• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In the Shower. /M

Quiggy

It was when covid hit that I got tired of showers with little pressure.

While online, I discovered a shower head with a propeller in it, advertised to emit higher pressure than any other. Just watching a vid had me hooked, I bought it on the spot. The problem was... my current rental had a showerhead that was a single piece coming out of the wall. No place to unscrew and use my new head. Curses! So I put it aside for later.

-------------------------

It is now later. I moved into a new rental and noticed the showerhead was separate. Screw you showerhead! ...or unscrew as the case may be. Last night I had the plumbers tape and hose and was able to get it going. I turned the shower on and fell the pressure in my hands. Success! Now was a good time as any to get in, so I undressed and enjoyed the shower, more than I expected to.

The pressure was a nice massage on my shoulders and scalp. I was loving evvery bit of it, but then I thought Id try the hose. I pulled the head down, and ran it across my chest and belly. As soon as the water hit, my belly sucked in and I let out a chuckle. The blasted thing tickles! So of course I had to try other places like my armpits and feet. I pulled my arm up and used the showerhead on it. It immedially sucked down. Armpits... check. Pulled each foot up at a time and sprayed them with the shower. Toe curling giggles. Check.

I tried it everywhere. And it tickles really well when close, and feels like a great massage from afar. I think im going to love this new showerhead...

I don't quite remember, but if you google search a propeller shower head you'll find several.

In my house I have 2 full bathrooms on thats a tub and shower the the other ( Master Bedroom ) is a walkin shower and the shower head on the master bedroom is a shower head and a handheld shower head that can switch back and forth and both at the same time. I've used the handheld shower head on my feet and it feels amazing

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back