghost and now this??!! 20 pages long?????? Good lord man!!!!! Keep it coming.

Can't wait to get it and read it :D

Best,

Bandito

Yes! Scavenger's new comic ! :D
I have bought all his comics ... Tomorrow I shall buy this one.

Heavy-duty dark fantasy! Kitzler Robotica looks like a whole new cycle of Tickling Hell! The cover and splash panel art is spectacular, menacing and deeply enticing in its dramatic angles and focused composition! And the sample page promises a huge quotient of intense tickling action! Brilliant stuff, Scavenger... but who was expecting less!

WOW!!!! 20 pages, 90 panels, great story and amazing art!!!!!!!!!!!
Scav, you're a machine!!!

Amazing Artwork

Your drawings are simply magnificate, great job scav

Thanks for the kind responses, guys!
This is the first project I did all by myself (story as well as art) and if it's up to me it certainly won't be my last :)
I chose to do 20 pages for this project, because I wanted to have an interesting storyline, yet have enough pages left for the tickling action.
20 pages is just the beginning though... It could get even bigger in the future ;)

Now that I've had a chance to look it over, my three-line review:

1. The artwork was great!
2. The tickling devices and situtations were nifty.
3. The story background and plot were cliche. Especially the plot.

Bottom Line: Buy this e-comic for the 20+ pages of artwork by Scavenger at the top of his form. And if you're looking for an interesting and original storyline... then buy this e-comic for the 20+ pages of great Scavenger artwork that's held together by an unoriginal story told in a workmanlike fashion.

OOoh oh ohohoh more Scav. stuff!! Yay!! Awesome, Scavenger! thumbs up! :super_hap

Sablesword: A story does not always need to be complex or "original" to create the perfect atmosphere. That is what this comic is about: atmosphere. After all, this is about tickling action, not literature.

Glad you like the artwork, though :)

Tklvr18: Such an enthousistic response! I feel quite honoured. Thank you! :super_hap

Spectacualr tickles

Well, Scavenger, you certainly raised the bar on this one! Page after page after page of intense tickle action. And I particularily enjoy that the Lee is wonderfully and fully nude through her whole tickle experience. :D

This is what tickle comics should be about, and so seldom are. Vast amounts of incredible tickles! JMAIT by BZ Tickler is looking like it will be just as wonderful, but we have to wait and see... ;)

For my personal tastes, I would have loved to have seen the Lee break much earlier and then start begging for her tickles as she climaxes again and again... but perhaps next time ;)

A fantastic job, and a hearty congratulations!

Why, thank you very much, Ticklefur! :)

I do try to raise the bar for myself on every new project I work on. I am glad you liked this comic. Having the lee breaking earlier wouldn't have been possible in this particular storyline, but I am working on some ideas that involve ticklees actually begging to be mercilessly tickled... :)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back