• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In Search of Advice!

eak0127

Hi all! I am relatively new to the site and to tickling in general. While I don't have a huge interest in tickling, my husband does. I'm trying to become more ticklish and am trying to learn how to be tickled to get the biggest reactions. My feet are relatively ticklish, but my hips are super sensitive. So my questions are:
1. Is there any product you use to heighten sensitivity?
2. What tools seem to work the best?
Any help is definitely appreciated!

Hello there, good questions. I can only speak from experience of course and the questions you ask have several answers obviously.

I use a foot softener lotion every night... Avon has a nice product for this. You want to get rid of any calluses... that battery powered pedi tool works nicely. Some people sleep with their socks on, but I think that is going a little too far.

The ler should use the softest tickles at first (feather, q-tip, etc.) and work up to using a hairbrush (soles, obviously) at the end of the session. I think the key is to be relaxed on your part. He needs to vary the pressure and tickle areas, keep you guessing. A blindfold for you might help, and could possibly be fun to try. For your hips... believe it or not, try using a rolling pin!

Have fun!

slip into some sheer pantyhose. Tights are too thick, but ordinary pantyhose are ultra sleek. That seems to increase ticklishness for many women.

Baby oil or any kind of lubricant can heighten sensitivity.

As far as your feet only being relatively ticklish a beaded hairbrush across your soles could work. I've had sessions with people who's feet weren't ticklish at all with fingers or anything else but the hairbrush sent them through the roof. Also if someone grabs your toes and pulls them back stretching out the skin on your soles it could make your soles more ticklish.

The link below shows a good tool for feet or any other part of the body
http://www.spencersonline.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=Wartenberg&Search=Find+It

Well, first and foremost, you are letting him indulge in the fetish (wish my wife would....). Is he a member here? He could get many ideas, as you can too... All within reason for both of you. Good luck, and have fun!

I have to add in my pitch for the psychological aspect here. That's what makes me more ticklish the best--the childish 'fear' that comes along with tickling. Wiggling fingers, tickle-taunts, being called 'little girl' by my tormentor.

Of course, what works best in the psychological regard varies from person to person! Some prefer the more hardcore humiliation aspect, some like feeling as if their 'ler is going to be merciless no matter what they want, some like feeling physically helpless via bondage-while I prefer the more playful aspect of taunting. It all depends on what works best for you, and experimenting to figure it out is so much fun! Best of luck!

~K

Marijuana always works for me. As well as making sure skin is soft and whatnot.

As far as tools, everyone is different. I prefer hands/tongue/teeth/beard scruff to tools.

I am on the forum, and I do get ideas from here. I'm glad she has decided to as well. I'm very lucky.

He is! JMSUSAF is his user name. We've been trying different things to varying levels of success. Just looking for new things to try, hence the post.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back