• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In my eyes, just in my eyes(not a story)

10 armed tkler

1st Level Orange Feather
There has not been any really really good,a nd consistent, stories written on here in a few years. I do read the stories on here and tmf and enjoy a few. but I am just not reading one that gets me into the story really. I do enjoy the stories still don't get me wrong. I am just saying, still no disrepsect, that they are not up to par of a year or 2 ago.

Sounds like I need to start posting some again...

Or maybe you've seen the style/genre over and over again, you've become a little desensetized to it. It happened to me with tickling stories for a while.

tickledorange said:
Or maybe you've seen the style/genre over and over again, you've become a little desensetized to it. It happened to me with tickling stories for a while.
I'll second that. Most of them seem to follow the same basic style, and to be honest, there are only so many times you can do it before you do get desensitized a bit.

kyhawkeye said:
Sounds like I need to start posting some again...

I already have:happy:

I think I've even got my next big idea...now if only the TF thread guys would leave me alone...:laughing: Kidding guys, kidding!

my problem is that most of mine are under contract...

I my eyes...I have two contact lenses. I need both of them to see. o_O...

In my eyes, I need to poke out somebody's.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back