• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In The Mood

meteor

TMF Expert
Why is it that when two people are ripe for a good tickle session, the environment, or opportunity never seem to equate to some degree.

Last time it happened we were on our way to a wedding, ( no not ours lol )some miles away, involving a overnight stay.
We both teased each other and had some hot suggestive ideas, and couldn't wait to get our hands on each other.
When the time came it was a damp wet firework to say the least, and a let down.
Very often it sees the ler gives in to the lee or the other way round, the time when they both want to tickle, sometimes rarely happens, and when it does other factors crop up, wrong time, place, or other people near.
Does this happen to you, is it a common or rare factor.
But when it all goes right its a tremendous feeling.
The problem then is trying to recapture, that session again on another occasion.

I have experienced letdowns like this ... I think the moment of tease is the ... moment ... and trying to plan it for later works sometimes .. sometimes not .... make no mistake a planned session can be glorious! .... be we humans are odd creatures .... and anticipation can be wonderful .... but as you say ... sometimes .... fizzle :blink

I have experienced letdowns like this ... I think the moment of tease is the ... moment ... and trying to plan it for later works sometimes .. sometimes not .... make no mistake a planned session can be glorious! .... be we humans are odd creatures .... and anticipation can be wonderful .... but as you say ... sometimes .... fizzle :blink

I'd agree with Rerumfontis on this one: the moment of the tease is the time to do it. Think of a tickle as being a physical tease. If you feel comfortable enough to tease openly , then a tickle shouldn't be a problem.
Likewise, if you wouldn't be boisterously loud when teasing at a certain place and time, then keep the tickles to the light teasing kind too...

For example, my hubby treated me to Sprinkle's cupcakes today, but the whole drive there, and in the line, he was tickling me silly with light little strokes that left me quietly, desperately giggly :poke1: the whole time. Never anything that would make me draw unwanted attention our way, but I most definitely had tears in my eyes when we placed our orders in...LOL! Seizing the moment was FUN and the spontaneity made the experience all the more delicious. :wub ( and that's not including the cupcakes! LOL! ) :lol

Play this to get someone In The Mood for tickling.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of Glen Miller when they saw this thread! :p

I can't say I've had this problem, only because I don't live anywhere near my friends who are into tickling. :( Though I guess it's sort of (but not really?) like when I'm really in the mood to do something with friends, even if it's something as simple as going for a walk and getting a coffee, and I'm all amped up to go out...and then it never happens, for whatever reason. It's definitely frustrating. =/

There have been times when I've wanted to tickle someone but the situation wasn't right and couldn't do it for whatever reason...

But not what you're talking about where you're going out with someone and the two of you want to get some tickling action but you don't do it in time and the chance is gone... That must be pretty sucky.

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who thought of Glen Miller when they saw this thread! :p

I can't say I've had this problem, only because I don't live anywhere near my friends who are into tickling. :( Though I guess it's sort of (but not really?) like when I'm really in the mood to do something with friends, even if it's something as simple as going for a walk and getting a coffee, and I'm all amped up to go out...and then it never happens, for whatever reason. It's definitely frustrating. =/

I did not even think of that! I have always loved Glenn Miller :)

Yes I have learned that those times are the best ones to stoke my desire for denial..............I will try and expose my weakness to my wife all the time and after 17 years she is wiling to play along more now..........

Yes I have learned that those times are the best ones to stoke my desire for denial..............I will try and expose my weakness to my wife all the time and after 17 years she is wiling to play along more now..........

Kudos for a very erotic yet playful thought!;)

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back