• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In need of some advice.......

bowler

TMF Poster
After being divorced for almost a year now, I am ready to get back into the dating scene. Since my ex-wife was my only true girlfriend (we dated since high school) I'm not sure what the dating scene is! :wow:

Anyway, I obviously want to meet someone ticklish (and them wanting to be tickled would be a HUGE bonus!). How does one approach that subject, when I know I will be rusty with just the dating piece? I've thought about women at work, but I've developed good friendships with some who I would like to date and would not want to jeopardize that. Just finding time to get out to meet people is tough enough, never mind finding a woman who enjoys being tickled.

Any thoughts?

Night clubs are one place to meet ladies , party's are another . You can go with personal ads but you have to put the right type of ad in the proper place and with ad's you have to be very careful safety wise with who your going to talk with or meet . Then someone out of the blue may come along that you hit it off with right away . Always nice to use discresion .

Ya might wanna try...

...taking a peek into the Personals Section right here on this very Forum. Might find someone in your area who you can share this thing of ours with! Won't be the first time, wouldn't be the last, either. C'mon, EVERYBODY'S doin' it!

Seriously, though, there's a lotta great friends to be made here, if you just be yourself. Have a look, and post around in the various sections, get yourself seen, so people can get to know about you.

Thanks for the replies. I do check the personals here, but unfortunately there aren't that many people in my area that post. Like I said, I haven't "dated" in over 20 years, so I feel a little strange going to a bar on my own.

Maybe I should go and just go to the first attractive woman I see and say, "Can I tickle you?" It might worth a laugh or two before I get punched out. ;)

OK, I'm on the West Coast but went to HS in the Boston area so I know the map--there's a NH party coming soon I think...

XOXO

Bowler , plenty of nice , fun women out there . I'm 46 and dont come across as many as when i was younger , but as long as I be myself I still have fun and so can anybody else .

I agree with Danny I think nightclubs and parties would be a good place to meet women who like being tickled. I think that joining an online dating service would be a good idea as well. You may want to put on your profile that you enjoy being tickled.

:imouttahe

Hmmm...

I find that finding a common ground before mentioning tickling is always best. Once common ground is established it is easier to bring up the inevitable. You are a tickler! A responce is more refined rather then trying to find out at a club or bar. That may not always elicit a good responce both physically or mentally.

Jamie

Thanks again for the responses, especially the ladies! I have looked at some on-line dating, but am not having much luck. I agree the bar scene is not the best, and I would rather get to know someone before asking the "question" (I've never seen myself as the one night stand type of person).

Of course, any references from here will be appreciated too! : ) i am mostly a 'ler, but don't mind being a 'lee (fair is fair...)

Thanks again for the advice everyone!

my thoughts

I'd strongly suggest the personals, but not just the ones at the TMF. Try placing ads at mainstream dating sites. The key is that you will probably have to write a mainstream ad with tickling as a one component of what you're seeking. It's a matter of careful presentation but it can work. I've done it many times.

Im from New England myself. its slim pickins in this area for ticklish women. your best shot is searching personals online, although i think ive literally seen almost every ad with a ticklish woman in it and have had no luck with responses. another better option, you could always move. :wavingguy

I can't move from RI. I have to pack a lunch just to drive 10 minutes to work because everything is "so far away" in the "biggest little state in the Union"!

Seriuosly, my two kids and the rest of my family are here, so that's not a realistic option. My dream is for all the single ticklish women here in the forum to move here so that we New Englanders can have some fun! :devil2:

It's not easy. I wish you luck. I would try the personals here and elsewhere. I'm in the same boat. Sometimes i think there is not one female from down under that wants to be tickled :sadcry:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back