• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incubus Files 5 m/f

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
An exhausted, red-faced, giggly and somewhat sweaty fallen angel collapsed before me, naked, her soft white rear end thrust into the air as her fingers curled tightly into the mussed sheets of the bed upon which she lay. She was panting, chest rising and falling, although the fact that she was face-down on all fours hid from me the view of her magnificent breasts, full and soft, bouncing subtly in tandem with her deep breathing. Lustrous black feathers that formed the wings on her back were spread out across my bed, partially obscuring the view of her face from where I knelt behind her. Like this lovely creature whose white ass wiggled enticingly before me, I was also naked, and I put my hands on her hips, pausing for just a moment to murmur to her in a soft, erotic tone: "Come join us, fallen angel... join us in the Netherworld, in the land of freedom, the place where you can engage in these sinfully delicious behaviors until you burst with contentment and pleasure..."

"Never," she moaned, but her words of denial were betrayed by the breathy tone in which they were delivered, and soon thereafter the exquisite moan which escaped her lips as she felt my shaft thrust inside of her, slowly but surely filling her up. The fallen angel quivered with barely contained pleasure, so sensitive that even a slow, measured pace set her to whimpering and curling her fingers ever harder into the sheets which she had firmly in her grasp. "No. No. Please, oh, noooo, not more orgasms..." I smiled at that; this one would be her fourth. For an experienced incubus, bringing her to an orgasm would be child's play; in fact, it seemed to me as if she would be an excellent training tool for demons just coming into their maturity, just beginning their journey of learning how to bring any sentient being to the peak of pleasure. In that sense, this fallen angel was just as good if not better than a succubus at expressing her latent sexual desires. The only difference was that a succubus also learned how to control her pleasure, something this deliciously curvy female was spectacularly terrible at doing.

As she shuddered upon me, and fell once more limp and panting to the sheets, I was able to demonstrate the second quality which made her such a joy to tease and corrupt. All I had to do, as her raised ass slumped downwards, was slide my fingertips a little ways upward from her hips to her sides, and the pale-skinned angel suddenly squealed, halfheartedly jerking to the side and trying to escape my fingers. "Nooo!" she squealed, a little bit more sincerity in her tone, "don't tickle me again!" But she knew as well as I did that she was not only too weak physically to stop me even if she was fresh, but repeated orgasms and quite a lot of tickling besides that had tired her out so much that she could only put up a token resistance. I tickled slowly, with gentle circling of my fingertips, from her soft sides up to her ribs and would have continued up to the sides of her lovely breasts had the ticklish sensation not been enough to jolt her, for real this time, away from my touch and onto her back as she rolled to the side.

From here I could see the slightly teary grey eyes and her red-cheeked but vaguely smiling face, doubtless an effect of the enforced laughter she had just been dealing with. I could also finally see her large breasts, unbelievably sensitive, and reach for them once again. A soft yelp escaped her lips, and she tried to slide away from me, but I straddled her hips and fiendishly wiggled my fingers at her. "Time for tickles again, sexy fallen angel. Don't lie to me. An incubus can see how turned on you get from being fiendishly tickle tortured. You squeal and giggle and go to pieces all from the slightest, most gentle tickling - what would happen if I took you to the Demon Academy and showed you some real tickling torture? Mmm, I can feel how hot it makes you to think about that..." Instead of trying to actually defend herself, however, the black-winged angel simply covered her eyes, as if that childish gesture would somehow make my fingers go away, and I waited for several long seconds before beginning to tickle firmly against her ribs.

"Look at you, trying not to cover yourself," I said to her, feeling my length twitch as I saw her voluntarily struggle to keep her hands over her eyes. "You want it so badly you're not even trying to hide it. That's what we want to see... we want you to come to us with a head full of naughty fantasies and go down the list making them reality, one at a time. We can fulfill any kind of fantasy you have - incubi and succubi have long practiced how to set up different scenarios, one on one or even a dozen or more against the one vulnerable you..." She gasped hard, giggling as I danced my fingers upon her ribs slowly, each touch in time with the last three words I had spoken. When I said 'you', my fingers darted for her nipples and stroked the stiff tips, flicking them back and forth lightly but rapidly, and the poor writhing angel broke into screams of laughter, finally unable to maintain her self-imposed bondage.

That was the lovely part about her breasts. Even just handling them gently would make her giggle - she actually preferred them to be rolled and tugged firmly, pleasure subsuming the ticklish sensation, and I had noticed several times during this session she had started to pull on her own nipples very hard as she moaned in the throes of orgasm. But tease them with one's fingertips, especially on the sensitive areola, and she would burst into giggles and stay in that state until one stopped. An earlier experiment with such had resulted in her current red-faced state, after five minutes of almost literally not being able to breathe due to giggling. Now, as my fingers circled the slightly pinker flesh of her areola and teased her nipples back and forth, she tried to push my hands away with her forearms and cover her breasts, which was slightly difficult for her because of how big they were.

"Please," she begged me in a breathless voice, looking up at me with adorable grey eyes that were still clouded with lust. "No more. Don't tease me any more, I can't take it..." It was, really, a way of asking me to do exactly just that, and so I moved her hands away from her breasts, and very, very gently started to tease my fingertips over her hip and side as I whispered in her ear.

"We have more tickle games than you could possibly imagine," I said, seeing those eyes close as her imagination took off. "More scenarios than you could comprehend... Ticklish heroines. Desperate scenes where if you don't hold out against the most fiendish tickling, the consequences might be dire - hanging on by a thread over a pit with tickle-hungry monsters as your tender armpits and sides are tickled relentlessly. Naughty students tickling a teacher to pressure her for higher grades. Darker things still - abduction by tickle fiends who want only your laughter and nothing else... no begging, pleading, or bargaining will make them stop..." I could feel her tensing up as I painted a picture of ticklish torment, taking on a myriad of forms and all focused on making this beautiful fallen angel before me laugh herself hoarse. It sounded like a threat, perhaps, to most, but for her it was an invitation to terrible sexual pleasure. "And of course," I added, murmuring into her ear, "every single situation includes horny boys and girls who will take every opportunity to ravish this sinfully sexual body of yours..."

I had intended only to tease her by touching the tip of my cock to the sensitive spot between her legs, but I had underestimated the power of her imagination. For when I did just that, the fallen angel's eyes flew open, and she screamed with an orgasm so powerful that it robbed her of consciousness, and she collapsed onto my chest.

---

"I'm so sorry!" Rheon gushed, burrowing her face more deeply into my chest. "I couldn't help it. I started thinking of all those tickle torture scenarios and --"

"It's all right," I chuckled, stroking her long green hair down her back and enjoying the feeling of her soft, large breasts pressed into me. "I think we got a fairly good amount of footage for you. I hope you had fun?" I asked, to which she nodded, and smiled at me, stretching up to deposit a kiss on my cheek. As one might have guessed by this point, Rheon - the fallen angel - had been in the midst of one of the role playing scenarios I had been telling her about. Now that it had sort of officially ended by Rheon's brief lapse into orgasmic unconsciousness, I had stopped the recording, and together Rheon and I snuggled up to watch it play out again.

"That wasn't fair," Rheon pouted at one point. "I was expecting you to strip me, not to put your hands in my top and start tickling my boobs. You know how ticklish they are." I was doing just that on the monitor we were both watching, the outlines of my hands clearly visible as my fingers had their way within Rheon's tight tank top. The scenario she had requested, and that we played out, was of an incubus seducing and teasing a lost little angel, corrupting her and leading her down the path to the endless depraved pleasures of the demons' world. That Rheon had already been corrupted and led down that path was beyond the point - the idea of corruption turned her on like almost nothing else did. We watched in silence for a minute more, while I purposely had not removed her top and used it to pin her breasts in place, preserving their shape for better teasing until finally her frantic gyrations had shaken her massive tits free of her top.

"That was the idea," I said. "When your boobs are still in a bra or something they hold their shape better and are hence easier to tease, so..." I gave her a grin, to which she replied with a tongue stuck out at me. For the remainder of the video we watched as I tickled Rheon all over again, driving her to insanity by alternating screwing with tickling, combining them at one point where I tickled her breasts as I cupped them, while she bounced on top of me. Just the sight of it was making the poor girl horny again, and when the video finally finished with Rheon blacking out after her powerful orgasm, I found that she had climbed on top of me again... "Wait a second," I said, and in the slightly improbable position of her straddling me, I reached for my laptop and switched programs for a moment.

Nurse Rheon

Height: 5 feet, 11 inches
Bust: E-cup
Hair: Green, long (reaching approximately to her lower back)
Build: Curvy
Eyes: Grey
Species: Fallen Angel
Weaknesses: Tickling, sex, role-playing, verbal teasing

"There," I said, setting the laptop aside. "Now, where were we...?"

haha! it's bonerific!
thaanks dude awesome job urgh I need to start pulling my weight more in this artistic commmunity =_= ...oh hey look there are 4 more ^_^ *gets tissue box*

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back