• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Incubus Files 7 ff/m

Jaynin

4th Level Red Feather
It looked kind of like class, but it wasn't actually class.

It was, however, business as usual in the Demon Academy. "He's so cute," remarked a female satyr, light grey skin shining softly in the dimmed lights of the classroom that was not currently being used. Her fingertips ran softly over a slim, pale green chest, dipping almost affectionately into a soft underarm, and the small male in question giggled a merry little laugh that sounded almost musical. Indeed, the impish charm of the dryads was part of the reason why they were almost never left alone, particularly by the females, who usually had to deal with the physically larger male demons roaming the Academy's halls. Xin sighed a little as her fingernails stroked under the arm of the laughing male dryad, looking up to the much larger being who was currently responsible for keeping the soft-skinned boy's arms up above his head where they belonged. "I know Pryx is as ticklish as death itself on his balls, but I just can't ever get there, Professor," the horned demon said, pupilless eyes turning slightly downcast. "Whenever I try he just tickles me to tears and I don't have the strength to fight back. He's just so big."

"Mmm." Professor Systhin mulled over that for a moment. At the Academy, differences in the sexes of each race presented different problems, and it required a lot of knowledge about them in order to effectively offer advice. She herself was a naga, and though all naga tended to be big - Systhin was nearly eight feet tall when upright, although that did count some two feet of tail that added to her height - female naga were bigger and often had multiple arms. It was with these arms that Systhin was able to hold the dryad boy against her front, head nestled in between her huge, pillowy breasts, and also keep his wrists restrained above his head. Female naga would more often quarrel with one another than with males, and the very soft blue-green skin that most all of them sported on their humanlike torsos was nearly always incredibly ticklish. Moreover, female naga climaxed via breast stimulation, unique amongst most of the demon races, and with their very large and very sensitive breasts came a propensity to wear little clothing. Below the waist, of course, a long and very snakelike tail took over, the tip of which was currently wrapped around the dryad boy's ankles. Systhin's long light-green hair hung loose down her back, a contrast to the deep green of the dryad boy's that was a mussed mess at the moment, and Xin's very short silver. "Go on. Tell me a little bit more about what happens."

"Well," Xin said, standing up and stretching a bit, her digitigrade satyr's legs ending in hooves that paced back and forth softly across Systhin's carpeted quarters. She wore not a stitch of clothing, not at all self-conscious about her nakedness and how the dryad boy had grown hard from so much stimulation. Systhin was idly stroking a free hand along that stiff shaft as Xin spoke. "I've tried sneaking up on him, but he's so quick. You'd think that being so big and muscly would make him slow, but all that training he gets from Instructor Pinon makes it so hard to surprise him. --"

"That's probably because anything you think of, Pinon has done a hundred times to him," Systhin interjected. Not that Xin would know that; Pinon never let anyone besides those in his class see what went on during his training sessions. "Anyway, I don't think that works, does it?"

"No," Xin said, pacing the other way and stopping to contemplate a wall hanging before speaking again. "Whenever I try, he just gets the jump on me, gets this huge grin on his face and... well... he gets me." Without even realizing it, Xin had covered her sides with her hands, crossing her arms protectively over her stomach. "I can't even figure out how he does it, but then he always wrestles me into some kind of hold, and then I'm totally done for. If only he wasn't so strong!" Systhin took in what the dryad had already noticed; Xin was no weakling herself, quite fit and toned like most satyr, and for her to be totally overpowered spoke quite a bit about how strong Pryx was. A hoof stomped lightly on the carpet as Xin crossed her arms over her chest in frustration, and then with a low-throated growl she flounced back onto the pile of cushions where Systhin and the dryad were laying, and started working on the buttery-soft feet that Systhin was so graciously holding in place for her. One hand pulled his big toe back while the other attacked the stretched-out ball of his foot with raking nails, and the surprised dryad exploded into merry peals of laughter again.

"You're attacking the wrong point," Systhin said when Xin was obviously finished, still holding the squirming dryad in place and lightly raking another free hand over his stomach before settling a finger into his navel. Dryads were by nature smaller than many demon races, and for the very tall Systhin to hold the much shorter and smaller male dryad in place was akin to keeping a child in place for some tickle torture, although the 'child' in this case was visibly mature and several hundred years old, just quite small. Akin to the "forest sprites" which often adorned human literature, the dryads were indeed connected to nature, and their lower halves turned into trees when at rest. Their legs and feet were inevitably extremely soft from lack of use, and they were extremely sensitive besides, thus making them a favorite target - something which the mischievous race encouraged. "Pryx is going to be stronger than you almost no matter what. Pinon's training is very effective, and if Pryx has survived this long, that means he's more than likely going to complete the course." Systhin smiled gently as the dryad cried out, the ticklish teasing all over his feet interrupting the orgasm that had been building up. "Just to give you a point of comparison, the only one of us who can handle Pinon is the Headmistress herself."

"Not even you?" Xin asked, tilting her head slightly as her eyes narrowed in disbelief. A fresh scraping of her fingernails over both soles punctuated her statement with another laugh.

"If Pinon seriously came after me, you would find me a giggling wreck that had just experienced a dozen orgasms or so," Systhin replied with a wink. "He's not being a blowhard when he brags. He's really that good - and if you could see the training he's putting Pryx through, you'd know that Pinon found your boyfriend's weakness long ago and has been poking at it ever since."

"He has? You mean his balls?" Xin asked, but Systhin shook her head, increasing the rate of her stroking on the dryad's shaft when Xin suddenly stopped tickling his feet out of interest. A quick flick of her eyes in that direction brought Xin crawling up close enough to put her mouth on that shaft, and the dryad moaned while Systhin answered:

"No. It seems to me that his weak point is his ego. You're just feeding into it with all of these headstrong attempts to overpower him by yourself." A sudden sharp cry distracted Systhin from her analysis, and she whispered into the dryad's ear: "Let it all go. You know that girls love that tasty honey of yours... yes, that's right. Go ahead and cum. Mmm. It feels so good to cum when I touch your chest like this, doesn't it? Just that light tickling you absolutely love..." Ten nails running slowly from his upper arms to the stiff nipples on his arched chest brought the dryad to the highest point of his pleasure, and Xin greedily gulped down the dryad's cum, which was indeed the taste and consistency of honey, or at least a honey-like substance, and after a long fifteen seconds of orgasmic bliss the dryad collapsed, panting, into Systhin's arms, and the naga professor released him from his bondage, cradling him against her chest while stroking his touseled green hair.

"Where was I...? Oh, yes. You really can't do it by yourself, Xin." The dejected look on the female satyr's face prompted Systhin to continue quickly. "But that doesn't mean there's nothing you can do." The tone of her voice clued Xin into the fact that the naga had already thought of a plan, and her head came up suddenly. "I know a very good way to let the air out of him, and have some fun in the bargain."

"What's that?" Xin blurted out, excited enough to give the dryad's belly a fresh tweak, although this time it prompted him to curl up and roll on his side.

"Gang tickling." Systhin's lips curled up in a grin. "Not only that, but record it, too." Systhin kept quiet about why she might want to have such a thing recorded, but it didn't hurt to suggest. "Strong though he might be, get three or four girls pinning him in place, and do it in a way that he has no leverage - meaning he can't use his strength - and he'll be yours for the taking." The naga smirked slightly. "Tell me, Xin. Have you ever been gang-tickled yourself?"

"Of course I have," Xin replied. "It's so frustrating. Pryx and his friends just tickle and tease me and there's nothing I can -- ooooooooooh," the satyr broke off, as the import of what Systhin was saying dawned on her. "I get it. That's how he would feel, too. Hah! This will be the perfect revenge. We'll tickle him until he screams - and make him cum, too. Pryx and his friends always get me to beg for sex when, um, they... err, never mind," Xin said, her skin suddenly flushing darker for a moment. Systhin harbored no illusions about what that sentence would have ended with, though. If three Academy students couldn't get a single girl horny between them, they had no business being in the Academy. "Let's see, who should I ask..." Xin was up on her hooves again, pacing along the thick carpet that covered the floor of Systhin's quarters, but this time with her finger on her chin and eyes raised to the ceiling in thought.

"I would say Ciela," Systhin suggested, "and Naisha, Professor Felin's assistant. Ciela has a tickle fetish about a mile wide and Naisha is a Dark Elf, so she's always up for bringing a big boy down a peg or two. Plus, then you can get her to help you with some of Felin's wicked little concoctions." Systhin played with the Dryad boy's chest, running her fingertips over it, smiling at the cute little giggles it produced. "Oh, and a naga, too. Female naga are strong enough to keep him busy right when you go after him, keep him from getting away before you can all jump him." Xin nodded, her eyes still elsewhere, but her brain churning rapidly and her strides growing quicker and quicker, betraying her eagerness to be off and get the plan in motion. "I'm sure you can work it out yourself from there," Systhin said with a deceptive little smile. "Assuming that you've paid attention in my class, a simple matter like enticing him to go somewhere with you should be child's play." The naga professor left it at that. Xin was practically bursting at the seams to get started, and her words tumbled out of her mouth in a rush:

"This is going to be awesome. Thanks so much, Professor... heh heh heh. He won't even know what hit him..." Still naked, Xin quickly parted the opaque curtain that was in place of the "door" to Systhin's room and left, making little sound as she went down the carpeted hall. Systhin's quarters were in the wing of the Academy where naga often made their home, and naga had little use for doors, because doors generally required a doorsill and it was uncomfortable to slither oneself over a cold piece of metal or a hard ledge of wood just to go in and out of one's room. As such, none of the rooms here had doors, just curtains like the royal blue one that was still bobbing back and forth with the remnants of Xin's hasty departure, and the floors were all carpeted to be softer on sensitive underbellies. The very busty naga stroked her dryad pet's chest for a moment longer, thinking, then looked down to him. "So, what did you think, Iys?"

"I think she'll get him." The voice was, perhaps surprisingly, deeper than one would expect, and the heart-shaped face showed a sudden mischievous smirk that hadn't been there before. "Pryx really is VERY ticklish. I've tried out a few places on him, all by 'accident' of course, and I think the only thing that has saved him from being jumped is being trained by Instructor Pinon." Iys raised his head and smiled at Systhin, then lowered his lips to one huge nipple and sucked hard on it for a long moment, bringing a moan to the naga's lips. "He's very good at honing the survival instincts. Pryx is almost always near the twins Etrias and Airen, which is probably why Xin can never pay him back." The mischievous, soft-skinned male relaxed in Systhin's lap again, and raised his arms obediently so that the naga could take them and smirk.

"You're such a little tickle-slut..."

---

"What is this, the public access channel?" I asked, sighing over a cup of coffee as I accessed my growing database to see that yet another profile and video had been added. "Felin keeps giving out the password to anyone she sees fit..."

"Yeah, but why are you complaining? That's less work you've gotta do yourself," a naked Jelex pointed out, draped over my arm and eyes focused on the computer screen as I opened up the video that had been uploaded first. "Besides, it gives the clips a little variety," Jelex said slyly, as the recording from a hidden camera played out the tickling torture that Professor Systhin and Xin had inflicted on the dryad boy Iys, and then continued on even after the female satyr had left, Systhin's fingers growing even crueler afterwards and driving the sensitive dryad to several orgasms and tears of hysterical laughter. She seemed to especially like wrapping his feet up firmly, tickling them, and watching him flail about ineffectively in all directions. Systhin had left him unbound for that part, but he was too short and not strong enough to do anything about it, and I had to admit that I was getting hard watching the process. I could feel more than see Jelex's catlike grin.

When the video finished, I checked out the new profile and was surprised to find that there were two:

Professor Systhin
Height: 8 feet (6 feet head to torso, 2 feet upright tail; tail 12 feet long)
Bust: J-cup
Skin color: Blue-green
Hair: Light green, long
Eyes: Violet
Build: Curvy
Species: Naga
Weakness: Breasts

Xin
Height: 6 feet 1 inch
Bust: D-cup
Skin color: Light gray
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: Blue (no pupils)
Build: Lean
Species: Satyr
Weakness: Sides, hips

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back