• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

In your opinion,who are some of the funniest people on this forum?

FlockOfSeagulls

3rd Level Yellow Feather
yes yes ; i don`t want to make a list because I don`t want leave anyone out is the standard answer.be creative; it`s all in fun!!!

Lot of clever people on this forum bring a smile to my face.....but right of the bat, I have to say that savvy Illtcklu. God, I pity his mom, such a smartass.

Mz Chaos seems to always have something humorous on hand... even able to integrate it into her serious responses.

I'd say Asutickler and Biscuit. But mostly their humor has been through the chatroom. Either way, they've both had me in absolute stitches.

definitely the one and only Illtklu.... without a doubt.

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

from all the stuff ive read, i went back and read a bunch of posts on here, i got bored one day. but i think that sole seeker posts a lot of funny jokes he gets, which i enjoy. venray posts some of the funniest pictures ive ever seen. i laugh so hard when i see those. and robace252 has to be a professional comic, he seems so funny in almost everything he posts. he is like somekind of comedy guru or something. those news things he posts i sent to some of my friends and they think hes better than most stuff they see in comedy clubs. id love to see or hear him preform. and maybe after i could perform on him. he is certainly in the top 3 of anyone that ive seen that is just funny.

oo and Robace is super hilarious.. being a former stand up comic, how could he not be?

isabeau

MzChaos has the most warped sense of humor of anyone I know. She gets my vote!

for the guys I think Ticklerguy4u is pretty funny.
for the ladies i will have to wittle down my list.

but as for the SILLIEST person on this forum, it is without a doubt Isabeau.No one else even comes close :yowzer:

Because of the pictures he does up Id say Venray is one of the funniest people on here...and thank you to those that said something about my humor.
By the way Ill be posting another Pics in the News in a few days.

Rob

bellystrokes said:
Lot of clever people on this forum bring a smile to my face.....but right of the bat, I have to say that savvy Illtcklu. God, I pity his mom, such a smartass.
Thank you.........................................................................................................savvy?! hahaha that kills me!!!!! :wavingguy

isabeau said:
definitely the one and only Illtklu.... without a doubt.

isabeau :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou
..............and to the SAVVY Isabeau.....I thank you too!

I'd say some of the funniest people here are:

Venray
Chrisheaven ( I don't think that's right)
Mimi
Izzy (of course)
.......and there are other but I can't think of them right now.

robace252 said:
Because of the pictures he does up Id say Venray is one of the funniest people on here...

Rob

Funny...? Pictures...?

I have NO idea what you are talking about...... :idunno:

venbath0017gj.gif

Oh man.... Myriads, Jeff, Dave2112, Marauder, DVNC....these guys cause me to bust a gut at least a few times a week. It makes modding here SO much damn fun with these goofs on the team.

On the main forums...

Uni
Amnesiac
Flatfoot
Slacker
Venray
lk70
Vae
JoBelle
ticklishgiggle
Knoxxie
Danimal
Jonmath
Avenger
Xod
TummyDragon
Luv2Tickle69

....and I know there are tons more, but my mind just went on vacation on me. To anyone whose made me snort, who I accidentally left off this list, my apologies. :blush:

Mimi ;)

People who post jokes that I enjoy include Mimi, Sole Seeker, and Venray. Kurchatovium wins the prize for silliness. :D

FlockOfSeagulls said:
but as for the SILLIEST person on this forum, it is without a doubt Isabeau.No one else even comes close :yowzer:

i wish to thank all the little people who helped me reach my current state of sillynessness.. my mother thanks you, my father thanks you, my husband thanks you, my cat also thanks you. it is hard work to achieve such a status of sillinessness but i did it and i owe it all to you, Flock..

isabeau

Mimi said:
Oh man.... Myriads, Jeff, Dave2112, Marauder, DVNC....these guys cause me to bust a gut at least a few times a week. It makes modding here SO much damn fun with these goofs on the team.

On the main forums...

Uni
Amnesiac
Flatfoot
Slacker
Venray
lk70
Vae
JoBelle
ticklishgiggle
Knoxxie
Danimal
Jonmath
Avenger
Xod
TummyDragon
Luv2Tickle69

....and I know there are tons more, but my mind just went on vacation on me. To anyone whose made me snort, who I accidentally left off this list, my apologies. :blush:

Mimi ;)

Yay! I'm glad I can make ya laugh. :)

Anyone thats posted on my flatulence thread has made me chuckle a bit. after all, nothing is funnier than farting. :blaugh:

There are way too many humorists on here to attempt to name them. The man and woman I've laughed at most over the longest period of time...
Venray and Mimi.​
There are a bunch more of you out there and rather than forget someone I just won't attempt to name them.

isabeau said:
... it is hard work to achieve such a status of sillinessness but i did it and i owe it all to you, Flock..
I think you cut this short... didn't you mean - FLOCK OFF!

Thanks Mustang and Milagros.

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back