• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In-Jokes and Homages.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Cuddly Girl - and the Evil Mistress.

First post ever in my Art Gallery, and it's actually a request of a fellow tk-fan.
He loved my older pics of the "Cuddly Girl", and asked me for more.

It all started as an inside joke, and the term "cuddly girl" was first used by the involved girl herself.
I mean no disrespect in using the word, and in showing her in a few embarassing moments.

So, without further ado, enter the first batch of pics, BW and Colour versions respectively.

Attachments

• K.EMvsCG01a.jpg
    K.EMvsCG01a.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 676
  • K.EMvsCG01c.alt.jpg
    K.EMvsCG01c.alt.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,782
K File #01.01 - Cuddly Girl.

Cuddly Girl - and the Evil Mistress Again.

These are the pics that started it all.
Not tickle-related, unfortunately, but some of my oldest fetish pics ever.

Somewhat of a dream sequence, with lumbering Mistress arching over to impale poor Teddy, while Cuddly in full flight tries to protect her plushie.

All this stuff, and it was just an inside joke.

We were quite deranged back in 2003, eh?

Attachments

• K.Crush01.01.jpg
    K.Crush01.01.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 238
  • K.Crush01.02.jpg
    K.Crush01.02.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 152
  • K.Crush01.03.jpg
    K.Crush01.03.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
K File #01.02 - Cuddly Girl - Stocked.

Cuddly Girl - and a Bunch of Weird Guys.

Of course the idea caught on, and Cuddly Girl went on to become one of my favourite 'lee char, without any of us even realising it.

The joke kept on as well, and more pics got drawn.

I'll refrain myself from revealing the true identities of involved chars.
If they really feel like it, they can drop by for a cup of tea and a bunch of hugs and cheers.

;)

Gee...

Attachments

• K.TickCar.01aa.jpg
    K.TickCar.01aa.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 402
  • K.TickCar.01bb.jpg
    K.TickCar.01bb.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 473
K File #01.03 - Cuddly Girl Floated.

Cuddly Girl - and the Yellow Floating Skull.

Ok, now, yet again a joke, and an awfully complicated one.
It all started as fiction.

They wrote about me dying and reincarnating as a rainbow coloured mole on a forum gal's sole.

As I said, awfully complicated.
I'm not going to delve any deeper, right now.
It was just a joke, and I played by it for a while, to the point of making up an "undead persona" as my forum avatar.

Some ppl like to think I am some kind of undead-obsessed perv or something.
I am not - and besides as a flimsy skeleton I could get no respect...

:D

But while the joke lasted, I allowed myself some fun with the perks of undeath.

Here are some of those pics - portraying Cuddly Girl in her newer, leaner self.

Attachments

• K.Floaters01.jpg
    K.Floaters01.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 179
  • K.Floaters02.jpg
    K.Floaters02.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 414
K File #01.04 - Cuddly Girl Kittened.

Cuddly Girl - and the Armour Guy.

Finally, replying images to words, in June 2006 I came up with this unfinished joke comic.
I was back to my present "armour guy" avatar, while Cuddly Girl was being depicted as her favourite char type - the Cat Girl.

Never had the chance to finish the mini-comic.
But... who knows.

Maybe someday, over the rainbow...

EOF

Attachments

• K.Catprints.Comic.01.jpg
    K.Catprints.Comic.01.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 411
  • K.Catprints.Comic.02.jpg
    K.Catprints.Comic.02.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 397
Wow! Never seen anything from that second series before! Cuddly Girl deserves more merciful treatment (though, yes, she's clearly asking for it in the concluding comic... we definitely need to find out how this ends!) Quite a panaramic view of your evolving style, Kal! Each step has its own interest to offer!

And how will Cuddly Girl appear in 2007?... the world wonders!

Well, I don't know whether it is true "evolution" or rather, "sympathetic attraction" to whatever artist I was watching back then.

I can say that over the last 3 years I've learnt a few new tricks - and tried different things out.
Being exposed to a number of varied talents really helps.

Now here are some memories... I've not seen these (excluding the last) in a very long time. Ah, how different and yet the same everything was then...

Actually, 1975 wasn't too bad either.

well Cuddly girl is adorable xD I would love to know the details behind this inside joke hehe, because whatever happened it really brought out some cute n hillarious Kolamos peices :)

Mmm... can't remember what thread it was, some of those funny yet awfully off-topic threads we had a couple of years ago, when we were a tad younger, and for some reason, a lot less world weary, or so it would seem.

* Takes breath! *

They were joking about some fetish or another, can't remember well, and Miss Val mentioned ppl requesting squishing pics of hers.

Some ppl are into dom/sub relationships, and have a fascination with things and stuff being crushed under feet; Valerie mentioned cuddly toys, and Ness replied in "utter horror" that she would never let Val touch her plushies.

She probably posted a pic of her teddies, or something.
Details are sketchy and my mind is muddled by ... no, no real reason for being brain muddled.
So... where were we?

Ah, yes. Teddy bears.

Well, if you look at the second post, the 01.1 file, you can see the original pics, complete with Ness with her plushy bear, and Val wearing the typical domme suit, including the high brimmed army cap, the riding crop, and huge latex boots with long, sharp, stiletto heels.

I guess the joke is fairly plain now, but as I mentioned, it went on a bit, and I did some of my few "inside" pics to date.
The other user I actually portrayed in a tk pic was Camel, but I'm reserving her a special place in a different batch of pics.

That could be the history behind my "undeadification", but I might have different plans, should anybody post a request for a different "story line" or theme.

Now, I'm rambling.

Ness went on to draw pics of her tickling HDS and Jay - now I mention it, it's been a while since I last seen Jay around - culminating in a cornerstone pic of hers, depicting the bunch of us, HDS, Jay and me, ogling over a unique guest from the dungeon - no, not Ness in the stocks, as you might have guessed, but the ever so famous... sword in the stone.
Or maybe it was an anvil. Or some block of unindentified stuff.

I went on to capitalise on that stock pic, and drew Ness taking it from HDS, Jay, and of course myself - in my meta-drawing form, as the drawer.

A few more pieces, skip forward to present days, and you get the "catprints" pic, born on some of Nerrad's threads, and never actually finished, and still waiting for some creative sparkle to be completed.

That, I guess, in more words than I could have used, but less than you would find too many to digest in a single sitting, sums up the history of the war of the ring and the return of the king...

No, wait...

Wrong lines.

Ahem.

This sums up the story behind our inside jokes.
I guess many more abound, but I'm a reclusive type, and I don't read banter threads much anymore.

But never say never, maybe I'll read something fun, and I'll start churning out inside pics again.

:)

And since you guys asked for more, just name a theme, and I'll start a new K File thread for you.

Last edited:
Oh wow...K-man rocks XD
now I feel i should throw this in here XD

Attachments

• animals.jpg
    animals.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 88
Ah, yes.
THAT pic.

Everything started with *that* pic.

That pic and the care bear.

:)

Kalamos said:
A few more pieces, skip forward to present days, and you get the "catprints" pic, born on some of Nerrad's threads, and never actually finished, and still waiting for some creative sparkle to be completed.

Oh, yeah? No kidding. I went back through all that stuff to see if I could pick up anything that tied in and I missed it, whatever it was. What was my [ir]relevance here? Something I said or something I scribbled?

Good god, I'm just so happy someone noticed I was here.

nerrad said:
Good god, I'm just so happy someone noticed I was here.
Well, it was your "official" thread. It's tough failing to notice the original poster...

;)

Maybe I shoul open rant threads too.
I'm a pro at ranting...

LOL awww you look adorable in that pic nessonite =3

Thanks for the insight Kalamos :) I wish I was around back then :D looks like I missed out on one heck of a good time!

rtl said:
Thanks for the insight Kalamos :) I wish I was around back then :D looks like I missed out on one heck of a good time!
Eh, looks like I missed a few replies, lately. :)

Yeah, it was fun.

Nice set of drawings, as usual about you. Thank you for sharing Kalamos !! ;) :):):):):).

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back